Wondering how to share multiple links on Instagram with an Instagram links page on your website? In this bio link tutorial, you'll learn how to add more than one link to Instagram bio to make the most out of your social media marketing and Instagram marketing efforts. So let's get right into this multiple links in bio video that'll show you how to create a bio link website using a web landing page.
In order to share multiple links on Instagram with an Instagram links page on your website, you'll need to open up your website creation platform. I personally use Wix, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, so I'll be showing you how to add more than one link to your Instagram bio using it.
Once in your Wix sites dashboard, locate the website you wish to create a bio link in, hover your mouse over it, and then click on the pencil icon to access the Wix editor. In your Wix editor, click on the pages dropdown menu on the top, left-hand side, and then on 'manage pages' at the bottom.
Click on 'add page' at the bottom of the site pages popup that appears, and then on 'blank page' on the top, left-hand side. For more details about all of the Wix page options that exist, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Make Separate Pages In Your Wix Website'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you've added the blank page to your Wix website, name your page, I'll name mine 'bio link' and then click on 'done'. Since we don't want this header and footer to appear on our Instagram links page on our website, click on the three little dots next to the bio link page and then on 'settings'.
Click on the 'layouts' tab, and select 'no header & footer'. Now we're ready to customize this page so that we can share multiple links on Instagram.
The first thing we'll do is add our profile picture, name and description to the top to brand our bio link page. To add our profile picture, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, 'image' and then on 'my image uploads'.
Either click on 'upload media' on the top, left-hand side and locate your profile picture from your documents, or locate it from the files you've already added to your website, and then click on 'add to page' at the bottom.
If you're wondering how to make a circular profile picture that you can add to your bio link, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Crop Photos Into Circles'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Resize and reposition your profile photo so that it's at the very top of your bio link page. To add text to your bio link page, for both your name and description, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, 'text', 'titles', and then select a title of your choice.
I'm going to click on 'big title' and then type out my business name, Yes To Tech. I'm then going to head back to the titles tab, click on 'small title' and then type out what I do, helping entrepreneurs and content creators navigate the tech-side of online business with ease.
Now that we've added our profile picture, name and description to our bio link page, it's time to add buttons to share multiple links on Instagram with an Instagram links page on your website. To do so, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, and select a button of your choice. I'll be choosing this 'view more' button from the 'text and icon buttons'.
For more details on how to customize these buttons that you'll be adding to your bio link page, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Add, Link & Customize A Button On Wix'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you've added the button to your bio link page, click on the button and then on 'change text and icon' from its individual toolbar. Edit the 'view more' text so that it relates to the button's content, such as to 'YouTube', and then click on 'add a link' below where it says 'where does this button link to?'.
Click on 'web address' on the left-hand side, paste the appropriate URL in the space provided, in this case to your YouTube channel, select whether you wish to open the link in a new window or in the current window, I'll select 'new window', and then click on 'done' at the bottom.
Since this is the first button that'll appear in our bio link page, we can add an animation to it to make it stand out and get more people to click on it. To do so, click on 'animation' from the button's individual toolbar, and then select an animation of your choice from the available options.
I'll select 'glide-in', and then click on 'customize' at the bottom of the button animation popup. Feel free to customize the button animation's direction, distance, duration, delay, and whether this animation should only appear on the first time, or not, and then x out of the button animation settings.
Resize and reposition this button so that it's in the size and position of your choice. Repeat this same button-adding process to add as many links on Instagram as you wish with this Instagram links page on your website. For instance, I'll also add buttons that link to my online courses and to my blog.
The last thing we'll be adding to this bio link page is social icons with links to our social media platforms. To do so, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, 'social', and then click on a social bar of your choice. I'll be choosing this first social bar.
For more details on how to customize those social bars in Wix, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Add Social Media Icons To Wix'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To link these social icons to your social media platforms, click on the social bar, and then on 'set social links'. Click on each social media platform, and then paste the appropriate link to each one on the right-hand side where it says 'what social page does this icon link to?'.
Feel free to hover your mouse over a social icon and then on the trash can that appears on the bottom right-hand side to delete it, or to click on 'add icons' up top to add another social icon to your bio link. Once you're done customizing the social bar, click on 'done' on the bottom, right-hand side.
Resize and reposition this social bar so that it's in the size and position of your choice. If you wish to add any other elements to this bio link page, click on 'add' from the left-hand side panel, and select the option of your choice. If you're done customizing this bio link page to share multiple links on Instagram with an Instagram links page on your website, click on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side.
Once you're done customizing your bio link page, copy your bio link (if you don't know what that is, click on the 'pages' dropdown menu, on 'manage pages' at the bottom, on the three little dots next to your bio link page, and then on 'SEO basics'. Locate where it says 'what's the URL slug?', click on 'go to URL', and then copy the URL), log in to Instagram on the web, paste your bio page link into the website field of your profile and submit.
If you're serious about sharing multiple links on Instagram with an Instagram links page on your website, make sure to check out our Instagram tutorials playlist for even more Instagram tips and tricks, as well as our FREE content calendar with 30 days of Instagram content ideas for your online business and blog so that you can easily create your Instagram content today.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using your own website to create an Instagram bio link with multiple links, or if you'll be using a specific software instead. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about the best web hosting for WordPress. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
BIO LINK: How To Share Multiple Links On Instagram With An Instagram Links Page On Your Website. Wondering how to share multiple links on Instagram with an Instagram links page on your website? In this bio link tutorial, you'll learn how to add more than one link to Instagram bio to make the most out of your social media marketing and Instagram marketing efforts. If you want to add multiple links in Instagram bio, this social media links video is for you. So let's get right into this multiple links in bio video that'll show you how to create a bio link website using a web landing page.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Content Calendar with 30 days of Instagram content ideas: https://www.yestotech.com/instagramcontentideas
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ How To Make Separate Pages In Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/FYtkLh0irwE
○ How To Crop Photos Into Circles: https://youtu.be/buN3c8fw08o
○ How To Add, Link & Customize A Button On Wix: https://youtu.be/YCLPxthRpsA
○ How To Add Social Media Icons To Wix: https://youtu.be/1mjHAZlO0Y8
○ Instagram Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI_Wy9rXFC0&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqta4cRuoAI3m6hywx-LZneV
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/3McQU
○ How To Add Multiple Links In Instagram Bio With Later Linkin Bio: https://youtu.be/t54PTfDJto8
○ How To Use ConvertKit Newsletter: https://youtu.be/HIs7DGa2alc
○ How To Set Up ConvertKit Automation Rules: https://youtu.be/7UIdw2e2qwQ
○ Email Sequence Strategy To Build A Sales Funnel: https://youtu.be/awiVVN8C618
○ How To Create A Facebook Business Page: https://youtu.be/sCawD65o5a0
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!