Have you been wondering how to add HTML code to your Wix site? In today's video I'll be sharing with you how to add HTML code in Wix so that you can embed third party websites and email opt in forms onto your site in a fast and easy way.
If you've been wondering how to add HTML in the Wix editor, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to add HTML in Wix, and to get a FREE complete website creation guide to help you create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
I'll be showing you three different things you can achieve by adding HTML in Wix: having an email opt in form embedded in a blog post, having an email opt in form embedded on a page on your website, and having an entire website page embedded on a page on your Wix website. First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to create one for free.
To embed an email opt in form in a blog post, access your site's blog, and either click on the blue 'create new post' button up top to start from scratch, or click on one of your existing blog posts. Click on the line where you want to add your email opt in form to, and then click on the plus sign that appears on the left. Click on the 'insert HTML code' icon, and then on the pencil icon on the left to add HTML or URL. Make sure that the 'HTML code' option is selected, and then paste in the space provided the code from your email marketing platform.
I use ConvertKit as my email marketing software of choice, if you want to try it out for free, just click on the link in the description box below, so I'll click on the email opt in form I wish to add to my Wix blog, click on 'settings' up top, 'embed', 'raw HTML', and copy that code from ConvertKit, and paste it into this box on Wix, and then press 'save'. Remember to click on the blue 'publish' button on the top right to make your changes active.
To embed an email opt in form on a page on your website, access your Wix editor, and select the page you wish to add the HTML code to. To add the HTML code onto this page, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, 'more', and then on 'HTML iFrame'. From the HTML iFrame's individual toolbar, click on 'enter code'. Make sure that the 'code' option is selected, and then paste in the space provided the code from your email marketing platform just as we did before, and then press 'apply'. You can resize the email opt in form's box by dragging the little circles around it. Remember to click on the blue 'publish' button on the top right to make your changes active.
To embed an entire website page on a page on your Wix website, access your Wix editor, and select the page you wish to add the website page to. To add the page's URL onto this page, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, 'more', and then on 'HTML iFrame'. From the HTML iFrame's individual toolbar, click on 'enter code'. Make sure that the 'website address' option is selected, and then paste in the space provided the website's URL that you want to add to your Wix website.
For instance, say I want to add this landing page I created in Leadpages, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, to my Wix website. Click on the downward pointing arrow next to where it says 'update', 'publish options', and then copy the link. Back in the Wix editor, paste the link in the space provided, and then click on 'apply'. Just as we did before, you can resize the embedded website page by dragging the little circles around it. Remember to click on the blue 'publish' button on the top right to make your changes active.
Now you know how to add HTML in Wix to embed third party websites and email opt in forms onto your site in a fast and easy way. As promised, to download the FREE complete website creation guide to help you create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm, just click on the link in the description box below.
So what will you be adding to your Wix site using the HTML editor? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get the FREE complete website creation guide.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO ADD HTML IN WIX. Wondering how to add HTML code to Wix site? In this Wix tutorial, I'll show you how to add HTML in Wix editor so that you can add HTML code to Wix.com. We'll cover everything related to adding code to Wix, specifically related to adding HTML code to Wix. Get ready to learn all about HTML Wix by using Wix HTML editor and Wix website HTML so that you can add HTML code in Wix site.
FREE COMPLETE WEBSITE CREATION GUIDE: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- FREE complete website creation guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
- Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Get A 30 Day FREE Trial Of ConvertKit: https://convertkit.com?lmref=7SUoRg
- Get A 14-day Free Trial Of Leadpages: https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Add Your Freebie Pdf To Wix For Download For Your Subscribers: https://youtu.be/oWqKjrGarxc
- How To Delete Wix Account: https://youtu.be/AxeOGFdkvrM
- Add Multiple Locations on Wix Google Maps: https://youtu.be/07rJ0VR0DkU
- Set Up Automated Emails In Wix + Create Wix Shoutout Email Marketing Campaigns: https://youtu.be/HwidaclNLaY
- How To Connect Wix To Godaddy Domain: https://youtu.be/kgmefj027MQ
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to add html in wix, how to add html code to wix site, adding html code to wix, how to add html in wix editor, how to add html to wix site, wix tutorials, wix html code, adding html on wix, html code wix, wix website html, add html code, using wix html editor, html wix, adding code to wix, html code in wix, adding html in wix, wix, wix.com
Tags: how to add html in wix, how to add html code to wix site, adding html code to wix, how to add html in wix editor, how to add html to wix site, wix tutorials, wix html code, adding html on wix, html code wix, wix website html, add html code, using wix html editor, html wix, adding code to wix, html code in wix, adding html in wix, wix, wix.com, yes to tech