Landing Page For Affiliate Marketing: How To Create A Free Landing Page For Affiliate Marketing
In today's video I’ll be sharing with you how to create a landing page for affiliate marketing so that you can skyrocket your affiliate income. Unlike the landing page that we created last week in my video on ‘how to create a landing page for free’, if you haven’t watched that yet, the link to it is in the description box below, which had as its purpose generate leads via an email opt-in form, this affiliate marketing landing page is a click-through landing page, which has as its purpose get your visitors to click on your affiliate link so that you make more money online.
For a more detailed explanation on the differences between a lead generation landing page and a click-through landing page, make sure to watch my video on ‘what is a landing page?’. The link to it is also in the description box below.
Stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to create a landing page for affiliate marketing, and to get a FREE spreadsheet with the very best affiliate programs for bloggers. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
We’ll be using a landing page software called Leadpages to create our landing page for affiliate marketing. If you don’t have a Leadpages account yet, click on the link in the description box below to get a FREE 14-day trial. Leadpages is great since it already has these pre-made templates that are specifically designed to help you make more sales.
To create a landing page in Leadpages, login to your account, and click on the blue button on the top, right-hand corner that says ‘create new landing page’. You’ll see that three options popup: generate leads, make sales, and something else. Since our aim with this landing page is to make sales with affiliate marketing, click on ‘make sales’.
Now a number of sales landing page templates will appear, all sorted by conversion rate. When you place your cursor over any of the landing page templates, you can click to view it, and then preview how it will look like on a desktop and on mobile, click the blue ‘use this template’ button on the top, right-hand corner to edit it, or click on ‘back to templates’ on the bottom to return to the page with all sales templates.
Once you’ve found a landing page template to customize, such as this ‘services opt-in page light’ template, hover your mouse over it, click on ‘view’, and then on ‘use this template’ up top. Name your page so that it reflects the affiliate marketing program you’re promoting, and then click on continue.
Now you can customize all of the elements on the page. From the left hand-side panel you can edit the page layout, add widgets, define your page style and edit your page settings. For a more detailed walkthrough on how to use Leadpages, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page’. The link to it is in the description box below.
The cool thing is that you can edit all of the existing elements on this page to fit in with the affiliate marketing program you are promoting by hovering your cursor on top of any element, and then clicking on its individual toolbar to edit its design, duplicate it, move it to another spot, or delete the element altogether.
The most important thing is that instead of linking buttons and links on your page to an opt-in form, you connect them to your affiliate link instead. For instance, when I hover over this ‘get started’ button, click on the design icon, and then on the link icon, you’ll notice that it’s connected to a popup where your visitors can insert their email address to book a free consultation.
Since our landing page for affiliate marketing is a click-through landing page, not a lead generation landing page, we don’t want this popup to appear when a visitor click on this button. Instead, we want it to link to our affiliate link.
To do that, click on ‘remove’ under that same link icon, and then on ‘link to an external URL’. Paste your affiliate link in the space provided, and then press ‘save’. You can select whether you want this link to open in a new window, use no follow or have the button click count as a page conversion so that you can keep track on the number of people who are clicking it, which is useful since you won’t have new subscribers to keep track how your landing page is performing.
Once you’ve finished editing this button, just click anywhere outside the editing toolbox to confirm your changes. Just make sure that you edit all of the buttons on your landing page so that they all reflect these changes you just made. After you’re done customizing your landing page, click on the blue ‘publish’ button in the top, right-hand corner to make your changes active.
As an example of what your landing page for affiliate marketing can look like, here’s a landing page I created to promote Viraltag’s affiliate program. In it, I add enticing and emotion-filled language, to get the visitors to this page, to click on this button with my affiliate link to then join Viraltag’s program. I also include a breakdown of what Viraltag is, a demo I created with a walkthrough of the platform, as well as some frequently asked questions.
Now you know how to create a landing page for affiliate marketing so that you can skyrocket your affiliate income. As promised, to get a FREE spreadsheet with the very best affiliate programs for bloggers, just click on the link in the description box below.
So which affiliate marketing program will you be promoting in your landing page? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your FREE spreadsheet.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you guys have a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
LANDING PAGE FOR AFFILIATE MARKETING. In this affiliate marketing tutorial and landing page tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a landing page and how to make a landing page so that it’s the best landing page for affiliate marketing. We’ll cover everything related to affiliate marketing landing page and free landing page for affiliate marketing so that you create a high converting landing page. Get ready to discover how to create a landing page for affiliate marketing and how to create free landing page for affiliate marketing!
FREE BEST AFFILIATE PROGRAMS FOR BLOGGERS SPREADSHEET: https://www.yestotech.com/bestaffiliateprogramsforbloggers
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/vHe67
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Landing page for affiliate marketing, best landing page for affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing, how to create a landing page, how to make a landing page, free landing page for affiliate marketing, how to create a landing page for affiliate marketing, how to create free landing page for affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing landing page, high converting landing page
- FREE Best Affiliate Programs For Bloggers Spreadsheet: https://www.yestotech.com/bestaffiliateprogramsforbloggers
- What Is A Landing Page?: https://youtu.be/eHucjkpk8vg
- How To Create A Landing Page For Free: https://youtu.be/pZMKySGu_ME
- Try Leadpages For FREE: https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- How To Use Leadpages To Create A Landing Page: https://youtu.be/vfGXVEA6hrM
- How To Make A Beautiful Landing Page Wix That Converts: https://youtu.be/d5X2D4gdb9M
- How To Build A FREE High Converting Landing Page In Wix: https://youtu.be/QNL5gEeIhRc
- How To Use ConvertKit To Create A Landing Page: https://youtu.be/XTfJo-E8L8s
- How To Build A Landing Page In Leadpages To Make More Sales: https://youtu.be/jzn-5gZZ3sY
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.