Want to start using Leadpages but aren't sure if Leadpages is worth it? If you're not familiar with Leadpages, it's a high-converting website and landing page software that'll help you connect with your audience, collect leads and close sales.
Stay tuned until the end of this Leadpages review to find out about all the products and features that Leadpages offers so that you can make an informed decision on whether Leadpages is the right choice for you, and to get exclusive access to a limited-time 50% off offer on my Email Explosion course, which will help you get your first 1000 email subscribers fast in less than 15 minutes per day. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Leadpages account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to get started for free with a 14-day trial. Leadpages comes with everything you need to get online and grow your business: websites, landing pages, pop-ups and alert bars.
Engineered to be the easiest, most effective online website builder, Leadpages sites help you transform web traffic into leads and sales.
With Leadpages, you can build unlimited drag-and-drop landing pages with the help of exclusive built-in conversion guidance that predicts your page’s performance before you publish.
Leadpages helps you find the right moment for your message by creating pop-ups that trigger on click, time-delays, or exit intent and add them to any webpage with just a few clicks.
Leadpages also allows you to capture your audience’s attention and boost conversions by adding a non-intrusive, mobile-friendly alert bar to any webpage you own.
One of the main advantages of Leadpages is that it's code-free, meaning that you can create and publish professional-quality, mobile-responsive pages in a matter of minutes without touching a speck of code, and it comes with ready-made templates that are professionally designed and that you can publish in minutes using drag-and-drop customization.
Leadpages has templates both for landing pages and websites. You can sort Leadpages' landing pages by newest or highest converting, as well as by categories, including about or bio, author, checkout, consultation, contest or giveaway, event, free resource or download, newsletter or sign up, offer, discount or coupon, sales, thank you, upsell or bonus, waitlist or coming soon and webinar or virtual event, and even by industry, including agency, consulting and coaching, e-commerce, education, finance, food and beverage, government, health and fitness, lifestyle blogging, photography, real estate, retail, software and technology, startup and travel.
With Leadpages, you can also sell your products and services online by adding an online checkout form on any webpage, sales page, or pop-up. With Leadpages checkouts, you can accept all major credit cards, collect shipping information, send automatic receipts and easily process refunds.
Leadpages has a number of features to fit your needs.
You can customize and preview how your pages appear on search engines. Set your meta tags (title, description, and keywords), and preview your page in real-time.
You can securely host your website and/or landing pages on a free Leadpages domain, secured with SSL encryption and hosted on an HTTPS address.
You can easily use third-party tracking code, such as Google Analytics and with the Facebook Ad Builder Leadpages will automatically place the Facebook tracking pixel for you.
You can preview your content across different device screen sizes so that you can easily optimize how your content displays on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
Powered by Google’s App Engine, Leadpages delivers both reliability and speed, keeping your content in the hands of your audience.
All pages on Leadpages' servers are secured with SSL and HTTPS protocols. Whether you use your Leadpages domain or connect your own domain, your pages are secure.
The data you collect with Leadpages is processed securely and in accordance with GDPR requirements. Easily add an active consent checkbox to any opt-in form.
Increase conversions and improve user experience with industry-leading page load speeds and 99.9% uptime.
You can also integrate Leadpages with your favorite marketing and sales applications, including those for analytics, CRM, digital advertising, e-commerce, email marketing, live chat, marketing automation, other, payments, scheduling, social media, video, webinar and website.
I personally use Leadpages to create all of my opt-in form landing pages, sales pages for my online courses, such as Traffic Takeoff, Wonder Website, and Brilliant Branding, and webinar pages, including the webinar registration page, webinar thank you page, webinar live page and webinar replay page.
You can get started with Leadpages for free with a 14-day trial by clicking on the link in the description box below, and once you're ready to upgrade, you can choose from 3 Leadpages plans: advanced, pro, which is the most popular plan and what I use, and standard. You can either invest in a month-to-month plan, or choose an annual plan and get up to 39% off as well as get a free domain.
Now you know all about Leadpages from this Leadpages review and whether Leadpages is worth it. As promised, to get exclusive access to a limited-time 50% off offer on my Email Explosion course, which will help you get your first 1000 email subscribers fast in less than 15 minutes per day, just click on the link in the description box below.
So will you start using Leadpages for your business? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your 50% off offer on Email Explosion.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll receive a notification every single time I post. I hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
LEADPAGES REVIEW: IS LEADPAGES WORTH IT? Want to start using Leadpages but aren't sure if Leadpages is worth it? If you're not familiar with Leadpages, it's a high-converting website and landing page software that'll help you connect with your audience, collect leads and close sales. In this Leadpages review, I'll be sharing with you all the products and features that Leadpages offers so that you can make an informed decision on whether Leadpages is the right choice for you.
GET 50% OFF EMAIL EXPLOSION: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/email-explosion-tripwire/
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/onfdk
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- Get 50% OFF Email Explosion: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/email-explosion-tripwire/
- Get A FREE 14 Day Trial Of Leadpages: https://leadpages.pxf.io/c/1134751/600968/5673
- How To Create A Landing Page In Wix: https://youtu.be/mddzUhBcIVE
- How To Create A Landing Page In ConvertKit: https://youtu.be/uao8eG3h1fQ
- How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page: https://youtu.be/vfGXVEA6hrM
- How To Build A Site With Leadpages Sites That Converts: https://youtu.be/hp3GwNnDd84
- How To Build A Landing Page In Leadpages To Make Sales: https://youtu.be/jzn-5gZZ3sY
- How To Do A Webinar With Leadpages: https://youtu.be/VLA-QkAjmew
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Leadpages review, is leadpages worth it, leadpages, leadpages review 2020, leadpages tutorial, leadpages landing page, leadpages landing pages, leadpages affiliate program, leadpages website builder, leadpages checkout page, leadpages sales funnel, leadpages facebook ads, leadpages landing page tutorial, leadpages vs clickfunnels, leadpages vs instapage, leadpages wordpress
Tags: leadpages review, is leadpages worth it, leadpages, leadpages review 2020, leadpages tutorial, leadpages landing page, leadpages landing pages, leadpages affiliate program, leadpages website builder, leadpages checkout page, leadpages sales funnel, leadpages facebook ads, leadpages landing page tutorial, leadpages vs clickfunnels, leadpages vs instapage, leadpages wordpress, yes to tech