In this video you’ll learn how to make money online.
One way to make money online is with affiliate marketing
If you're not tech-savvy, and don't want to deal with learning how to create a product of our own to sell, but still want to make money online, affiliate marketing is the way to go. There are a number of affiliate marketing programs for you to choose from, all applicable to the specific niche you’re in. For instance, I'm an affiliate for all softwares I mentioned earlier (Wix, Canva, ConvertKit and Teachable) since I personally use and recommend them.
The secret to succeed at affiliate marketing is to treat your affiliate promotions as if they were a promotion of your own product or service. When promoting a product of your own, for instance, you wouldn’t just post one blog post or one video or one social media post about it, and then expect your audience to purchase your product.
Instead, you’d create multiple blog posts, video tutorials, social media posts, and email broadcasts to get the word out as much as possible. Do the same for your affiliate marketing promotions, and you’ll be making money online in no time.
If you’re enjoying this video, comment, like and subscribe since it helps YouTube know that you like this content. Now I have a surprise for you. Here’s my dear friend Rachel who’s going to share the next way to make money online.
Thank you Marina.
Another way to make money online is by coaching or consulting
What do I mean?
Well, you use your skills, your experience and your knowledge through coaching or consulting. It costs nothing to start, just YOU, using your skills, helping people with what you know best and have experienced.
You might be wondering if you need any special training or degree to be a coach, and in most cases, the answer is no - although there are some popular certifications available in several different niches. But in general, if you have a proven strategy or methodology and an audience to share it with, you’re free to hang up your virtual shingle and call yourself a coach.
Some of the most common coaching examples are business, money, mindset, parenting, health, and dating, but whatever your unique expertise, and YES, you are unique, chances are you will find people (potential clients) looking for your expertise in that field. That’s the beauty and big PRO of coaching, you can be very specific and you’ll find clients that need your help.
I like to mention ways for you to make money without having it to cost you anything, no investment required and no commitment to a company or boss. You are your own boss and decision maker. Use what you’re good at and love doing and start coaching or consulting on your topic.
To give you more examples, I have clients who I helped figure out to monetize their skills through coaching. One is great in accounting and started consulting, but also a client who’s great in graphic design for young and new entrepreneurs. Another client started earning money through career consulting, specifically in writing motivation letters for job applicants, another lady I worked with is coaching expats find jobs in a new country, because that is what she had been through.
In my case, since I quit my corporate to build my own business, I started coaching others using the steps I took to figure out their path and be very clear on the steps to transition from their job into doing what they love and make money from it. It could be that you coach personal fitness or weight loss or relationship or finance or business or art of music, anything goes!
Marina, now back to you
That was so good. If don’t know Rachel, and you’re still stuck at your 9-5, and want to learn how to break free from corporate and live a life of freedom, make sure to check out Rachel’s channel where she shares the exact steps to achieve that.
Another way to make money online is by using Teachable
Teachable, which is my product sales platform of choice, is free to use. You can use Teachable to sell not only digital products, but also coaching if you so wish. I was actually using the free version of Teachable up to the end of last year, so 5 years into running my online business, and just made the switch to the paid version since I wanted to add an affiliate program of my own.
The best part is that even with Teachable's free version, you don't have a limit on the number of products you can create or number of students that you can have. They only charge you a higher percentage of the sale when compared to the other plans. All in all, if the need for investment is what's stopping you from running your own business, don't let that be the impediment.
I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs. For three additional ways to make money online, check out Rachel’s video I have right here, and I’ll see you in the next one.
Make Money Online 2022: Smart Money Tactics. Wondering how to make money online and earn money online? In this make money online fast video, you’ll learn a free method to make money online to get paid online and become a finance girl with project life mastery. If you want to start a home based business to earn money from home and earn money doing nothing, including autopilot income and passive income, check out this money flow academy video. You’ll learn how to play with earn, including incognito money and affiliate marketing.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ Check Out Rachel's Video With 3 More Ways To Make Money Online: https://youtu.be/Ry2PlZkbkGM
○ Check Out Rachel's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/RachelSmets
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Try Teachable For FREE: https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/35Jsa
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!