Wondering how to create a table in Canva? In this Canva tutorial for beginners, you'll learn all about tables in Canva, including how to insert a table in a Canva presentation. So let's get right into these Canva tips on how to use Canva tables so that you can add a table in your Canva design with ease.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. There are three ways that you can make a table in Canva: by using Canva elements, by drawing a table in Canva freehand and by using a Canva table template as a guide.
I already showed you how to make a table in Canva by drawing a table in Canva freehand and by using a Canva table template as a guide in my video on 'how to create a table in Canva' so if you haven't watched that yet, I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To make a table in Canva using Canva elements, after you've logged in to your Canva account, either open up an existing Canva design you want to add a table in Canva to, or create a new Canva design from scratch to then add a table to it.
To open up an existing document in Canva, click on 'your projects' from the left-hand side panel, on 'designs' up top, and then locate the design you want to add a table in Canva to. For guidance on how to create a new Canva design from scratch, make sure to check out my Canva tutorials playlist, which is full of step-by-step Canva tutorials.
I'm going to open up this existing Canva design which has nothing on it to show you how to make a table in Canva. To make a table in Canva using Canva elements, click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, click on the search bar up top, and then search for 'table'.
There are three different kinds of tables in Canva that you can add: a table with just cells, a table with a single header followed by cells, or a table with different focused headers followed by cells. Let's click on this middle option so that I can show you how this table in Canva works.
The cool thing about this Canva table element is that it's completely customizable. When you click on the table at large, you can then customize it from these three first options from the white panel up top.
You can click on the color picker to customize your table's colors by adding a new color, removing the color, selecting one of the document colors, choosing one of your brand colors or choosing one of the default colors.
As this little crown denotes, adding your own brand kit with your brand colors is a Canva Pro exclusive feature, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below. If you want to know how to customize those, make sure to watch my video on ‘What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
You can click on border to change the design of your table in Canva to encompass all cells, just the border, just the interior, just the top, just the rows, just the bottom, just the left, just the columns or just the right, as well as change the border colors to a new color, one of the document colors, one of your brand colors or one of the default colors, and the border weight to make it thicker or thinner.
You can click on table spacing to increase or decrease the table spacing, in addition to increase or decrease the cell spacing. If you take a look at the table in Canva, you can click on the three little dots above a column to copy the table, paste the table, delete the table, delete the column, add a column before, add a column after, move the column to the right, move the column to the left, size rows equally, size rows to content, size columns to content, animate and comment.
If you click on the three little dots next to a row, you can copy the table, paste the table, delete the table, delete the row, add a row before, add a row after, move the row up, move the row down, size columns equally, size rows to content, size columns to content, animate and comment.
When you hover your mouse on the top of the table in Canva, you can then click on the plus icon that appears to easily add new columns to your table. You can also use the white dots around the table to resize the entire table, and use the white dashes or arrows that point in both directions to resize a particular column or row of your table in Canva.
To add content to your table in Canva, just double click on a cell, and type in what you wish, be it text or a number. You can then double click on that content, and edit it from the options that appear on the white panel up top. You can customize its font, font size, color, appearance, alignment, add it to a list, edit its line spacing, add an animation to it, and even click on the three little dots to underline it, make it uppercase, change its position and transparency, add a link to it, lock it or duplicate it.
You can also use the two arrow options at the bottom of the table in Canva to rotate it and to move it. Feel free to edit any other existing elements on this table in Canva design, or to add new ones from the options on the left-hand side panel. For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your table in Canva design, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done making a table in Canva, rename your Canva design up top, mine is already set to 'Table In Canva', and then click on the download button. Click on the file type dropdown, and select which type of file you'd like to save your table in Canva as: PNG, JPG, PDF standard, PDF print, SVG, MP4 video or GIF.
I'll select PNG as the file type, make sure that the size is set to 1, leave the transparent background, compress file and save download settings boxes unticked, and then click on the 'download' button at the bottom to save this table in Canva to your computer.
If you're serious about creating a table in Canva, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know what you'll be using the table you created in Canva for. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about the Canva present and record feature. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
TABLE IN CANVA. Wondering how to create a table in Canva? In this Canva tutorial for beginners, you'll learn all about tables in Canva, including how to insert a table in a Canva presentation. Check out these Canva tips on how to use Canva tables for you to add a table in your Canva design with ease. If you want to learn how to create tables in Canva, how to make table in Canva and how to insert table in Canva, this Canva table Canva course video is for you. Get excited to discover how to create Canva tables.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Create A Table In Canva: https://youtu.be/RDEqlmM0O8E
○ What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/table-in-canva
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/YBf9T
○ How To Add Shadow In Canva: https://youtu.be/I3Rtzsevonk
○ How To Remove Background In Canva: https://youtu.be/kadIBPtOKqA
○ How To Make A Logo In Canva: https://youtu.be/srUThS3MP5Y
○ How To Create Mockups In Canva: https://youtu.be/bSTvIcWJ8Hw
○ How To Use Canva For TikTok: https://youtu.be/gptn8r3xGCM
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!