Wondering how to create video pins for Pinterest? In this Pinterest marketing tutorial, I'll be sharing how you can level up your Pinterest game with video pins.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to create strategic and share-worthy video pins for Pinterest without having to hire an expensive graphic designer. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
We'll be using Canva to create video pins for Pinterest. If you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'Pinterest video pin'. If you're wondering about the correct Pinterest video pin size, fret not. Canva's Pinterest video pin template is 1000 x 1500px, which is the exact Pinterest video pin specs that you need. Once the Pinterest video pin option populates, click on it.
If you scroll down this page, you'll see a number of Pinterest video pin templates that you can customize, or if you prefer, you can select a blank Pinterest video pin template to start from scratch. Don't worry too much which Pinterest video pin template you choose since you can always change it later.
Once you've selected a Pinterest video pin design in Canva to customize, click on it to edit it. As I mentioned, if for some reason you wish to change this Pinterest video pin template to another one, you can click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel to start fresh with another Pinterest video pin design.
Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, text and video, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements and text into your Pinterest video pin design.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below. You can even change this Pinterest video pin entirely to fit your own brand by adding your own colors and fonts to it.
Once you're done customizing your Pinterest video pin, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on 'download'. Make sure that the file type of your Pinterest video pin is MP4, and then click on the 'download' button to save your finished Pinterest video pin to your computer.
To add this Pinterest video pin to Pinterest, you can either do so directly within Pinterest, or using a Pinterest scheduling tool, such as Tailwind. If you don't have a Tailwind account yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get a $15 credit added to your account.
To add this Pinterest video pin directly to Pinterest, open up Pinterest in your browser, click on 'create' from the menu up top, and then on 'create pin'. Drag-and-drop or click in the space provided to add the Pinterest video pin to Pinterest.
Select a board you wish to add your Pinterest video pin to, name your pin, add a description and alt text to it, as well as a destination link. You can either select to publish this Pinterest video pin immediately, or schedule it to be published at a later date. Once you're done filling out all of these sections, click on 'publish' up top.
To add this Pinterest video pin to Pinterest with Tailwind, open up Tailwind in your browser, and then click on 'publisher' from the left-hand side panel. Click on 'create new pin', on 'upload photos / videos', select the Pinterest video pin you created from your files, and then click on 'open'.
Just like you did directly on Pinterest, select a board you wish to add your Pinterest video pin to, name your pin, add a description, as well as a destination link. Click on the clock icon to set a custom time for when you want your Pinterest video pin to be published, and then click on 'set custom time'. Once you're done filling out all of these sections, click on 'schedule'.
For more tips on how to use Pinterest and Tailwind to their fullest extent, make sure to check out Pinterest Popular to learn how to get more traffic, subscribers and sales for free with Pinterest + Tailwind. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
For those of you who want to stand out with Pinterest video pins, but are looking for an even easier way to get started, make sure you check out the Video Pin Starter Kit, so you can effortlessly create Pinterest Video Pins that are unique to you, your brand and your blog.
It comes with 20 Canva video pin templates, in two distinct styles, that you can easily customize to your branding in just a few clicks, a 60-minute click-by-click Canva masterclass, a bonus branding 101 training and much, much more! I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you’ll be using Canva to create Pinterest video pins. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create carousel pins for Pinterest. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
PINTEREST MARKETING: How To Create Video Pins For Pinterest - Pinterest Video Pins. Learn how you can level up your Pinterest game with Pinterest video pins // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/MTxhm
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Get a $15 Tailwind Credit: https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Pinterest Popular: https://nadaliebardo.teachable.com/p/pinterest-popular?affcode=381071_uaef5vef
○ Video Pin Starter Kit: https://nadaliebardo.teachable.com/p/video-pin-starter-kit?affcode=381071_uaef5vef
○ How To Put Ads On Your YouTube Videos: https://youtu.be/oSLvLZMUsYk
○ How To Make YouTube Shorts: https://youtu.be/iYjpB7Wg2vI
○ How To Create Fillable Forms In Microsoft Word: https://youtu.be/ZT6QSJzy6Xw
○ How To Record Your Computer Screen: https://youtu.be/c34NvkuL6s4
○ How To Attend A Webinar: https://youtu.be/O-TuggUTWeM
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!