Wondering how to schedule Instagram posts with Canva? In this Canva social media scheduler tutorial, you'll learn how to use Canva instead of the Instagram creator studio as a social media scheduling app for Instagram marketing. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on how to use the Canva content planner, which is one of my favorite Canva tips for building out my content calendar.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. The Canva social media scheduler, called the Canva content planner, is a Canva Pro feature, which allows you to both edit and schedule social media posts directly from Canva. You can schedule posts to the following social media platforms: Facebook (group and page), Instagram (though you must have a business account), Twitter, LinkedIn, Slack and Tumblr.
There are two ways that you can schedule social media posts from Canva: you can schedule a post from the content planner, and you can schedule a post from the Canva editor. Let me show you how to schedule Instagram posts with Canva using both methods.
The first thing you'll need to do is either open up an existing Instagram post you created with Canva, or create a new one. To open up an existing Instagram post, click on 'all of your designs' from Canva's left-hand side panel, and then click on your Instagram post. To create a new Instagram post in Canva, click on 'recommended for you' from Canva's left-hand side panel, and then select 'Instagram post'.
You can either click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel to have a starting point when creating your Instagram post, and then customize the existing elements, or design this Instagram post from scratch, and click on any of the icons on the left-hand side panel to add additional elements to edit this Canva design further so that it looks the way you wish. For more details on how to customize a design in Canva, make sure to watch my video on ‘how to use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Now that we have a complete Instagram post that we can schedule, let me show you how to schedule this Instagram post from the Canva editor. All you have to do is click on the three little dots on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'schedule'. As you can see, there's a little crown next to this schedule icon, meaning that it's a Canva Pro feature, but you can try it out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
If the 'schedule' option isn't apparent for you under this 'recommended' section, it'll be under this 'share' section instead. You may have to click on the three little dots under that section to see all and locate it.
So let's go ahead and click on 'schedule'. All you have to do is select a date and time for when you want to schedule this Instagram post (the Canva social media scheduler will be set to your local timezone), and then click on 'next'.
Select a channel, which is the social media platform you want to link to, in our case, Instagram Business. If you're not connected to it yet, just follow the steps that appear on your screen to connect to your Instagram Business account via Facebook.
If your design has multiple pages, select the pages that you want to publish, which may be limited depending on your selected platform, write a caption, and then either click to schedule the Instagram post, or to save it as a draft.
I won't complete this process now so that I can show you how to schedule this Instagram post from the Canva content planner. So let's click on 'home' on the top, left-hand side to head back to Canva's homepage. From Canva's homepage, click on 'content planner' from the left-hand side panel.
Place your cursor over the date in which you wish to schedule an Instagram post, and then click on the plus sign that appears on the top, right-hand side. Canva will show you your recent designs, as well as suggested templates to create a new post. You can also click on 'your library' on the right to see all of your designs, or on 'create a design' to create a new design from scratch.
Let's go ahead and click on the Instagram post we just created. Just as before, click on the three little dots, and then on 'change date and time' to select the date and time in which you wish to schedule this Instagram post with Canva. The Canva content planner will be set to your local timezone.
Select a channel, which is the social media platform you want to link to, in our case, Instagram Business. If your design has multiple pages, select the pages that you want to publish, which may be limited depending on your selected platform, write a caption, and then either click to schedule the Instagram post, or to save it as a draft.
I'll go ahead and click on 'schedule post' to schedule this Instagram post with Canva. If you wish to reschedule or delete this Instagram post you scheduled, select the post in the Canva content planner, and then click on the three little dots. To reschedule or edit this Instagram post, select a new date or time, or edit its caption. To delete this Instagram post, just click on 'delete post' at the bottom.
If you're serious about learning about how to schedule Instagram posts with Canva, make sure to check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be upgrading to Canva Pro to access the Canva Schedule feature. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a resume in Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO SCHEDULE INSTAGRAM POSTS WITH CANVA (Canva Social Media Scheduler). Wondering how to schedule Instagram posts with Canva? In this Canva social media scheduler tutorial, you'll learn how to use Canva instead of the Instagram creator studio as a social media scheduling app for Instagram marketing. With Canva, you're able to schedule social media to auto post on Instagram and schedule posts on Instagram. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on how to use the Canva content planner and Canva Instagram automation, which is one of my favorite Canva tips for building out my content calendar.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/b3290
○ How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Create An eBook Cover Design In Canva: https://youtu.be/9BEXOYZ9p9U
○ What Is Canva And How Does It Work? Complete Canva Review: https://youtu.be/xW1zgQjPzrw
○ How To Create YouTube Video Transitions With Canva: https://youtu.be/CuPfcGEsj10
○ How To Make Video Lessons In Canva: https://youtu.be/MG-23Oy-jBE
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!