Want to learn all about the ConvertKit visual automation funnel templates? In this ConvertKit review and ConvertKit tutorial for beginners, you'll discover how to set up a ConvertKit automation to make the most out of your sales funnel. So let's get right into this ConvertKit email marketing video on how to use ConvertKit visual automation.
First off, if you don’t have a ConvertKit account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To use the ConvertKit visual automation funnel templates, log in to your ConvertKit account, click on 'automate' from the panel up top, and then on 'visual automations'.
If you wish to set up ConvertKit automation rules instead, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Set Up ConvertKit Automation Rules'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
With visual automations, you're able to create powerful, automated funnels for your audience. Once in the visual automations page, you'll be able to see all the automations you've already created, as well as click on 'new automation' on the top, right-hand side to create a new one.
In order to use ConvertKit's visual automation funnel templates, click on 'templates', right below where it says 'visual automations'. On the right-hand side, you can click on the filter dropdown menu to sort these visual automation templates to either show all, favorites, launch, grow, connect and promote.
You can either click on empty automation up top to start from scratch with a fresh, clean slate and create your very own automation, or choose from the numerous ConvertKit visual automation funnel templates, including release a new album, run a paid newsletter, welcome subscribers to your podcast, grow your audience with SparkLoop, share your social media content, release a new podcast, release a new book, launch a fan club subscription, pitch your book with a free chapter, pitch your album with a free song, welcome subscribers to your newsletter, promote and upsell your other products, run an evergreen newsletter, pitch an evergreen podcast, promote your album, raise money to record an album, pitch a paid podcast with a free episode, segment your audience, set up an abandoned cart automation, host a webinar, and promote a digital product.
For each of ConvertKit's visual automation funnel templates, such as this promote a digital product one, you can view up top which of ConvertKit's elements it uses, in this case, products, sequences and landing pages, click on the heart icon on the top, right-hand side to favorite this automation template, read more about what this visual automation does (in this case, promote your digital product automatically from ConvertKit. This automation is timed to when someone subscribes, so you can run your promotion on autopilot), as well as click to preview the ConvertKit visual automation funnel template and click to use this template.
Once you click on 'use this template', ConvertKit will start copying the visual automation and its contents into your account. This could take a few minutes. If you so wish, you can click on the pencil icon next to the name of your ConvertKit visual automation funnel template to rename it.
If you hover your mouse over the icon that's in the center of each automation, you can read more about what happens in each step. Let's go over each one to better understand this digital product visual automation funnel template.
Step 1: start this automation when the subscriber joins 'link in bio landing page' form. Step 2: add the subscriber to the 'product pitch sequence' email sequence. Step 3: delay the next step for 2 days. Step 4: add the subscriber to the 'product downsell sequence' email sequence. Step 5: any product, which means that the subscribers will only go to the next step if they do in fact purchase a product. Step 6: add the subscriber to the 'content for purchasers' email sequence. Step 7: end of automation.
For each step in ConvertKit's visual automation funnel template, you can view the number of email subscribers who are currently in a particular step, in addition to those who have completed that step. On the top left-hand side of each ConvertKit visual automation funnel steps, you can click on 'edit notes' to change these descriptions for each step we just covered.
On the top right-hand side of each ConvertKit visual automation funnel steps, you can click on 'edit step' to change the elements of that step from the dropdown menu that appears below that step, be it an event (which pull a subscriber forward in your automation when something happens, removing them from the previous step), action (which happens once the subscriber reaches this point), or condition (which checks if a subscriber matches when they reach this point and will always be a yes or no).
If you made any changes to that step in your ConvertKit visual automation, make sure to click on 'update action' or 'update event' at the bottom. If you no longer wish that step to be a part of your ConvertKit visual automation funnel, click on 'delete event' or 'delete action'.
As you can see, there are a number of plus icons within this ConvertKit visual automation funnel template, meaning that you can edit this template to add your own automation steps. If you click on the plus icon next to an existing step, you'll add a new condition that can occur, and take you to the following steps. If you click on the plus icon between two existing steps, you'll add a new step that needs to occur after the first one and before the second.
Let's click on one of the plus icons for me to show you the ConvertKit automation options. Under action, you can add the subscriber to an email sequence, add or remove a tag, delay, set a custom field, move subscriber or unsubscribe.
Under event, you can jump to here when a tag is added, a tag is removed, a product is purchased, date occurs or a custom field. Under condition, if the subscriber has a tag, custom field or advanced filter, you can then set what happens or split the path.
Once you're done setting up your ConvertKit visual automation funnel, click on the live toggle on the top, right-hand side to make it active, and then click on ‘turn it on’ from the pop up that appears. You can also click on 'share' up top and toggle that button to allow anyone with access to the link to copy this automation and everything within it into their account.
In the future, if you wish to go back to this ConvertKit visual automation funnel template that you customized, it'll be located with your existing automations. You can then click on the three little dots on the top, right-hand side of it to edit it, delete it or duplicate it.
If you're serious about using the ConvertKit visual automation funnel templates, make sure to sign up for a free ConvertKit account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our ConvertKit tutorials playlist for even more ConvertKit tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know which ConvertKit automations you'll be using. If you liked this video, make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about the ConvertKit unsubscribe survey. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CONVERTKIT VISUAL AUTOMATION FUNNEL TEMPLATES. Want to learn about the ConvertKit visual automation funnel templates? In this ConvertKit review and ConvertKit tutorial for beginners, you'll discover how to set up a ConvertKit automation to boost your sales funnel. Watch this ConvertKit email marketing video on how to use ConvertKit visual automation. If you're looking for a ConvertKit demo on email marketing strategy, this Convertkit automations tutorial is for you. Get pumped to learn about Convert Kit, the best email marketing software.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try ConvertKit For FREE: https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ How To Set Up ConvertKit Automation Rules: https://youtu.be/7UIdw2e2qwQ
○ ConvertKit Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfJo-E8L8s&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqtJkoJPQelKJdOI77aaqIhB
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/q6OSg
○ ConvertKit Tip Jar: https://youtu.be/ZEDFd-34nfw
○ How To Create A Typing Effect In Canva: https://youtu.be/x0Oz7jFlccU
○ Wix Owner App: https://youtu.be/CyYmwpk8rnM
○ Add Your Freebie PDF To Wix For Download For Your Subscribers: https://youtu.be/EVzihUd31N0
○ How To Make Money With Wix: https://youtu.be/IbNF2G821a4
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!