Have you been wondering how to make Twitter screenshot graphics for Instagram? In this video, I'll show you how to share tweets on Instagram so that you can create your very own Twitter posts for Instagram.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to make Instagram tweet posts and how to repost a tweet on Instagram stories so that you boost your Instagram content and gain more Twitter followers. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
So the first thing you'll need to do is head over to Twitter and take a screenshot of the tweet you wish to repost on Instagram. It can be your own tweet or someone else's, and then save that tweet to your computer.
Now open up Canva, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, and use the search bar to search for Instagram story. When the Instagram story option populates, click on it, and then select the 'blank' template.
To add our tweet to this Instagram story template, click on 'uploads' from the panel on the left, 'upload an image or video', select your tweet, and then click on 'open'. After your tweet has been uploaded, drag and drop it onto your Instagram story design, and reposition it so that it's centralized.
If you wish to delete the timestamp, as well as the arrow pointing down on the top right of your tweet, click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, and select a square shape. Click on the color picker up top to change its color to white, and then reposition that square so that it covers the time stamp and downward pointing arrow on your tweet.
Once you're happy with how your Instagram story design looks with your tweet inside, rename your design up top, and then click on 'download' and then on 'download' again to save it to your computer.
To repost this tweet on Instagram and on Instagram stories, you can either save this Instagram story design with your tweet inside to your phone's photo gallery from the Canva app on your phone, or transfer this photo from your computer to your phone wirelessly.
If you don't know how to do that, make sure you watch my video on 'how to transfer photos from your iPhone to a Mac'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
After you have saved your Instagram story design with your tweet inside on your phone, open up Instagram, and click the plus button at the bottom to create a new Instagram post. Select your Instagram story design, and as you can see, it'll be automatically centered as an Instagram post. Click on 'next' up top, add a filter if you wish, click on 'next' again, add a caption, and then click on 'share' to repost the tweet on Instagram.
If you wish to repost the tweet on Instagram stories instead, click on your icon on the top-left of the screen on Instagram to add a new Instagram story, click on the camera roll button on the bottom left, select the Instagram story design with your tweet inside, and then click on 'your story' on the bottom left to share the tweet to your Instagram stories.
If you're serious about making Twitter screenshot graphics for Instagram to repost a tweet on Instagram, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know whose tweet you'll be sharing on Instagram. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create custom GIFs for Instagram stories, so you definitely don't want to miss out on that. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
TWEET FOR INSTAGRAM: How To Make Twitter Screenshot Graphics For Instagram To Repost A Tweet. Share tweets on Instagram by creating your own Twitter posts for Instagram // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/Ma4eJ
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ Get A FREE 30-day Trial Of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ How To Transfer Photos From Your iPhone To Your Computer: https://youtu.be/RF1kX5Ja0x0
○ How To Make A Workbook In Canva: https://youtu.be/lPQhGI5Azto
○ 8 Canva Tips & Tricks You May Not Know About: https://youtu.be/U2XHicdUXDo
○ How To Edit A PDF For Free: https://youtu.be/OjJjrresH_I
○ How To Convert A PDF To A Word Document: https://youtu.be/lvsbHrdMc7k
○ How To Convert Image To Word Document: https://youtu.be/kwlg5EZcWgc
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Tweet for instagram, how to make twitter screenshot graphics for instagram, twitter screenshot, share tweet to instagram story, twitter to instagram post, twitter screenshot graphics, twitter posts for instagram, instagram tweet posts, twitter instagram posts, share tweets on instagram, tweet background change, tweet template for instagram, tweet instagram photo, tweet instagram story, how to repost a tweet on instagram, how to repost a tweet on instagram stories
Tags: tweet for instagram, how to make twitter screenshot graphics for instagram, twitter screenshot, share tweet to instagram story, twitter to instagram post, twitter screenshot graphics, twitter posts for instagram, instagram tweet posts, twitter instagram posts, share tweets on instagram, tweet background change, tweet template for instagram, tweet instagram photo, tweet instagram story, how to repost a tweet on instagram, how to repost a tweet on instagram stories, yes to tech