Mood Board Ideas: How To Design Your Own Mood Board If You're Not A Designer | Canva Mood Board
Wondering how to make a moodboard? In this moodboard tutorial, I'll be sharing how to make a mood board in Canva so that you can create a well structured mood board.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to make moodboards by learning moodboard ideas and moodboard techniques so that you can organize your ideas in a visual way. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
As I mentioned, we'll be using Canva to make a moodboard. If you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'brainstorm'. To start creating a moodboard in Canva, you can either select 'brainstorm' to create a one-page moodboard, 'brainstorm presentation' to create a moodboard presentation where you can come up with ideas and receive feedback from your team in real-time, or 'start with an image' to choose an image that'll be the inspiration for your entire moodboard. I'll go ahead and choose 'brainstorm'.
If you scroll down this page, you'll see a number of brainstorm, or moodboard, templates that you can customize, or if you prefer, you can select a blank moodboard template to start from scratch. Don't worry too much which moodboard template you choose since you can always change it later.
Once you've selected a moodboard design in Canva to customize, click on it to edit it. As I mentioned, if for some reason you wish to change this moodboard template to another one, you can click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel to start fresh with another moodboard design.
Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, text and images, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements and text into your moodboard design.
As I mentioned in my last video, if you haven't watched that yet, I'll leave it in the description box below, if you have a Canva Pro account, you'll be able to access over 60 million photos and elements directly from your Canva account to add to your moodboard. If you have a Canva Free account, feel free to either add Canva's free images and elements, or to click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'upload media' to add images, video and audio from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox to your moodboard.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below. You can even change this moodboard entirely to fit your own needs by adding your own text sections and writing area sections.
Once you're done customizing your moodboard, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on 'download'. Choose whether you wish this moodboard to be a PNG or JPG image, PDF, video or GIF, and then click on the 'download' button to save your finished moodboard to your computer.
If you're serious about making a moodboard in Canva, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what emotion your moodboard evokes. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a product mockup photo using canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO MAKE A MOODBOARD. In this moodboard tutorial, I'll be sharing how to make a mood board in Canva so that you can create a well structured mood board // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/x0Bm1
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva Pro: https://youtu.be/IZKc2Cch15M
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Build A Sales Funnel: https://youtu.be/iedvT3vuKBw
○ How To Create An Online Course: https://youtu.be/EfxAIa4vcjs
○ How To Add A Hover Box In Wix: https://youtu.be/qSirhuJwyzE
○ Wix Affiliate Program Review: https://youtu.be/MRH3uBDv3nU
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
#canva #moodboard #moodboardtutorial