Wondering how to make video lessons in Canva? In this Canva video editor tutorial, you’ll learn how to use Canva for educators and how to use Canva for teachers. So let's get right into how to use videos in Canva in this easy Canva tutorial.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. In your Canva homepage, use the search bar up top to search for 'presentation'. Once that option populates, click on it.
Canva has a number of presentation templates that you can use to make video lessons, or you can click on 'create a blank presentation' up top to start from scratch. Once you've located a presentation template that you enjoy, and want to make a video lesson out of, click on it to edit it.
You can either leave this presentation as is, or add your own content and click on any of the icons on the left-hand side panel to edit this Canva design further so that it looks the way you wish. For more details on how to customize a design in Canva, make sure to watch my video on ‘how to use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below. For more details on how to create better presentations with Canva, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva to create a presentation'. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To transform this presentation into a video lesson, click on the three little dots on the top, right-hand side, and then on 'present and record'. The present and record feature allows you to record yourself while talking over a presentation. You can then share a video link with students, friends or colleagues. Click on the 'go to recording studio' button to proceed.
A popup will appear asking you to set up your camera and microphone. Choose the appropriate camera, or none if you wish to record audio only, as well as the appropriate microphone. If you are going to use a camera to record your video lesson, make sure you are within the circular frame. If you wish to go back to your presentation to make further edits before you transform it into a video lesson, click on 'back to editing'. Once you're done setting everything up, click on 'start recording' at the bottom.
A 3, 2, 1 countdown will appear, and then your video lesson recording will begin. You can see how much time has elapsed on the top, left-hand side, click to pause and resume the recording, click on the arrows on either side of the presentation to move to the next or previous slide, preview the next few slides at the bottom, as well as your presenter notes if you added them on the right hand side.
The only things that'll be recorded are within this red box. Once you've finished recording your video lesson in Canva, click on the 'end recording button'. A popup will appear saying that your video lesson recording is being uploaded. You need to keep this browser window open while uploading. Depending on your video lesson recording length, this might take a while.
If you made a mistake and wish to go back to restart your video lesson recording, click on 'cancel and discard' at the bottom of the popup. Another popup will appear once your video lesson recording link is ready. You can either copy and share this link with anyone you want to grant access to this video lesson recording, click on either 'download' on the right-hand side, or on 'save and exit' and then on 'download recording' to save this video lesson as a file on your computer, or click on 'delete recording' to remove the video lesson recording you just did and re-record it.
If you're serious about making video lessons in Canva, make sure to check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva to make video lessons. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create YouTube transitions with Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO MAKE VIDEO LESSONS IN CANVA. Wondering how to make video lessons in Canva? In this Canva video editor tutorial, you’ll learn how to use Canva for educators and how to use Canva for beginners. If you've been wondering how to use videos in Canva, which is a Canva free feature (not just a Canva 2.0 or Canva Pro feature), this graphic design tutorial and Canva tutorial for teachers is for you. So let's get right into how to use videos in Canva in this easy Canva tutorial. Get excited to learn how to use Canva for business in this Canva video tutorial that's appropriate for Canva for beginners.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Use Canva To Create A Presentation: https://youtu.be/zQUZdpKPhJw
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/how-to-make-video-lessons-in-canva
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/pxqN5
○ How To Edit Videos In Canva: https://youtu.be/ICko9gaWvcs
○ How To Make Instagram Infographics With Canva: https://youtu.be/NCXxsLH6UHA
○ How To Share Canva Templates As Digital Products To Sell Online: https://youtu.be/OrsnllHZcXU
○ How To Make A 3D Mockup In Canva: https://youtu.be/l5x6WsB0a3w
○ How To Make Wavy Text In Canva: https://youtu.be/XPCqkJne0cc
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!