Wondering how to setup bookings on your Wix website? In this Wix bookings tutorial, you’ll learn how to add a calendar on your Wix website.
By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to manage your bookings, appointments and calendar using Wix. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, subscribe for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you've logged in to your Wix account, click on the pencil icon above the website you want to add a Wix booking calendar to to access your Wix editor.
To add Wix bookings to your website, click on 'add apps' from the left-hand side panel to access the Wix app market, and then click on the search bar on the top, left-hand side and search for 'Wix bookings'. Once that option pops up, click on it.
Wix Wix bookings, you're able to offer 1-on-1 appointments, group sessions, classes, workshops, intro calls and more, manage your calendar, schedule, staff and clients from any device, accept secure online payments for your services, memberships and packages, and make it easy for clients to book and pay on-the-go with the Wix mobile app.
Some Wix templates come with Wix Bookings already added. You can add Wix Bookings to your site for free, but you must upgrade to a Wix Business Premium Plan to accept bookings. Plans start at $17 per month. Click on 'add to site' to add Wix bookings to your website.
Once Wix bookings has been added to your website, you'll have a 'bookings' tab on your left-hand side panel, and a new page will be created on your website where you can view and edit your Wix calendar bookings. You can access these same bookings settings by clicking on your book online section, and then on 'manage services' from its individual toolbar.
In the bookings panel, you can access your bookings manager where you can add a service, connect your payment method and get booked, add booking elements, including featured service, service list, book button, timetable, and staff members, learn more about Wix bookings by accessing the Wix bookings support forum, getting more tips from the Wix blog, and hiring a Wix designer partner, and click to upgrade to accept payments and bookings with a Wix Business Premium Plan.
Let's head back to the bookings manager tab, and then click on 'manage services' to setup bookings on your Wix website. You'll be automatically directed to the booking services menu. From here, you can select whether your service is 1-on-1, such as private consultations and online coaching, or for multiple participants, such as workshops with experts and online courses. Let's go ahead and select 1-on-1.
Once you have chosen the type of bookings you'll be offering, Wix will prompt you to name your service, including:
General info, made up of service title, service subtitle, image, and description and media.
Service type, made up of appointment, which is a 1-on-1 class session that can be booked according to availability, class, which are regularly scheduled sessions for multiple participants, and clients book each session separately, or course, which is a complete set of sessions for multiple participants, and clients book them all in advance.
Service details, which will vary depending on which service type you chose. If you selected, course, for instance, this section would be made up of course capacity, course price, amount, type of location, and video conferencing.
Add sessions to get booked, where you can click on 'add sessions' to set when this service is offered and the staff who provide it.
Additional settings, made up of online booking preferences, payment preferences, group booking preferences, and booking form.
As well as display settings, where you can set whether this service is visible or invisible on your site, and under which service category it'll be listed.
If you plan on creating more than one service to offer with your Wix bookings, click on the three little dots to save and duplicate this service you just created. Once you're happy with the Wix booking, click on 'save' on the top, right-hand side.
From this same dashboard, you can click to access your booking calendar. This is where you can view all of the Wix bookings you created by week and by day, filter the calendar by services offered, refresh the calendar, export booking data, access more actions, including sync staff calendar, set appointment hours, view reports, manage on the go, and update booking sessions, as well as click to add new sessions.
Let's x out of this dashboard, click on the book online section, and then on 'settings' from its individual toolbar. From here, you click on either 'manage' or on 'services' to add a new service to your Wix bookings to showcase your services, let clients book & pay from any device, and manage and grow your business.
You can click on 'layouts' to choose a layout for your Wix bookings, including side by side, overlapping, strip or grid, select a max number of cards per row, set the card spacing and service details padding, choose the image layout, including shape (rectangle, square or round) and resize options (crop or fit), and customize said image cropping, as well add edit the text layout of the list title alignment, including left, center or right.
You can click on 'display' to select the list details you would like to show, including list title and categories, the service details you would like to show, including image, service subtitle, read more link, divider, price and duration, and include a service action button or not.
You can click on 'text' to set the text for the list title and read more link sections, and you can click on 'design' to edit the design settings for your Wix booking's background and dividers, including list background, service background, image background, service border and service details divider, text style, including list title, service title, service subtitle, and read more link, and button design, including the button style, font and color, and background opacity and color.
Once you're done setting up bookings on your Wix website, click on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active. For more details on what you can do with Wix, make sure to check out my Wix tutorials playlist. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about adding a Wix calendar booking app to your Wix website, make sure you check out our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what you plan on scheduling using the Wix bookings app. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and stay tuned for our next video, which is about how to embed an Instagram feed app on Wix. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
WIX BOOKINGS: Wix Bookings Tutorial On Wix Calendar Booking (Setup Bookings on Your Wix Website). Wondering how to set up bookings on your Wix website to schedule Wix calendar events in the Wix calendar app? In this Wix bookings tutorial, you’ll learn how to add a calendar on your Wix website and how to add an even calenda to Wix. By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to manage your bookings, appointments and calendar using the Wix availability calendar, also known as the Wix bookings calendar. If you've been wondering how to create a Wix calendar booking to setup bookings on your Wix website, this Wix calendar video is for you. Get excited to learn all about adding a calendar in Wix and embedding a Google calendar onto a Wix site in this Wix tutorial.
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/Jc5c3
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
○ How To Create Your Own Free Logo Design With The Wix Logo Maker: https://youtu.be/Z9Q-jquNezs
○ How To Make Separate Pages In Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/FYtkLh0irwE
○ How To Create A Mailchimp Landing Page: https://youtu.be/1q6tm-z096M
○ How To Create A Coming Soon Page In Wix: https://youtu.be/jW2-M7azGzY
○ Wix Landing Page Tutorial: https://youtu.be/x_nGneZnFEk
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!