Website Builder Showdown: The Best Website Builder For Small Business To Build A Website Like A Pro
The first thing you need to do when you're planning on creating a website yourself is choose a website builder. With so many options out there, like Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, WordPress and Moonfruit, it's easy to get stuck at this stage and not take any action.
Considering you're an entrepreneur or small business owner, and your focus should be on growing your business instead of worrying about website creation, let’s forget about any option that is too technical or involves coding. When choosing a do-it-yourself website builder, you should pay attention to its ease-of-use, customization options, overall cost, customer service responsiveness time and popularity.
By the way, I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs. Based on these criteria I mentioned, I chose Wix as my website creation platform, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, since it's the best website builder in my opinion. Why? Here are the 3 main reasons.
Hiring a professional designer to create a website for you costs thousands of dollars, if not more. Wix, on the other hand, is super affordable. It costs only $18 a month if you opt for an Unlimited annual plan, which has features carved out especially for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Just think about it. If you can withhold from going on three or four latte runs every month, your website will be good to go. Website vs. coffee? I’m sure your caffeine addiction can handle that. And here’s a little secret: with Wix, I managed to reduce costs associated with website design by 80%. Now that’s what I’m talking about.
2. Drag-And-Drop Editor
With Wix, it’s 100% possible to create a website from scratch without knowing how to code a single line whatsoever. Its interface is purely drag-and-drop, which means you click on what you want to insert, be it an image, text, video or button, and it just pops up. As easy as that! All you have to do is customize it to fit in with your website’s look and feel. This brings us to my next reason.
3. Customization Options
Wix provides robust and feature-full solutions. It has a ton of gorgeous templates created for specific niches that you can easily customize to suit your needs. If you are more adventurous, you can choose a blank template and simply follow your own ideas. One thing I am sure of: either way, you are fully equipped to create a website yourself that looks just as good as if you had hired someone to do it for you.
Now, just because Wix is the best website builder option for me doesn’t mean it will also be the best one for you. To help you make your decision, and choose your website creation platform, I have compiled a Website Builder Comparison Table with the pros and cons of the 4 most popular website creation platforms out there: Wix, Squarespace, Wordpress and Weebly. You can download your free copy of the Website Builder Comparison Table by clicking on the link in the description box below.
Now I want to hear from you. Which platform did you choose to create your own website and why? Make sure to leave your comment below.
If you enjoyed this best website builder comparison, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. Remember to download the free Website Builder Comparison Table, check out these two videos for more website creation tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
BEST WEBSITE BUILDER (Wix Review). Wondering which is the best website builder? In this website builder review, I share the best website builders, including the best website builder for small business. If you're looking for a Wordpress vs Wix or Squarespace vs Wix comparison, this Wix review and Wix website tutorial is for you. For those who want Wordpress alternatives, and a breakdown of Wordpress vs Wix vs Squarespace to discover the best website builder and the top 5 website builders, keep watching this website builder review.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Website Builder Comparison Table: https://www.yestotech.com/website-builder-comparison-table
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/best-website-builder-wix-review
CLICK TO TWEET:
○ Wix SEO: https://youtu.be/QF1Qdd2X4mQ
○ Why You Need A Website For Your Business: https://youtu.be/9TAZqOFxJCE
○ Free Landing Page: https://youtu.be/TvrFoaOAV0g
○ How To Show Timezone On Wix Bookings: https://youtu.be/2dbKtdVo0aw
○ Wix Page Transitions: https://youtu.be/CZKXrsEYdcA
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!