Hey guys and welcome back to my channel. Want to learn how to make a webinar in PowerPoint so you can easily create your webinar slides? Now that you know the perfect webinar script template to follow, if you haven't watched that video yet, I'll leave the link to it in the description box below, it's time to create webinar slides to host a webinar. So in this webinar tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you how to easily create presentation slides.
If you want to create webinars for business and are looking for a simple tutorial on how to create a webinar presentation, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to make a webinar in PowerPoint, and to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template that'll help you boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
My favorite way to make webinar slides is using a free online tool called Visme, the link to it is in the description box below, and then import those slides into PowerPoint or Keynote. The biggest difference between Visme and PowerPoint, is that whereas PowerPoint has 24 basic layouts that you can edit, Visme has over 100 custom templates and thousands of slides across multiple themes in addition to a drag-and-drop editor.
To create a webinar presentation in Visme, head over to visme.co, create an account for free if you don't have one yet, and click on the blue ‘+ create’ button on the left-hand side. Right below where it says, ‘what do you want to create?’, select the type of project you’d like to customize. In our case, presentations.
Under the 'presentations' tab, you'll notice a few themes that you can select: modern, simple and creative. You can either select one of these overarching presentation themes, or scroll down even further, and create your presentation from the available theme templates.
Say I want to select the creative theme. I'll go ahead and click on 'edit'. You can click on any of the elements on the slide to edit them, such as the background, text or icons. All you have to do is edit its individual settings from the toolbar up top.
To add a new slide to your webinar presentation, click on ‘+ add new slide’ on the top, right-hand corner, and select one of the options from the numerous pre-set templates. These include: blank slide, title, introduction, timeline, agenda, teams, services, rewards and achievements, sections, features, product comparison, pros and cons, diagrams, charts and graphs, maps, gallery / art / portfolio, steps / process, pricing table / subscription, testimonials, contact us and thank you slides. These are exactly the kinds of slides you need for your webinar, and customizing them to your needs is a breeze.
To add any of these slides to your webinar presentation, all you have to do is choose the one you wish to add, and click on 'insert'. Again, you can click on any of the elements on the slide to edit them, and customize them even further by changing their individual settings from the toolbar up top.
Another thing you can do is add additional content to the slides by using the options available on the left-hand side panel.
Under the basics tab, you can add header and text, stats and figures, graphics and text, diagrams and your content.
Under the graphics tab, you can add shapes, arrows and lines, icons, as well as animated graphics such as illustrations, characters and gestures.
Under the photos tab, you can add a photo from Visme's photo library, or upload one from your computer.
Under the data tab, you can add graphs and charts.
Under the media tab, you can add videos, embed online content, and add audio.
Under the theme colors tab, you can quickly change the look and feel of your webinar presentation by editing the color theme.
Under my files, you can view all of the content you've uploaded to Visme, as well as upload new files in JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG and PDF formats.
Under apps, you can add videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Wistia, with new app integrations coming soon including DropBox, Google Drive, One Drive, Giphy, Jot Forms, Google Maps, QR code, Instagram and Bing Maps.
Once you’re happy with how your webinar presentation looks, click on the pencil next to ‘untitled project’ in the top middle of the screen to rename it, and then on preview to see what your webinar presentation looks like.
You can then either share your webinar presentation as a web link, share it privately with only specific people, embed your webinar presentation on a website, or click on download to save your webinar presentation to your computer.
If you're using Visme's basic plan, you can only save the webinar presentation as an image. However, if you're using Visme's premium plan, you can save the webinar presentation not only as a JPG or PNG image, but also as a PDF, video or PPTX document, or even as HTML 5. Just click on the option that you prefer, in our case PowerPoint, and then on the blue download button.
All you have to do now is open up this webinar presentation in PowerPoint, and you have beautifully customized webinar slides that you can use to host your webinar. My next video is on 'how to create evergreen webinars to automate your webinar funnel', so make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified when that goes live.
Now you know how to make a webinar in PowerPoint so you can easily create your webinar slides. As promised, to take your webinar efforts to the next level to boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales, make sure to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template by clicking on the link in the description box below.
So what type of slide are you most excited to create for your webinar? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your Webinar Sales Funnel Template.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO MAKE A WEBINAR IN POWERPOINT. Want to learn how to make a webinar in PowerPoint so you can easily create your webinar slides? Now that you know the perfect webinar script template to follow, if you haven't watched that video yet, I'll leave the link to it in the description box below, it's time to create webinar slides to host a webinar. So in this webinar tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you how to easily create presentation slides. If you want to create webinars for business and are looking for a simple tutorial on how to create a webinar presentation, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to make a webinar in PowerPoint as well as how to create webinar images so that you can start creating great webinars.
GET THE WEBINAR SALES FUNNEL TEMPLATE: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/dkaUr
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- Get The Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
- Perfect Webinar Script Template: Is Russell Brunson's Perfect Webinar Script Really Worth It? https://youtu.be/VYLYrS35yZk
- Try Visme for FREE: https://www.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- How To Make Money With Webinars: https://youtu.be/A2jTX2FVCJA
- How To Get People To Register For Your Webinar: https://youtu.be/6BWC_fgIIL0
- How To Host Your First Webinar Step By Step: https://youtu.be/XLlnoeFx0Hk
- What Is A Webinar And How Do Webinars Work? https://youtu.be/ezvLWdAJuN0
- Zoom Virtual Background: Up Your Zoom Background Game With Canva: https://youtu.be/q-3XK95QJSc
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to make a webinar in powerpoint, how to easily create your webinar slides, webinar slides, webinar presentation, how to create webinar slides, create webinar slides, webinar powerpoint slides, create webinar images, images for your webinar, create images for your webinar, great webinars, easily create presentation slides, how to create a webinar presentation, webinar, webinars, powerpoint, how to host a webinar
Tags: how to make a webinar in powerpoint, how to easily create your webinar slides, webinar slides, webinar presentation, how to create webinar slides, create webinar slides, webinar powerpoint slides, create webinar images, images for your webinar, create images for your webinar, great webinars, easily create presentation slides, how to create a webinar presentation, webinar, webinars, powerpoint, how to host a webinar, yes to tech