Wondering how to create a website in Canva for free? In this Canva website tutorial, you'll learn Canva tips on how to use Canva to create Canva landing pages and Canva website design. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on how to create a website with Canva with webpage templates and website templates in Canva.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, click on 'sites' right below this 'what will you design?' section.
There are four Canva website options that you can choose from: landing page website, bio link website, business website and event website. If you hover your mouse over each one, a magnifying glass icon will appear on the top right.
If you click on that magnifying glass on the business website option for instance, you'll be redirected to a page with all of Canva's business website templates, or you can click on 'create a blank business website' up top to create your website in Canva for free from scratch.
You can even filter the Canva website templates by theme, style and color. You can also hover your mouse over the Canva website templates to heart the ones you most enjoy, or click on the three little dots to customize a particular Canva website template, or to preview it.
All of Canva's website templates are for one page websites, and they're all search-friendly, responsive and professional, which makes your website creation process even easier. Once you've located a website in Canva that you wish to customize, such as this 'Orange Restaurant Services Website', click on it to edit it.
If you click on any Canva website page at large, you can use the options on the left of it to move a page up, move a page down, duplicate a page, delete a page or add a page. You can also place your cursor at the bottom middle of a Canva website page at large to adjust the page height so that it's longer or shorter.
Just like with any Canva template, you can click on any of the existing elements of your Canva website, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them. For instance, you can edit the text so that it says 'how to create a website in Canva for free' and the button color to one of your brand's colors.
Since I’m a Canva Pro user, I can add my own brand kit with my brand colors to Canva. If you want to know how to customize those, make sure to watch my video on ‘What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Feel free to edit all of the existing elements on this Canva website template, or to add your own from the options on the left-hand side panel. You can add text, photos, videos, and graphics to your Canva website.
For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your Canva websitel design, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done editing your Canva website, click on 'preview' on the top, right-hand side to view how your Canva website will look like on desktop, on a tablet and on mobile. If you're happy with how your Canva website looks, close the preview, rename your Canva website up top, such as to 'Canva website', and then click on 'publish as website' on the top, right-hand side.
As mentioned, we're creating a website in Canva for free, so you can publish this Canva website to a free domain, which is also SEO-friendly. The options to purchase a domain and connect your own domain are available as well to Canva Pro users, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
As a Canva Pro user, you can also publish unlimited Canva websites. Canva Free users can have up to five live sites on the free domain, and can either purchase a domain or upgrade to Canva Pro to create more.
Go ahead and click on 'continue' at the bottom. If you so wish, you can edit the browser tab preview favicon and text to say what you wish, such as 'how to create a website in Canva for free', and enable password protection or not.
For more details on how to create a favicon with Canva, make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below. Once you've selected all the options you wish, click on 'publish' at the bottom to make your Canva website active. If you enabled password protection, once you finish publishing your Canva website, you'll see the numerical password assigned to your site.
After you've published a Canva website once, you can go back and edit it as many times as you wish. When you edit a published Canva website, you'll see a warning saying ‘if you continue editing this design, you’ll need to publish it again to update your website’. Click on 'edit design' to continue designing as usual.
When you're done making changes, you'll need to re-publish the Canva website to make changes to the live website. Your website URL will not change on republish. You can also unpublish an existing Canva website by moving it to the trash.
If you're serious about creating a website in Canva for free, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva for website design or if you'll be using another website builder instead. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a logo using Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA WEBSITE: How To Create A Website In Canva For Free. Wondering how to create a website in Canva for free? In this Canva website tutorial, you'll learn Canva tips and how to use Canva to create Canva landing pages and Canva website design. If you want to create a bio link website in Canva, a Canva landing page, Canva website banner or Canva website header, this Canva for beginners video is for you. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on how to create a website with Canva with webpage templates and website templates in Canva.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Create A Favicon With Canva: https://youtu.be/LmmnRBVA2zY
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/afU7V
○ How To Create Instagram Carousel With Canva: https://youtu.be/6A-RU5dCwJA
○ How To Use Canva To Design T Shirts: https://youtu.be/urvld0UoqVU
○ How To Create A Popup Menu In Wix Using A Wix Lightbox: https://youtu.be/846cIDhsl6I
○ Connecting A Domain Name You Own To A Wix Website: https://youtu.be/YXiDJerV_yc
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!