Canva Video: Create YouTube Video Transitions With Canva
Wondering how to create YouTube video transitions with Canva? In this Canva video tutorial, you’ll learn how to edit videos in Canva to create animated videos. So let's get right into how to use Canva to design video transitions with ease.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. In your Canva homepage, use the search bar up top to search for 'YouTube'. Scroll down until you reach the 'YouTube intro' option, and then click on it.
Canva has a number of YouTube intro templates that you can use to create YouTube video transitions, or you can click on 'create a blank YouTube intro' up top to start from scratch. Once you've located a YouTube intro template that you enjoy, and want to create YouTube video transitions with Canva out of, click on it to edit it.
Just like with any Canva template, you can either leave this YouTube intro as is, or add your own content and click on any of the icons on the left-hand side panel to edit this Canva design further so that it looks the way you wish.
For instance, we can switch out this piece of text to say 'YouTube video transition 1', switch the font to our brand font, in my case, Raleway, switch the colors to our brand colors, in my case, yellow and blue, and either change this video to another one from Canva's video library, to a photo from Canva's photo library, to a photo or video we uploaded to Canva, or even delete it altogether.
For more details on how to customize a design in Canva, make sure to watch my video on ‘how to use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
In order to transform this YouTube intro into a YouTube video transition with Canva, click on your Canva design at large, and then on 'animate' from the white panel up top. Canva has a number of animations that you can add to your design including block, breathe, fade, pan, rise, tumble, photo zoom, photo flow and photo rise, and if you're a Canva Pro user, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, you can also add the drift, stomp, tectonic, baseline, pop, neon and scrapbook animations to your YouTube video transition.
Once you've chosen a page animation to add to your YouTube video transition, you can click on the 'preview' icon on the top, right-hand side to see how it looks like. If your YouTube video transition is too long or too short, you can click on the 'edit timing' icon from the white panel up top, to adjust the length of your transition, for instance to 2 seconds.
Now if we preview this YouTube video transition again, you'll notice that it starts with movement, but then that movement stops. If you want to add a YouTube video transition that both starts and ends with movement, all you have to do is click on the three little dots above the page preview, and then on 'add page'.
Now if we preview this YouTube video transition again, you'll notice that it both starts and ends with movement. When you download the YouTube video transition, you can just download the first page to get that effect.
Another thing you can do is add as many YouTube video transitions with Canva as you need, while maintaining this last blank page to keep the movement effect both at the start and at the end of the transition. Say that we need three YouTube video transitions.
To do so, click on the three little dots above the page preview, and then on 'duplicate'. Let's change the text so that it says 'YouTube video transition 2', and then click on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel, and drag-and-drop another photo into this design.
To make the third YouTube video transition, just as before, click on the three little dots above the page preview, and then on 'duplicate'. Change the text so that it says 'YouTube video transition 3', and then click on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel, and drag-and-drop yet another photo into this design.
To save these YouTube video transitions you created with Canva, rename your Canva video design up top, and then click on the download icon on the top, right-hand side. Make sure that the file type is set to MP4 video, select just page 1 from the pages dropdown, and then click on the 'download' button at the bottom. Repeat the same process to download pages 2 and 3.
Once you've downloaded all of your three YouTube video transitions, or as many YouTube video transitions you need for your video, it's time to open up your video editing software, in my case iMovie, and the YouTube video you're editing. To add these YouTube video transitions into iMovie, click on the downward pointing arrow up top, select the files you just downloaded from Canva, and then click on 'import all' at the bottom.
Then all you have to do is drag-and-drop the YouTube video transitions you created in Canva between the two clips you want the transition to be. Now if we preview what this looks like, you'll see your first clip, then a YouTube video transition that both starts and ends with movement, and then your second clip.
To save this video file with the YouTube video transitions in iMovie, click on 'file' up top, 'share' and then click on 'file' again. Add a title, description, tags, format, resolution, quality and compress, and then click on 'next'. Select the location where you want to save this video file, and then click on 'save'.
If you're serious about creating YouTube video transitions with Canva, make sure to check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva to create video transitions. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how much Canva costs per month. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA VIDEO: Create YouTube Video Transitions With Canva. Wondering how to use Canva tips and tricks to create YouTube video transitions with Canva? In this Canva video tutorial, you’ll find out how to design with Canva to edit videos in Canva to create animated videos. You'll learn Canva video editing techniques, Canva tips, Canva tricks and Canva hacks in this Canva tutorial to design a YouTube intro in Canva and Canva video text. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on how to use Canva to design video transitions with ease. You can use this video in Canva strategy both with Canva free and Canva Pro accounts.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/canva-video-create-youtube-video-transitions-with-canva
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/842B1
○ How To Make Video Lessons In Canva: https://youtu.be/MG-23Oy-jBE
○ How To Edit Videos In Canva: https://youtu.be/ICko9gaWvcs
○ How To Make Instagram Infographics With Canva: https://youtu.be/NCXxsLH6UHA
○ How To Share Canva Templates As Digital Products To Sell Online: https://youtu.be/OrsnllHZcXU
○ How To Make A 3D Mockup In Canva: https://youtu.be/l5x6WsB0a3w
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!