There are many digital marketing ideas that you can use. However, choosing the right digital marketing strategy for your business can be overwhelming, especially when you’re just starting out.
Hi, I’m Marina, and I share simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs as a non-techie entrepreneur. Don't fret. Here are 7 digital marketing strategies you can try to get great results:
1. Content Marketing
Consumers want value. It can mean price for some and benefits to others. Consumers want to be assured they get their money’s worth.
Content marketing is one of the ways you can communicate value to your target audience. It involves creating blog posts, infographics, videos, and the like related to your products or services and helpful to prospective customers.
Are you in the business of teaching e-commerce courses? A blog post about the best print-on-demand companies might attract customers planning to sell customized products online.
2. Web Design
Your website may serve as consumers’ first point of interaction with your business. Hence, it should make a great first impression on them.
A great web design should be visually impressive. Choose readable fonts, such as Open Sans, Montserrat, and Helvetica.
Also, make sure to use appropriate colors. Research shows that the proper use of colors can increase brand awareness by 80%, visual appearance by 93%, and purchase behavior by 85%.
Apart from aesthetics, a great web design should also be usable. Users spend more time on a website with a fast response time, easy navigation, and relevant content.
3. Search Engine Optimization
No matter how informative and relevant your content is, it’s a failure if no one can see it. Promote your content, and increase traffic through SEO.
SEO can help boost your rankings in search results by incorporating keywords and phrases related to your business. You can’t just pick anything to fit your liking.
Instead, it would be best to research how your target audience is looking for the products or services you offer online. You can also use the ones from your competitors.
Be sure to mention the keyword more than once. Use it in the title of your web content, URL, and meta description. Feel free to also add variations to it.
4. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
PPC is another way to grow traffic to your website. Unlike SEO, you don’t earn user visits. Rather, you buy them.
Getting your content to appear on the first of Google’s results page can be challenging for small businesses. With PPC, you can get your ad to appear above Google’s organic search results if you win the bidding. However, you’re only required to pay the search engine company when someone clicks on your ad.
In terms of cost, PPC is more expensive than SEO. However, while both effectively increase traffic, PPC offers quicker visibility than SEO. So if you have the budget, employ PPC.
5. Social Media Marketing
Humans are social butterflies. They need constant connection to thrive. Humans’ need for connection is what drives their social media usage.
Use social media to your advantage! Build relationships with old and prospective customers by keeping them engaged. For example, you can ask them what they think about your products or services or what they expect to see from your business.
You can also utilize social media to improve customer experience. Responding to consumers’ queries and concerns in real time can show your dedication to keeping them happy and satisfied.
Finally, social media is a great venue to market your company’s reputation. Do you want to tell consumers that you are more than just a money-making business? Consider sharing your history and values by posting behind-the-scene videos or pictures.
Word of mouth is the best tool to attract buyers. The best source is not you or your employees but customers who have tried your products or services. As per Statista, nearly 70% of online shoppers read one to six customer reviews before making a purchase.
Even bad reviews can be good for your business. If you display only good reviews, consumers might become suspicious if you’re being honest. After all, nothing’s perfect. There’s always room for improvement.
7. Great Deals
Consumers love discounts. They feel like smart buyers when they don’t pay the full price for what they buy. Consider running buy-one-get-one deals, cashback promotions, and flash sales. Besides increasing your sales, they also manage your inventory.
Do you know what else consumers love? Free shipping! The shipping cost is a burden to many buyers. It accounts for 52% of abandoned carts. Entice consumers to “Add to Cart” and “Check Out” the items they fancy by offering free shipping vouchers. You may want to set a minimum purchase value so that you can be assured that you can still make a profit.
If you enjoyed these 7 digital marketing strategies, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. For more, download the FREE Digital Product Ideas Cheat Sheet I linked to in the description box, check out these two videos for even more online business tips, and I'll see you in the next one.
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY: 7 Ways To Get Great Results. There are many digital marketing ideas that you can use, so choosing the right digital marketing strategy for your business can be hard. If you're wondering how to create a digital strategy to do multichannel marketing, here are 7 digital marketing strategies you can try to get great results. We'll cover paid and free marketing tools, including content marketing strategy, social media marketing and SEO. These growth marketing tactics will take your lead generation efforts to the next level!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
~ RESOURCES MENTIONED ~
○ FREE Digital Product Ideas Cheat Sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/digitalproductideascheatsheet
○ Online Business Tips Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezvLWdAJuN0&list=PLbLPqE_rHXquoyyIT6NdWbCf0uwv1qv1j
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/5n82S
~ RECENT VIDEOS ~
○ How To Write Viral Email Marketing Subject Lines: https://youtu.be/Pj6iyEliOEY
○ How To Deliver A Lead Magnet With ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/fisjFtDZXTg
○ 2 Simple Email Marketing Tips To Increase Your Email Open Rate: https://youtu.be/I9Au6yxZTjk
○ The Ultimate Guide To Creating A Lead Magnet: https://youtu.be/pL5259Tzg-E
○ 8 Amazing Lead Magnet Ideas For Any Niche: https://youtu.be/h4Oj2knkxUU
~ TOOLS & SERVICES I USE ~
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
~ SHOP MY COURSES ~
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
~ COME SAY HI! ~
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: digital marketing strategy, lead generation, growth marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics, content marketing strategy, social media marketing, seo, marketing funnel, instagram marketing, digital marketing, multichannel marketing, marketing 360, digital marketing trends, digital marketing agency, free marketing tools, modern marketing, digital strategy, digital marketing tools, digital marketing course, digital marketing career, how to create a digital strategy, yes to tech