Wondering how to create a Facebook group? In this Facebook group tutorial, I'll be sharing how you can create a Facebook group for business and how to link it to your Facebook page.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to set up a Facebook group so that you can further grow your following on Facebook. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
To create a Facebook group, head over to Facebook, and click on 'groups' from the panel on the left. If that option isn't immediately apparent, make sure to click on 'see more' first. Click on 'create new group'.
Fill out your Facebook group's basic details, including group name, privacy (either public or private), and if you choose private, you can either set your Facebook group to be visible or hidden, invite Facebook friends if you so wish, and then click on 'create'.
Once you've created your Facebook group, you can follow the steps on the right to continue setting up your group by inviting friends, adding a cover photo, adding a description and creating a post. For more details on how to create a Facebook cover photo, make sure to watch my video on how to create one in Canva. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
You can also click on 'settings' from the left-hand side panel to customize your Facebook group even further. You can edit your Facebook group's name and description, privacy settings, select whether you wish to hide the group, add a location, customize the web address, group color, badges, and group affiliation, add extra features, including group type, mentorship, and social learning units, manage membership, including who can join the group, who can approve member requests, and who is preapproved to join, manage discussion, including who can post, approve all member posts, and approve edits, as well as manage advanced settings, including linked pages, recommended groups, and apps.
To link your newly created Facebook group to your Facebook page, we'll be using this 'linked pages' option under 'manage advanced settings'. Click on the pencil icon next to it, locate the Facebook page you wish to link to your Facebook group, and then click on 'link'. Click on 'link' again to confirm.
A popup will appear at the bottom mentioning that your Facebook page is now linked to this group and is an admin. Now if you head over to your Facebook page, click on 'more' from the menu up top, and then on 'groups', you'll notice that your newly created Facebook group is there.
If you're serious about creating a Facebook group, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what the Facebook group you plan on creating is about. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to run a successful giveaway on Instagram. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
FACEBOOK GROUP: How To Create A Facebook Group And Link It To Your Facebook Page. Learn how to set up a Facebook group so that you can further grow your following on Facebook // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/0Aa2T
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ How To Create Twitter Fleets: https://youtu.be/iLsdN6vHTqY
○ How To Create Carousel Pins For Pinterest: https://youtu.be/zNU5ny9jmXo
○ How To Create Video Pins For Pinterest: https://youtu.be/lv9p9u5D8kI
○ How To Put Ads On Your YouTube Videos: https://youtu.be/oSLvLZMUsYk
○ How To Make YouTube Shorts: https://youtu.be/iYjpB7Wg2vI
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!