What Is A Webinar And How Do Webinars Work? Webinar Tutorial On What Is Webinar And How Does It Work
Looking for a beginners guide to webinars? In this webinar tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you what is a webinar and how it works so you can start using webinar services.
If you've been wondering how to do a webinar because you don't know what a webinar class is or what a webinar is like, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn what a webinar is and how webinars work, and to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template that'll help you boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
A webinar is a presentation that is delivered online where viewers need to sign up in order to watch. It can both be free, such as this one I created on 'how to increase your blog’s traffic by 350% in less than 6 months using mostly free tools', or paid, such as this one by Marketing Solved, that bundled the live webinar and webinar replay with a number of bonuses.
The webinar presentation can either be a screen share with you talking through PowerPoint or Keynote slides, or just a video of yourself on camera teaching something in your area of expertise. On average, webinars can last anywhere between half an hour up to one hour.
Some examples of the types of webinars you can do are tech training webinars, where you give your viewers a walkthrough of how to use a particular software or application, tutorial webinars, where you show your viewers how to do something, such as how to create a website as a beginner, review webinars, where you critique and provide feedback on something your viewers did or created, such as a blog post review, a product or service demonstration, where you show your viewers exactly how to use your product or service in a practical and useful way, and a ask me anything or hot seat webinar, where you answer your viewers' most burning questions and share your expertise while you're at it.
The purpose of a webinar is to build your audience online and to increase your sales. What differentiates a webinar from a regular video is the fact that there usually is a Q&A session at the end where viewers can ask their questions live, and, even if the webinar itself is free, there usually is a pitch for a paid product at the end as well.
That's why it's important to think about what you plan on pitching at the end of the webinar before creating the webinar itself. Even if you're providing your viewers with a ton of highly-valuable information for free, the product or service you're pitching at the end should directly connect with the webinar's topic.
Whereas the education portion of the webinar shares with your viewers what you're talking about and why what you're talking about is important, the paid product or service pitch at the end of the webinar will show them how to achieve what they just learned in more detail and with more support.
Webinars are a powerful tool to grow your email list and build a fast connection with your audience, since it's way more personal than just sending them an email or posting something on social media, will increase your like, know and trust factors, and since you can create a sense of urgency in the webinar for them to make a purchase right then and there with a flash sale and limited-time bonuses.
Here's an interesting fact: over 50% of your webinar sales will be made AFTER the webinar is over, so although it’s important to create and host webinars, it’s also vital that they connect to a webinar email sales funnel.
If you want a 90% done-for-you, step-by-step template with the exact subject lines, email structure, and copy that you need to create epic webinar sales funnels, click on the link in the description box below to get the Webinar Sales Funnel Template. With this template in hand, you’ll know everything you need to write in your emails the days before, the day of, and the days after your webinar to skyrocket your webinar sales.
Webinars can either be live or evergreen. When creating a live webinar, you ask for your viewers to sign up to watch the webinar on a particular day at a particular time, and then they can watch you give your presentation, participate in the chat, and make a purchase for your products or services in real time.
As a webinar host, you can either create a webinar live page for free using Google, I'll leave a video on how to do that in the description box below, or you can purchase specific webinar software, such as GoToWebinar, WebinarJam or even Zoom, to host said webinar live. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified when I post my next video which is a complete walkthrough of 'how to host your first webinar step-by-step'.
An evergreen webinar is usually a recording of a webinar you previously did live that you can promote over and over again. You can either embed this recording on a page on your website, where those who sign up for the evergreen webinar can watch the replay for a limited time, or use specific webinar software, that makes it seem like you're watching a live webinar by having a chat and personal interaction with others, even though it's not.
You can either host webinars alone, or do joint venture webinars. A joint venture webinar is one in which you partner with someone else in your niche in order to sell your product to their audience, to sell their product to your audience, or to sell a product you both created together to both of your audiences. For instance, Nadalie Bardo and I hosted this joint venture webinar on 'the 3 big mistakes you're making on Pinterest without realizing, and how to fix them today', to sell her Pinterest Popular course.
Now you know what a webinar is and how webinars work. As promised, to take your webinar efforts to the next level to boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales, make sure to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template by clicking on the link in the description box below.
So what will you create a webinar on? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your Webinar Sales Funnel Template.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
WHAT IS A WEBINAR AND HOW DO WEBINARS WORK? Looking for a beginners guide to webinars? In this webinar tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you what is a webinar and how it works so you can start using webinar services. If you've been wondering how to do a webinar because you don't know what a webinar class is or what a webinar is like, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn what a webinar is and how webinars work.
GET THE WEBINAR SALES FUNNEL TEMPLATE: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/f6Eo8
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- Get The Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
- How To Increase Your Site's Traffic By 350%: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/webinar-increase-traffic-evergreen-post-opt-in-invite
- How To Create Webinar For Free With This Free Webinar Platform: https://youtu.be/PcuAdGEn2c0
- Pinterest Joint Venture Webinar: http://bit.ly/pinperfectmasterclass
- Pinterest Popular: https://nadaliebardo.teachable.com/p/pinterest-popular?affcode=381071_uaef5vef
- How To Create Webinar For Free With This Free Webinar Platform: https://youtu.be/PcuAdGEn2c0
- How To Create A Webinar For Free: https://youtu.be/clULRUvCUCo
- How To Do A Webinar With Leadpages: https://youtu.be/VLA-QkAjmew
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://youtu.be/yqD8SgJBuPA
- Zoom Meeting Tutorial: How To Use Zoom To Schedule And Join A Zoom Meeting: https://youtu.be/B0TkBJMBiWc
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
What is a webinar, how do webinars work, webinar, webinars, how to do a webinar, what is a webinar and how does it work, what is a webinar class, what is a webinar like, beginners guide to webinars, webinar services, webinar tutorial, free webinar, hosting webinars, free webinar tutorial, webinar on youtube, create webinar, host webinar, webinars for business, webinar platform, webinar tools, webinar example, webinar marketing, webinar tutorial the basics, webinar registration
Tags: what is a webinar, how do webinars work, webinar, webinars, how to do a webinar, what is a webinar and how does it work, what is a webinar class, what is a webinar like, beginners guide to webinars, webinar services, webinar tutorial, free webinar, hosting webinars, free webinar tutorial, webinar on youtube, create webinar, host webinar, webinars for business, webinar platform, webinar tools, webinar example, webinar marketing, webinar tutorial the basics, webinar registration, yes to tech