Wondering how to use Canva Pro? In this Canva Pro tutorial tutorial for beginners, I'll be sharing Canva tips and tricks that you can do with a Canva Pro account.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly whether Canva Pro is worth the money and the best Canva Pro features that you can use to save you time and effort when creating your designs. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Canva Pro account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free.
Canva Pro makes it easy for you to sort through all of your existing designs by offering unlimited folders and 100GB of storage for all your designs. You also gain access to priority support if you ever have an issue.
When creating a design with Canva Pro, you'll gain access to over 60 million photos and elements. You can sort photos in Canva Pro by topic, view recently used and trending photos, as well as use the search bar to locate and filter any through any photos of your choice. When it comes to elements in Canva Pro, you can sort them by recently used, featured and type, as well as use the search bar to locate and filter any through any elements of your choice.
When adding text to a design in Canva Pro, you can use one of their 3000 font options available or upload your own. If you don't know how to upload your own font to Canva Pro, make sure to watch my video on 'how to import new fonts on Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
You may have noticed when I opened the font options dropdown that there is this 'brand fonts' section. With Canva Pro, you can stay on brand with set and forget brand logos, brand colors and brand fonts. This makes it way faster to customize your Canva Pro designs so that they fit in with your brand.
If you've created a design with Canva Pro that you really enjoyed, and you wish to repurpose said design for other platforms, Canva Pro makes it really easy to do so with the magic resize option. All you have to do is click on 'resize' up top, choose a custom size or one of Canva Pro's pre-set design template sizes, and then click on 'copy and resize'. Then all that's left is to adjust certain elements so that they properly fit on your design, and you'll be good to go.
Canva Pro also allows you to bring your creativity to life with animations and gifs. To see Canva Pro's animations in action, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create animated Instagram stories using Canva'. For a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a GIF, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create a GIF in Canva'. I'll leave the link to both these videos in the description box below.
Another cool feature of Canva Pro is the ability to schedule your social media directly from within Canva. Depending on the design template you chose, Canva Pro will suggest where to publish your design directly to, such as publish to Pinterest, or you can always click on the three little dots to access other share options, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For even more ideas of what you can do with Canva Pro, make sure to watch my video on '8 Canva Tips & Tricks You May Not Know About'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about using Canva Pro to its fullest extent, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know which Canva Pro feature you're most excited to try out. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to make a mood board in Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA PRO TUTORIAL. Wondering how to use Canva Pro? In this Canva Pro tutorial tutorial for beginners, I'll be sharing Canva tips and tricks that you can do with a Canva Pro account. // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/f7Ac1
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Import New Fonts On Canva: https://youtu.be/ouElwYUltzM
○ How To Create Animated Instagram Stories Using Canva: https://youtu.be/diWTo3ym4Jo
○ How To Create A Gif In Canva: https://youtu.be/jFfwgDFF3vQ
○ 8 Canva Tips & Tricks You May Not Know About: https://youtu.be/U2XHicdUXDo
○ How To Build A Sales Funnel: https://youtu.be/iedvT3vuKBw
○ How To Create An Online Course: https://youtu.be/EfxAIa4vcjs
○ How To Add A Hover Box In Wix: https://youtu.be/qSirhuJwyzE
○ Wix Affiliate Program Review: https://youtu.be/MRH3uBDv3nU
○ How To Use Wix For Blogging: https://youtu.be/15mm7S7jrbg
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO: