End Screen Template: How To Add End Screen On Youtube Video [Free End Screen Template]
Have you been wondering how to create a YouTube end screen template and how to add end screens to YouTube videos? In this tutorial, I'll show you how to make a YouTube end screen for your videos that you can add as an outro template.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to make a YouTube end card, how to add ends cards and how to edit end cards in the YouTube studio so that you can increase your watch time and gain more subscribers on YouTube. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
We'll be using Canva to create a YouTube end screen template. If you don't have a Canva account yet, you can try it out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
Once you've logged in to your Canva account, use the search bar to search for 'YouTube outro'. Click on the option that populates. The best thing about Canva is that this YouTube outro template, is exactly 1280 by 720 pixels, which is the correct size for YouTube end cards.
If you scroll down this page, you'll see a number of YouTube end card templates that you can customize, or if you prefer, you can select a blank YouTube end screen template to start from scratch. Don't worry too much which YouTube outro template you choose since you can always change it later.
Once you've selected a YouTube end screen design to customize, click on it to edit it. As I mentioned, if for some reason you wish to change this YouTube end screen template to another one, you can click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel to start fresh with another YouTube end screen design.
Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, text and images, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements and text into your YouTube end card design.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done customizing your YouTube end screen, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on the 'download' button. You can either download this YouTube end screen design as a PNG or JPG file, and then click on the 'download' button again to save your YouTube end card to your computer.
Now that you've saved the YouTube end screen template that you want to use, it's time to add it to your YouTube video. Open up iMovie or any other video editing platform that you use. Select the video file you want to add your YouTube end screen template to, and then click on the downward pointing arrow up top to import a new file.
Locate the YouTube end screen template you just designed in Canva, and then click on 'import selected'. Drag and drop the YouTube end screen template to the very end of your video clip, and adjust its length so that it's 20 seconds long, which is how long YouTube end screens can be. Once you're done editing your video, export your video file as a whole with the YouTube end screen template added to it.
To add clickable elements to your YouTube end screen, you'll first need to upload your video with the end screen template added to it to YouTube. To do so, click on the camera icon up top, then on 'upload video', and select the YouTube video you want to upload and add end screens to.
Fill out the necessary information in the 'details' and 'monetization' tabs, and once you reach the 'video elements' tab, click on 'add' next to where it says 'add an end screen'. You'll notice that the YouTube end screen template you created in Canva will appear in the last 20 seconds of your video, but without any elements added to it.
To add a new element to your YouTube end screen, click on '+ element' on the top left, and then click on video, playlist, subscribe, channel or link to add that element. For instance, if you add a video as a YouTube end screen element, you can edit which video appears: your most recent upload, best for viewer or you can choose a specific video.
You can also drag and drop that video element to the location of your choice on your YouTube end screen, or click on delete on your computer to remove it altogether. Once you've finished adding all the elements you wish to your YouTube end screen, click on 'save' up top and then follow the remaining steps to finish uploading your YouTube video. Now if we click to watch that YouTube video, you'll be able to see the end screen template with the end screen elements added to it at the very end.
If you're serious about creating a YouTube end screen template and adding end screens to YouTube videos, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know if you'll be adding a YouTube end screen to your videos. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to promote your YouTube videos when you have 0 subscribers. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
YOUTUBE END SCREEN: How To Create A YouTube End Screen Template + Add End Screens To YouTube Videos. Make a YouTube end card, add ends cards and edit end cards // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/4euvJ
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ Get A FREE 30-day Trial Of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Get Copyright Free Music For YouTube Videos: https://youtu.be/qkgYOfjdGgc
○ How To Create An Animated YouTube Intro / Outro Fast: https://youtu.be/8r0Q3CLLRMc
○ How To Make A YouTube Custom Thumbnail Tutorial: https://youtu.be/W8RUdTj31jk
○ How To Make A Video Using PowerPoint: https://youtu.be/17uYtDO06k0
○ How To Outline A Picture For Thumbnails On YouTube: https://youtu.be/9MtCFu7nXuk
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Youtube end screen, how to create a youtube end screen template, end screen template, add end screens to youtube videos, end screen, youtube end screen template, outro template, youtube end card, how to make youtube end screen for your videos, youtube end screens, youtube end screen 2020, how to make a youtube end card, end card, youtube endscreen, new end card, end card tutorial, end card editor, add end cards, edit end cards, add end screens, edit end screens, add end screen youtube studio, edit end screen youtube studio, youtube studio end screen, youtube studio end card
#youtube #endscreen #yestotech
Tags: youtube end screen, how to create a youtube end screen template, end screen template, add end screens to youtube videos, end screen, youtube end screen template, outro template, youtube end card, how to make youtube end screen for your videos, youtube end screens, youtube end screen 2020, how to make a youtube end card, end card, youtube endscreen, new end card, end card tutorial, end card editor, add end cards, edit end cards, add end screens, edit end screens, add end screen youtube studio, edit end screen youtube studio, youtube studio end screen, youtube studio end card, yes to tech