As you probably know, here at Yes To Tech I help entrepreneurs and small business owners just like you create a website from scratch. But that brings up a question. Why should YOU create a website yourself instead of hiring a professional designer? Wouldn’t it be easier to just sit back and relax while someone specialized in the subject creates a website for you?
The answer is no. Hi, I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs. Today I'll be sharing the 5 main reasons why you should create a website yourself instead of hiring a professional.
1. You want to maximize your online presence with a website that works for you 24/7, so you don't have to
Everyone needs a website. Creating one yourself, though, is way better. Only you truly understand your business' needs and desires. Imagine having a website that makes sales in your sleep, or collects your visitors’ emails without you having to log on every day. Profit, freedom, control and total independence. That is reason enough for me.
2. You don't want to spend your hard-earned money on a designer who isn't always available
Why would you cash out thousands and thousands of dollars to create something that, with just a bit of guidance, you can easily do yourself? The hard part is not knowing which platform and tools to use and what they entail. Thing is, you can learn the whole process yourself, and reap the benefits for years. If I could learn them as a non-techie entrepreneur, so can you.
3. You want to be able to customize and make changes to your site the moment inspiration strikes
Sometimes inspiration strikes when you are in bed or even in the shower. Weeks may go by by the time you reach your designer and he or she customizes your website to transform what you thought into reality. Doing that customization the moment you want and right when inspiration strikes is priceless.
4. You don't want to depend on anyone or anything
Who doesn’t want to be independent? Why should you have to hold on to your designer’s shoulders to create your own website if you don’t have to? Too many people say, “I can’t. It’s impossible. I'll never be able to create a website." That notion couldn't be further from the truth. Creating a website yourself is definitely, absolutely possible. I am here to guide you on how.
5. You want to learn a repeatable framework that you can implement again and again, quickly, beautifully, easily
Once you learn the bits and bolts, you can not only create one website, but an infinite amount to suit your needs. Even if you are starting from scratch, the barriers are practically nonexistent if you understand the step-by-step process. All you have to know is how to use the internet and click buttons. It's as easy as that!
If you're interested in learning what steps you need to take to create a website yourself, make sure to download the FREE Complete Website Creation Guide I created just for you.
In it I cover everything you need to get your site online, from coming up with an idea to customizing each item to building the site itself. You can download your free copy of the Complete Website Creation Guide by clicking on the link in the description box below.
Now I want to hear from you. Have you ever created your own website or thought about building one? If not, what is stopping you from taking action? Make sure to leave your comment below.
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. Remember to download the free Complete Website Creation Guide, check out these two videos for more website creation tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
WHY YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AS A SOLOPRENEUR. Wondering why you need a website for your business as a solopreneur? If you plan on creating an online business and doing small business marketing or digital marketing to make the most of personal branding, you need a website. In this video, we'll discuss why your business needs a website, the importance of having a website and the advantages of a website. If you've been thinking, "why do you need a website for your business", this why is a website is important for your business video is for you.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
○ Free Landing Page: https://youtu.be/TvrFoaOAV0g
○ How To Show Timezone On Wix Bookings: https://youtu.be/2dbKtdVo0aw
○ Wix Page Transitions: https://youtu.be/CZKXrsEYdcA
○ Wix Admin Dashboard: https://youtu.be/Yf_-Jl0uuSs
○ Descript Video Editing: https://youtu.be/KaEleI5EHPU
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!