Wondering how to create an opt-in freebie in Mailchimp and how to use Mailchimp to deliver lead magnets? In this Mailchimp tutorial for beginners, you’ll learn how to send a lead magnet freebie for free Mailchimp.
By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to use Mailchimp for email marketing to grow your email list with ease using lead magnets. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, subscribe for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Mailchimp account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. After someone opts in to receive your email campaigns, you can send them a final welcome email to confirm their subscription and share an exclusive offer or file, in other words, deliver them a lead magnet with Mailchimp.
Let's go over how to add a lead magnet freebie to your final welcome email. Once you've logged in to your Mailchimp account, click on 'audience' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'audience dashboard'.
If you have more than one audience, click the 'current audience' dropdown and choose the one you want to work with to deliver lead magnets. Click the 'Manage Audience' dropdown on the right-hand side, and choose 'signup forms'.
Click on 'select' next to where it says 'form builder'. Click on the 'forms and response emails' dropdown near the top of the page, and select the 'final welcome email', which is where we'll be adding our lead magnet.
Under the 'build it' tab, click inside the dashed lines to open the Mailchimp editor. Type in some text, such as "download your lead magnet here," and highlight it.
Then, click the 'link icon' from the panel up top. Click on the 'link to' dropdown, and instead of 'web address', select 'file'. Choose your lead magnet from the ones you have already uploaded to Mailchimp, or click on the 'upload' button on the right hand side to upload your lead magnet from your device.
Once you've selected the appropriate lead magnet, click on 'insert' on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'insert' once more on the 'insert or edit link' popup. When your final welcome email is looking the way you want, and has your lead magnet embedded within it, click on 'save & close' to return to the form builder in Mailchimp.
To test the lead magnet you added to the final welcome email in Mailchimp, you'll have to go through the signup process. Under the 'forms and response emails' dropdown, select 'signup form' to find your signup form URL.
Copy and paste that signup form URL into another tab, fill out the form with your name and email, and then open up the email you inputted in the form to check the final welcome email. You'll be able to download the lead magnet you uploaded to Mailchimp from that final welcome email.
If you're serious about using Mailchimp to deliver lead magnets, make sure to check out our FREE cheat sheet with 15 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what the lead magnet you’ll be sending out in Mailchimp is about. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to add HTML code to Wix. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
MAILCHIMP TUTORIAL: How To Use Mailchimp To Deliver Lead Magnets With Mailchimp. Wondering how to create an opt-in freebie in Mailchimp and how to use Mailchimp to deliver lead magnets? In this Mailchimp tutorial for beginners, you’ll learn how to send a lead magnet freebie in Mailchimp. By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to use Mailchimp for email marketing to grow your email list with lead magnets.
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/b5Jsy
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 15 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Mailchimp for FREE: https://mailchimp.com/
○ How To Create Clickable Links In Canva: https://youtu.be/wdlqELd6Eas
○ How To Create A Table In Canva: https://youtu.be/RDEqlmM0O8E
○ How To Create A Gradient In Canva: https://youtu.be/XvBzZq8XoKE
○ How To Create An Outline Around Your Text In Canva: https://youtu.be/KnFjdDi38HU
○ How To Create A Glowing Outline In Canva: https://youtu.be/p4cswaKVvBs
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!