Wondering how to add a Leadpages countdown timer to your Leadpages landing page? In this Leadpages tutorial, you'll learn how to use Leadpages countdown timer to make the most out of your lead generation and email marketing efforts. So let's get right into this Leadpages review on how to create a landing page for lead gen, online marketing or sales with a countdown timer.
First off, if you don't have a Leadpages account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to get a FREE 14-day Leadpages trial. To add a Leadpages countdown timer to one of your Leadpages landing pages, log in to your Leadpages account, and click on 'landing pages' from the left-hand side panel.
You can either add a Leadpages countdown timer to an existing landing page or to a new landing page. I'll be showing you how to add a Leadpages countdown timer to an existing landing page, but if you wish to learn more about how to create a Leadpages landing page, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you've located the landing page you wish to add a Leadpages countdown timer to, click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side of it to edit it. You'll be redirected to your Leadpages editor.
To add a Leadpages countdown timer to this landing page, click on 'widgets' from the left-hand side panel, scroll down until you locate the countdown widget, and then drag-and-drop that countdown timer to the location of your choice. If you hover your cursor over the Leadpages countdown timer, there are a number of things you can do to it: edit it, which we'll cover in more detail in a bit, duplicate it, move it to a new location, or delete it.
When you click on the pencil icon from the Leadpages countdown timer's individual toolbar, there are a number of things you can edit. Under the date section, you can select whether your Leadpages countdown timer is a standard countdown timer, meaning that it counts down to 0 up to a certain time and certain date that you select. This standard option is great for sales pages, when you're running a flash sale, for instance.
For more details on how to create a sales page with Leadpages, make sure to watch my 'Leadpages Tutorial On Sales Page With Leadpages'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
The Leadpages countdown timer can also be a daily countdown timer, meaning that it counts down to 0 every single day, and the timer resets daily, or an evergreen countdown timer, meaning that each visitor who lands on this page will have a different countdown timer start time, and that countdown will have the number of days, hours or minutes that you select.
If you choose this evergreen option, you can then click on this 'reset countdown for all visitors' link at the bottom to start the Leadpages countdown timer all over again. This evergreen option is great for tripwire pages, when you want to provide a sense of urgency to those who land on this landing page so that they take action ASAP.
For more details on how to set up this tripwire landing page, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Create A Tripwire Landing Page For Your Tripwire Sales Funnel'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Under the clock section, you can select what happens once your Leadpages countdown timer reaches zero: do nothing, redirect (either jump to a page section, and then select the section from the dropdown menu, link to a landing page, and then select the landing page from the dropdown menu, and toggle whether that landing page should open in a new window and use no follow, or link to an external URL, and then paste the external URL in the space provided, and then toggle whether that external URL should open in a new window, use no follow and count this button click as a page conversion, which is ideal if you're linking to a checkout page, for instance, and want to track who follows through), or show or hide, and then select which sections you wish to show or hide once the Leadpages countdown timer reaches zero.
I usually select redirect for my Leadpages countdown timer, and redirect my flash sale or tripwire landing page to a sales page with the full price option.
Under the color section, you can customize your Leadpages countdown timer's number and label colors. You can either choose one of your brand colors, a recent color, or even click on 'add' to choose a custom color, or type in the color of your choice's color code and opacity.
Under the design section, you can customize what your Leadpages countdown timer looks like from the available options: unstyled, block, and then choose whether you wish it to be square rounded or circular, or boxed-in, and then choose whether you wish it to be square rounded or circular.
Once you're done adding and customizing your Leadpages countdown timer, make sure to click on publish on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active.
If you're serious about using a Leadpages countdown timer, make sure to sign up for a FREE 14-day Leadpages trial, check out our Leadpages tutorials playlist for even more Leadpages landing page builder tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be adding a countdown timer to your Leadpages landing page. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
LEADPAGES COUNTDOWN TIMER. Wondering how to add a Leadpages countdown timer to your Leadpages landing page? In this Leadpages tutorial, you'll learn how to use Leadpages countdown timer to make the most out of your lead generation and email marketing efforts. So let's get right into this Leadpages review on how to create a landing page for lead gen, online marketing or sales with a countdown timer. If you're looking for a landing page tutorial that comes with an email countdown timer, this lead pages video is for you.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Leadpages For FREE: https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page: https://youtu.be/vfGXVEA6hrM
○ Leadpages Tutorial On Sales Page With Leadpages: https://youtu.be/Pes0LuIyvFk
○ How To Create A Tripwire Landing Page For Your Tripwire Sales Funnel: https://youtu.be/yVttWSaODps
○ Leadpages Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfGXVEA6hrM&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtLwhvUyqg2s1ihcM9-w6CP
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/leadpages-countdown-timer
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/cf8oE
○ ConvertKit Countdown Timer: https://youtu.be/_uPiza7A41c
○ ConvertKit Unsubscribe Survey: https://youtu.be/_c7lOIHWHRE
○ ConvertKit Visual Automation Funnel Templates: https://youtu.be/NeensVt5vPM
○ ConvertKit Tip Jar: https://youtu.be/ZEDFd-34nfw
○ How To Create A Typing Effect In Canva: https://youtu.be/x0Oz7jFlccU
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!