Wondering how to make separate pages in your Wix website? In this Wix tutorial, you’ll learn how to add a new page on your Wix website.
By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to add another page in Wix, how to add a subpage in Wix, and how to add a page link in Wix so that you can make the most out of your Wix pages. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, subscribe for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To make separate pages in your Wix website, log in to your Wix account, and click on the pencil icon above the website you want to add a new page to access your Wix editor.
In the Wix editor, click on the pages dropdown menu on the top, left-hand side and then on 'manage pages' at the bottom. Click on '+ add page' from the bottom again.
Wix recently added a number of Wix page templates that you can choose from, to make adding another page in Wix a breeze. Under the about Wix page templates, you can choose a Wix page to tell visitors about yourself. These include grid, profile, team, professional, minimalist, overlapping, classic resume / CV, creative, basic resume / CV, team bio, team grid and visual resume / CV Wix page templates.
Under the services Wix page templates, you can choose a Wix page to list the services you offer. These include basic, visual, overlapping, minimalist, grid, zig zag, creative, classic and list Wix page templates.
Under the projects Wix page templates, you can choose a Wix page to showcase projects you worked on. These include basic, visual, side by side, showcase, grid, single project, minimalist, masonry and featured project Wix page templates.
Under the gallery Wix page templates, you can choose a Wix page to display your images. These include basic, captions, minimalist, creative, masonry, descriptive and grid Wix page templates.
Under the contact Wix page templates, you can choose a Wix page to tell visitors how to contact you. These include basic, visual, side by side, classic, overlapping, creative, descriptive, sidebar, minimalist and professional Wix page templates.
Under the general Wix page templates, you can choose a Wix page that can be applicable to any page. These include grid, resume / CV, clean, banner image, basic, descriptive, centered, overlapping and spotlight Wix page templates.
You can also use the Wix pages menu to add store, bookings, blog and pricing plan pages to your Wix website if you haven't done so already. You can also click on the '+ blank page' button on the very top, left-hand side to add and customize a page on your Wix website from scratch.
As you may have noticed, if you hover your mouse over any of these Wix pages, you can click to preview the Wix page or click to add the page to your Wix website. Name the page you just created, such as 'new Wix page' and then click on 'done'.
Once you have selected a page, you can either leave the Wix page template as is, or customize it by changing the text, images, and more. For more details on how to do that, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create a website in Wix'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To add a page link to your menu in Wix rather than a new page, click on the pages dropdown menu on the top, left-hand side and then on 'manage pages' at the bottom. Click on 'add a link' from the bottom again.
Select what you want your Wix page link to link to: a web address, page, anchor, top / bottom of the page, document, email, phone number or lightbox. Once you've chosen the option you prefer, such as 'web address', follow the instructions that appear on the right-hand side, and then click on 'done'. Name the page you just created, such as 'new Wix page link' and then click on 'done'.
There are two ways that you can add a subpage in Wix rather than a new page. For the first way, well be creating a dropdown menu with subpages, under an unclickable item. To do so, click on the pages dropdown menu on the top, left-hand side and then on 'manage pages' at the bottom. Click on 'add a folder' from the bottom again.
Name the page you just created, such as 'new Wix page folder' and then click on 'done'. Now drag and drop pages below that Wix page folder, and slightly drag your mouse to the right to create a subpage.
For the second way to add a subpage in Wix, we'll be creating a dropdown menu with subpages, under a clickable first page. To do so, drag and drop two existing Wix pages one on top of the other, being that the top one will be the main page and the bottom one the subpage. To transform the bottom one into the subpage, click on the three little dots next to it, and then click on 'subpage'.
Now if we click on 'preview' up top, you can see the Wix pages you created in action. If you're happy with how these Wix pages look like, click on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active.
If you're serious about making separate pages in your Wix website, make sure you check out our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what the new page you add to your Wix website is about. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create your own free logo design with the Wix logo maker. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO MAKE SEPARATE PAGES IN YOUR WIX WEBSITE. Wondering how to make separate pages in your Wix website? In this Wix tutorial, you’ll learn how to add a new page on your Wix website. By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to add another page in Wix, how to add a subpage in Wix, and how to add a page link in Wix so that you can make the most out of your Wix pages. If you've been questioning how to add a page in a Wix website and how to add a page in the Wix editor, this Wix website tutorial is for you.
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/TPY8S
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ How To Create A Website In Wix: https://youtu.be/e05AZDbzqQs
○ How To Create A Mailchimp Landing Page: https://youtu.be/1q6tm-z096M
○ How To Create A Coming Soon Page In Wix: https://youtu.be/jW2-M7azGzY
○ Wix Landing Page Tutorial: https://youtu.be/x_nGneZnFEk
○ How To Integrate Wix With ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/3bmK74YcuFY
○ How To Easily Integrate Mailchimp With Wix: https://youtu.be/euOraKoxk1E
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!