Best Webinar Platform: Which Webinar Platform Is Best?
Wondering which webinar platform is best? In this video, I'll be sharing which are the best webinar platforms by doing a webinar platform features breakdown and webinar platform pricing breakdown.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly which is the best webinar software so that you can get more registrants, live attendees and make more sales from your live and automated webinars. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
For those of you who are just starting out in your online business, it's possible to create a webinar for free by using YouTube. You can either go live with your webinar directly on YouTube, or schedule your webinar stream for later.
If you prefer, you can embed your webinar stream from YouTube onto your own website or onto a landing page software of your choice. One advantage of using YouTube as your webinar platform is that there are no limits to the number of webinars you can host, to the number of attendees you can watch your webinar and to the webinar duration.
However, since YouTube is not a webinar platform in essence, there are some limitations to it. For instance, with YouTube, you are unable to host a webinar in which you share both your face and your screen at the same time, though you can do each one independently. It's only possible to have one webinar host, and there is no support.
For more information on how to use YouTube as your webinar platform, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create a webinar for free'. If you wish to use YouTube to host evergreen webinars instead of live ones, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create evergreen webinars'. I'll leave the link to both videos in the description box below.
You can also use a video conferencing software, such as Zoom, as your webinar platform. If you plan on hosting short webinars which are up to 40 minutes in length, you can even use the free Zoom Meetings plan to host up to 100 webinar participants.
Zoom Meeting's paid plans start at $14.99 per month and allow you to host unlimited group meetings with a duration of up to 30 hours. They also offer support and the ability to record your webinar, telephone dial-in, screen sharing, private and group chat, host controls, and a number of other features.
You can also opt for a Zoom Video Webinar plan, which starts at $40 per month, and comes with a number of features that are ideal for creating and hosting webinars, including 100 interactive video panelists, screen sharing, Q&A, in-webinar text chat, polling, attendee and webinar performance reporting, the ability to mute and unmute panelists, promote attendees to be panelists, whiteboarding and annotation tools, customizable branded registration pages, pre and post-webinar reminder emails, practice session for pre-event panelist prep, post-event survey link, recordings and transcripts, integration with CRM and marketing automation applications, live streaming to unlimited audiences, PayPal integration, language interpreter support, and source tracking.
The pricing of actual webinar platforms, such as GoToWebinar and WebinarJam, are similar to the pricing of the Zoom Video Webinar Plan. Investing in webinar platforms such as GoToWebinar and WebinarJam is ideal for those who already have a webinar that converts, and thus want to get as many webinar attendees as possible, both live and on demand, to make money from those webinars.
GoToWebinar starts at $59 per month for its Lite plan, and goes up to $499 per month for its Enterprise plan, and WebinarJam, which doesn't offer monthly pricing, costs $499 per year for its Basic plan up to $999 per year for its Enterprise plan.
GoToWebinar's Lite plan comes with a number of features, and offers you a complete webinar platform experience. This includes GoToStage access, GoToMeeting license, 24/7 phone support, webcast event, standard event, web audio, phone audio, screen sharing, video sharing, polls, handouts and Q&A, no download, drawing tools, full service registration, CRM integrations, automated emails, accept payments, reporting and analytics, online and local recording, unlimited cloud storage, and custom branding.
With WebinarJam's Basic plan, you can host unlimited webinars, have up to 2 presenters and 500 attendees, as well as create a webinar which has a 2 hour maximum duration. All of WebinarJam's plans include live chat, automated recordings, flexible scheduling, attendee spotlight, page builder, email and SMS system, active offers, polls and surveys, handouts, drawing board, video injections, and paid webinars.
If you're serious about choosing the best webinar platform for you, make sure you check out our Webinar Sales Funnel Template by clicking on the link in the description box below to boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales.
Make sure you comment below and let me know which webinar platform you'll be choosing. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to setup OBS for webinars. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
BEST WEBINAR PLATFORM. I'm sharing which are the best webinar platforms by doing a webinar platform features breakdown and webinar platform pricing breakdown // Click here to get the Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/035l_
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ How To Create A Webinar For Free: https://youtu.be/PcuAdGEn2c0
○ How To Create Evergreen Webinars: https://youtu.be/fsCsiiD7RUA
○ How To Enable Dark Mode On YouTube: https://youtu.be/G16IrN1SC88
○ How To Premiere A Video On YouTube: https://youtu.be/_tYeZp7SGLg
○ How To Upload Videos On YouTube: https://youtu.be/_9RpJy2M8yE
○ How To Schedule Posts On Facebook: https://youtu.be/otaWO-Tj1X8
○ How To Add Clickable Links To Instagram Posts: https://youtu.be/P4lP6ogIMqA
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Best webinar platform, best webinar software, best webinar platforms, best webinar tools, best webinar platforms 2021, best webinar app, best webinar setup, best automated webinar platform, best webinar platforms for training, webinar, webinar software, webinar platform features breakdown, webinar platform pricing breakdown, webinar platform pricing, webinar platform features, which webinar platform is best, webinar price comparison, gotowebinar, webinar ninja, webinarjam, zoom webinars, google meet webinars
#webinar #webinarplatform #webinarsoftware