Wondering how to create videos with animations and music in Canva? In this Canva animation tutorial, I'll be sharing how to use the Canva animation feature to create animated videos in Canva.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to create videos with Canva that include Canva music and Canva animations so that you can make your videos extra polished and professional even if you're a beginner. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
As I mentioned, we'll be using Canva to create videos with animations and music. If you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'YouTube', and then click on the 'YouTube video' option once it populates. If you scroll down this page, you'll see a number of YouTube video templates that you can customize, or if you prefer, you can select a blank video template to start from scratch. Don't worry too much which YouTube video template you choose since you can always change it later.
Once you've selected a video design in Canva to customize, click on it to edit it. As I mentioned, if for some reason you wish to change this video template to another one, you can click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel to start fresh with another video design.
Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, text and images, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements and text into your video design.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below. You can even change this video design entirely to fit your own needs by deleting existing elements, changing existing ones or adding new ones entirely.
To edit this current video to another one of your choice, you can either click on 'videos' from the left-hand side panel, and select or search for a video you enjoy, or click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'upload media' to add a video from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox to your video design. You can also use the crop tool up top to select the section of the video you wish to use, as well as its duration.
To add a Canva animation to this video design, click on your design at large, and then on 'animate' up top. Select an animation of your choice from the available options, including block, breathe, fade, pan, rise, or tumble. If you're a Canva Pro user, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, you can also select between the drift, stomp, tectonic, baseline, pop, neon and scrapbook Canva animations.
To add music to this video, you can either click on 'music' from the left-hand side panel, and select or search for a song you enjoy, or click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'upload media' to add an audio file from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox to your video design.
After you've added an audio file to your video design, you'll be able to view the song that has been added at the bottom. You can change which section of the song is selected, edit its volume, or delete it altogether.
To preview what your video will look like with animations and music, click on the play button on the menu up top. Once you're happy with how your video design looks, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on 'download'. Make sure that MP4 video is selected, and then click on the 'download' button to save your finished video with animations and music to your computer.
If you're serious about creating videos with animations and music in Canva, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what kind of animations and music you'll be adding to your Canva design. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create animated GIFs with Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA ANIMATION: How To Create Videos With Animations And Music In Canva. In this Canva animation tutorial I show how to use Canva animation feature to create animated videos // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/zIloq
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Create Animated Social Media Posts With Canva: https://youtu.be/INa_09tX2Uw
○ How To Curve Text In Canva: https://youtu.be/73zrKKH2QPY
○ How To Create A Product Mockup Photo Using Canva: https://youtu.be/BX783R-oeOw
○ How To Make A Moodboard: https://youtu.be/HxffVXZyXAc
○ How To Use Canva Pro: https://youtu.be/IZKc2Cch15M
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Canva animation, how to create videos with animations and music in canva, canva animation tutorial, canva tutorial, canva animation feature, canva animation pro tutorial, canva animation video, canva video, how to animate in canva, design with canva, how to create videos with canva, canva music, canva videos, canva animations, canva tutorial for beginners, canva animated text, beginner on canva, canva hacks, canva tips, canva updates, canva tricks, learn canva, canva pro, canva free