Wondering how to create carousel pins for Pinterest? In this Pinterest Pinterest Carousel Pins tutorial, I'll be sharing how you can create a carousel in Pinterest with multiple images.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to create carousel pins so that you can tell a story with your Pinterest pins. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
We'll be using Canva to create a series of Pinterest pins that we can then transform into a carousel. If you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'Pinterest pin'. Once that option populates, click on it.
If you scroll down this page, you'll see a number of Pinterest pin templates that you can customize, or if you prefer, you can select a blank Pinterest pin template to start from scratch. Don't worry too much which Pinterest pin template you choose since you can always change it later.
Once you've selected a Pinterest pin design in Canva to customize, click on it to edit it. As I mentioned, if for some reason you wish to change this Pinterest video pin template to another one, you can click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel to start fresh with another Pinterest pin design.
Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, text and photo, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements and text into your Pinterest pin design.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below. You can even change this Pinterest Pin entirely to fit your own brand by adding your own colors and fonts to it.
Now here's the important part: since you're creating carousel pins for pinterest rather than regular Pinterest pins, you will need to create multiple pins rather than just one. These can be all the different steps you need to follow in order to achieve a particular result.
To add a new page to your Pinterest design to transform this Pinterest pin into a carousel, click on 'add page' from the top, right-hand side of your design. You can either select the same Pinterest pin template you were using, a different Pinterest pin template or start from scratch. Follow the exact same steps as before to customize your Pinterest carousel pins.
Once you're done customizing your Pinterest carousel pins, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on 'download'. You can either save your carousel pins as JPG or PNG files, and then click on the 'download' button to save your finished carousel pins to your computer.
Since you have a number of designs, those will be saved into a zipped folder. Just double click on it to unzip it, and see each of your individual Pinterest pins which you'll add to the carousel.
To add these carousel pins to Pinterest, open up Pinterest in your browser, click on 'create' from the menu up top, and then on 'create pin'. Click in the space provided, and instead of just selecting one of the Pinterest pin designs you created, select all of the designs you wish to add to your carousel, and then click on 'open'.
Pinterest will ask you whether you wish to create a carousel or create a collage. Click on 'create a carousel', and then on 'create pin'. If you so wish, you can click on the left-hand side of your pin to edit the pin by cropping it, adding a logo or text overlay, reorder the images, or even deleting an image from your carousel.
Once you're happy with how your Pinterest carousel pins look, select a board you wish to add them to, name your pin, add a description and alt text to, as well as a destination link. You can either have the same text and URL for each image, or you can untick this box at the bottom to add different text and URL for each image. Once you're done filling out all of these sections, click on 'publish' up top.
For more tips on how to use Pinterest to its fullest extent, make sure to check out Pinterest Popular to learn how to get more traffic, subscribers and sales for free with Pinterest + Tailwind. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about creating carousel pins for Pinterest, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you’ll be creating Pinterest video pins to stand out on Pinterest. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create Twitter fleets. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
PINTEREST MARKETING: How To Create Carousel Pins For Pinterest - Pinterest Carousel Pins. Learn how to create a carousel in Pinterest in this Pinterest Carousel Pins tutorial // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/Zp9jc
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Pinterest Popular: https://nadaliebardo.teachable.com/p/pinterest-popular?affcode=381071_uaef5vef
○ How To Create Video Pins For Pinterest: https://youtu.be/lv9p9u5D8kI
○ How To Put Ads On Your YouTube Videos: https://youtu.be/oSLvLZMUsYk
○ How To Make YouTube Shorts: https://youtu.be/iYjpB7Wg2vI
○ How To Create Fillable Forms In Microsoft Word: https://youtu.be/ZT6QSJzy6Xw
○ How To Record Your Computer Screen: https://youtu.be/c34NvkuL6s4
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!