Want to get a ton of people to register for your webinars? Now that you know how to host your first webinar step-by-step, if you haven't watched that video yet, the link to it is in the description box below, it's time to learn how to get webinar registrants. So in this webinar tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you how to get people to register for your webinar for free to double your webinar attendance.
If you want to create webinars for business and are looking for webinar secrets to get users to register for your webinar, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to get people to register for your webinar in a heartbeat, and to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template that'll help you boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
There are 7 things you can do to get people to register for your webinar.
1. Create a compelling title and hook to entice people to register.
If you're doing a webinar on how to increase your blog's traffic, such as this one I created on 'how to increase your blog’s traffic by 350% in less than 6 months using mostly free tools', it's not enough to simply have 'how to increase your blog's traffic' as your webinar title.
If you pay attention to the title I created, it's results driven. Another compelling title for this webinar would be something like how to 3x your blog's traffic in less than 6 months without using expensive software or ads, because it removes my audience's hesitations or frustrations, addresses the real pain point that driving traffic to your website is expensive and full of tech, and uses words my audience uses, which makes it even more relevant to them. Hook your audience by telling them that they'll leave your webinar with something that's meaningful to them.
2. Create a high-converting webinar registration page.
In my video on how to host your first webinar step-by-step, I show you how to create a webinar registration page, but there are some specific things you should pay attention to when creating that page to increase your webinar registrations. One of them is to only ask for important information, which would be for their first name or email. You don't need their phone number or even their last name. The more fields you have them fill out, the lower the chance they'll register for your webinar.
Also, have the opt in form or button where your visitors can click to register for the webinar as close to the top as possible, and add numerous opt in forms or buttons where your visitors can sign up for your webinar. You don't want them to have to scroll down to register for your webinar, and you want to give them more than one chance to register if they didn't fill out the very first opt in form.
You should also tease what your visitors will learn during the webinar by adding three to five results driven outcomes that address their pain points, in addition to tease a special bonus that they'll get once they register. Not only will this increase the number of webinar registrants, but also the number of live webinar attendees.
3. Promote your webinar on social media.
When promoting your webinar on social media, you should create webinar promotional posts in optimal sizes for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest using Canva, and then post both call to action posts and urgency posts between 7 and 10 days before your webinar.
If you don't have a social media following yet, a great place to promote your webinar is in Facebook groups. This way you leverage on an existing audience in your niche that isn't yet your own. There are a number of Facebook groups that have promotional threads, so make sure to post a compelling call to action with your promo image and webinar registration page link to those threads.
If you have a small following on social media, personally invite your current followers that are already engaging with you by sending them a DM about your webinar. You can also search for relevant hashtags, and answer your audience's questions with your webinar as a solution.
4. Invite your existing email subscribers.
Even if you have a small email list, you should invite all of your email subscribers to attend your webinar. Since they're already on your email list, instead of redirecting them to the webinar registration page, create an automation where they just need to click a link in your emails to automatically be registered for your webinar.
If your email list is on the smaller side, get your email subscribers involved in the planning process of your webinar, by asking them what they want to learn and what questions they might have. This will increase the chances of them wanting to register for your webinar, since they're directly involved, and they need to show up in order to get answers.
A great thing to boost your webinar registrants is to ask those who have already registered for the webinar to spread the word about your webinar by sharing the link to the registration page on social media with a tweet, Facebook share or by pinning an image on Pinterest. There's also a tool that you can use called GoViral that gets people to share your webinar registration page in exchange for a bonus.
If you want a 90% done-for-you, step-by-step template with the exact subject lines, email structure, and copy that you need to create epic webinar sales funnels, click on the link in the description box below to get the Webinar Sales Funnel Template. With this template in hand, you’ll know everything you need to write in your emails the days before, the day of, and the days after your webinar to skyrocket your webinar sales.
5. Place your website or blog in webinar promotion mode.
To get people to register for your webinar, you should promote your webinar on your website or blog at the top with a sticky announcement bar, in the middle with a graphic or image advertising the webinar, and at the bottom with a call to action in the footer. You can even switch the call to action on your homepage from your current one to one that promotes the upcoming webinar.
6. Create related content on your blog post or YouTube channel.
This piece of content should be a snippet from your webinar or a quick tip that you'll expand on during your webinar, and ideally should be posted a week before the webinar. It can be a blog post, YouTube video, podcast episode, live stream on Facebook, or on whatever platform you use. Remember to add a call to action with a link to your webinar registration page to this piece of content. By creating a blog post or video with teaser content, you'll trigger your audience's curiosity, and boost the chances of them registering for your webinar.
7. Create a joint venture webinar.
When two people come together to promote the same webinar, you'll automatically get more people to register for your webinar since you'll be targeting both of your audiences on social media, on your email lists, and on your website or blog, rather than just yours. If both of you use the tactics we talked about in this video, you'll undoubtedly boost the number of people who register for your webinar.
Now you know how to get people to register for your webinar to double your webinar attendance. As promised, to take your webinar efforts to the next level to boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales, make sure to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template by clicking on the link in the description box below.
So which tactic to get more webinar registrants will you try first? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your Webinar Sales Funnel Template.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO GET PEOPLE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR WEBINAR. Want to get a ton of people to register for your webinars? Now that you know how to host your first webinar step-by-step, if you haven't watched that video yet, the link to it is in the description box below, it's time to learn how to get webinar registrants. So in this webinar tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you how to get people to register for your webinar for free to double your webinar attendance. If you want to create webinars for business and are looking for webinar secrets to get users to register for your webinar, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to get people to register for your webinar by creating a webinar registration page that gets visitors to sign up in a heartbeat, which is the second step in the webinar funnel system.
GET THE WEBINAR SALES FUNNEL TEMPLATE: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/jdMx8
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- Get The Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
- How To Host Your First Webinar Step By Step: https://youtu.be/XLlnoeFx0Hk
- What Is A Webinar And How Do Webinars Work? https://youtu.be/ezvLWdAJuN0
- How To Create Webinar For Free With This Free Webinar Platform: https://youtu.be/PcuAdGEn2c0
- How To Do A Webinar With Leadpages: https://youtu.be/VLA-QkAjmew
- Zoom Meeting Tutorial: How To Use Zoom To Schedule And Join A Zoom Meeting: https://youtu.be/B0TkBJMBiWc
- Zoom Virtual Background: Up Your Zoom Background Game With Canva: https://youtu.be/q-3XK95QJSc
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business,