Instagram Hashtag Secrets: Boost Your Instagram Reach With Hashtag Research | Flick Hashtag Tutorial
Want to learn how to do Instagram hashtag research to make the most out of your Instagram marketing efforts? In this Flick hashtag tutorial, I'll show you how to use Flick to get more likes, comments, saves and shares on Instagram. Hi, I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs.
My favorite tool to do Instagram hashtag research is Flick. If you don't have a Flick account yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get 10% off your first month.
To start using Flick for instagram hashtag research, all you have to do is place your keyword or hashtag idea in the search bar to start searching for new hashtags. If you wish, you can click on the filters dropdown to activate smart filters.
Let's say I want to do Instagram hashtag research to promote this very video on Instagram. I'll go ahead and type in 'Instagram hashtag' in the search bar and see what pops up. Since I activated smart filters for my search, Flick is only showing me hashtags that have been posted between 5 thousand and 270 thousand times, as well as have up to 509 likes.
Hashtags that do not match this specified range will be hidden from the table below. If you wish to edit those filters, just click on them, edit the minimum and maximum numbers, and then click on 'apply'.
Flick also has two types of views that you can select when doing Instagram hashtag research. In the grouped view, you can select Instagram hashtags based on low competition, medium competition and high competition. In the table view, you can view the Instagram hashtag, its competition score, its potential reach, the average number of posts made daily using the Instagram hashtag, the average number of likes which posts that rank on the Instagram hashtag get, and the number of posts that have been made with the Instagram hashtag in all time.
You can click on each of these columns to manage the hashtags so that they appear from a to z or from z to a, from a low competition score to a high competition score, from a low potential reach to a high potential reach, from a low count of daily average posts to a high count of daily average posts, from a low number of average likes to a high number of average likes, as well as from a low number of total posts to a high number of total posts.
For instance, if you know your Instagram posts get a low number of average likes, you can sort that column from low to high, and then select the hashtags that appear when doing Instagram hashtag research based on that. As you go selecting your Instagram hashtags, you'll be able to view at the bottom the number of hashtags that were selected.
You can then click on that popup to save those Instagram hashtags to a collection, copy them to the clipboard, audit the selection, show in sidebar or clear selection. After we've selected our 30 hashtags I'll come back to this popup to show you how to further your Instagram hashtag research.
The great thing about Flick is that when you find an Instagram hashtag that you really enjoy, such as hashtag Instagram, you can click on the three little dots next to it to add it to an existing collection, add it to a new collection, or preview it on Instagram, and also click on the magnifying glass next to it to start a new Instagram hashtag research search using that hashtag as a starting point.
You can always go back to your original Instagram hashtag search, or keep clicking on more magnifying glasses next to Instagram hashtags to keep refining your hashtag research. Once you've selected the 30 Instagram hashtags you wish to add to your Instagram post, which is the maximum number of hashtags that you can add, click on the 30 selected hashtags at the bottom, and then on 'audit selection'.
From here, you'll be able to view all of the Instagram hashtags you selected, their distribution based on competition (low, medium and high), as well as Instagram hashtag research insights, including how many hashtag slots you've filled, the number of banned or flagged hashtags discovered, the number of potentially banned discovered, and whether those hashtags are suitable for your Instagram account or not.
Flick will also let you know if a hashtag's reach is too large or too small, so you can then delete those hashtags from your selection and choose others when doing Instagram hashtag research. Once you're done selecting all of your Instagram hashtags, click on 'copy to clipboard' to then paste them on your Instagram post.
If you wish to schedule your Instagram posts with the Instagram hashtag research directly from your laptop, you can do so directly within Flick using their scheduling feature or using another social media scheduler, such as Later. If you don't have a Later account yet, use the link in the description box below to get 10 extra posts for the month.
Fore more details on how to use Later for Instagram post scheduling, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Post On Instagram From Computer'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Now I want to hear from you. Will you be using Flick or another platform to do Instagram hashtag research? Let me know in the comments, and if you don't have a Flick account yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get 10% off your first month.
If you want 30 days of Instagram content ideas for you to easily create your Instagram content today, make sure to download the FREE Instagram Content Calendar I created just for you by clicking on the link in the description box below.
If you enjoyed this Instagram hashtag research tutorial, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. Remember to download the FREE Instagram content calendar, check out these two videos for even more Instagram tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
INSTAGRAM HASHTAG RESEARCH. Want to learn how to do Instagram hashtag research to make the most out of your Instagram marketing and social media marketing efforts? In this Flick hashtag tutorial, I'll show you how to use the Flick hashtag research Instagram tool to get hashtag analytics, do hashtag research Instagram, discover hashtag strategies, and a hashtag guide. If you want to use the Flick hashtags for free hashtag research, follow this Instagram hashtag research course on the best Instagram hashtag research tool.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Instagram Content Calendar: https://www.yestotech.com/instagramcontentideas
○ Try Flick For FREE + Get 10% Off Your First Month: https://flick.tech?ref=8UFraTl6L
○ Try Later For FREE + Get 10 Extra Posts For The Month: https://later.com/r/f7cb89
○ How To Post On Instagram From Computer: https://youtu.be/9Y0kPPCzfvw
○ Instagram Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkwkE7NSV_Q&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqta4cRuoAI3m6hywx-LZneV
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/instagram-hashtag-research
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/d5F0a
○ Canva Content Planner: https://youtu.be/OVsDmFDuMxM
○ Free Logo Maker: https://youtu.be/APBqujB7rrE
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/6i_Tgn-OcRA
○ Brand Identity Design Process: https://youtu.be/l8Q7nZjSOmc
○ Canva Fonts: https://youtu.be/2A4JseASiqM
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!