Wondering how to use Canva for Instagram post? In this Instagram post design tutorial, you'll learn all about professional Instagram post design and creative Instagram post design. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on Instagram post design for social media using an Instagram post design template.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, click on 'social media' under where it says 'what will you design?', scroll down to where it says 'Instagram', and then click on the magnifying glass on the top, right of where it says 'Instagram post' to browse templates.
There are a number of Instagram post design templates that you can choose from, or you can click on 'create a blank Instagram post' up top to start your Canva Instagram post design from scratch. You can even filter the Instagram post templates by style, theme and color. Once you've located an Instagram post template in Canva that you wish to customize, such as this 'Yellow and Black Did You Know Fact Instagram Post', click on it to edit it.
Just like with any Canva template, you can click on any of the existing elements on your Instagram post design, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them. For instance, let's change the body text so that it says 'this is how to use Canva for Instagram post' and the title to 'read the caption'.
Let's also delete the speaker graphic and replace it with another one of Canva's stock graphics. To do so, click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, locate where it says 'graphics' and then click on 'see all' next to it.
You can either scroll down until you find a stock graphic that you wish to add to your Instagram post design, or use the search bar to locate something more specific, which is what I'm going to do.
I'll search for 'Instagram', and then drag-and-drop an Instagram logo to the bottom left of this Instagram post design. Feel free to resize and reposition the Instagram logo so that it looks the way you wish.
We can also change the text's fonts and element colors to our own brand fonts and colors. Since I’m a Canva Pro user, which you can also try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, I can add my own brand kit with my brand fonts and colors to Canva.
If you want to know how to customize those, make sure to watch my video on ‘What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To do so, select the body text, and then click on the font picker up top. Change the font to one in your brand kit. The same goes for the element colors. Select an element, such as the circle, and then click on the color picker up top. Change the color to one in your brand kit.
Feel free to change any other element on your Instagram post design, such as the 'read the caption text' and rectangle-shaped boxes behind that, and to add any additional elements, uploads, photos, text, and more to your newsletter in Canva.
For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your newsletter design, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done using Canva to create an Instagram post, rename your Instagram post design up top, and then click on the download button. Feel free to save your Instagram post as a PNG high quality image or as a JPG small file size image, I'll select 'PNG high quality image', and then click on the download button to save your Instagram post design to your computer.
You can either send this Instagram post design you created in Canva to your phone to post it on Instagram at this exact moment, or schedule it to be posted later.
If you wish to send this Instagram post design to your phone to post it on Instagram at this exact moment, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Mac'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you wish to schedule this Instagram post design to be posted later, there are two ways you can do that: using Canva or a third-party software.
For more details on how to schedule this Instagram post design to be posted later using Canva, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Schedule Instagram Posts With Canva Using The Canva Social Media Scheduler'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
For more details on how to schedule this Instagram post design to be posted later using a third-party software, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Post On Instagram From Computer'. I'll also leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about using Canva for Instagram post, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be doing your Instagram post design with Canva or with another graphic design software. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to make Canva templates. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
INSTAGRAM POST DESIGN: How To Use Canva For Instagram Post. Wondering how to use Canva for Instagram post? In this Instagram post design tutorial, you'll learn about professional Instagram post design and creative Instagram post design. If you want to boost your social media post design, this Canva tutorial on Canva Instagram posts is for you. So let's get right into this Canva tutorial for beginners on Instagram post design for social media using an Instagram post design template. Learn how to create an Instagram post design for business.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Mac: https://youtu.be/RF1kX5Ja0x0
○ How To Schedule Instagram Posts With Canva Using The Canva Social Media Scheduler: https://youtu.be/PVCeqmQzYqA
○ How To Post On Instagram From Computer: https://youtu.be/9Y0kPPCzfvw
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/1Fo9n
○ How To Create A Newsletter In Canva: https://youtu.be/rG0KhFOYITg
○ Canva Thumbnail Tutorial With YouTube Thumbnail Template: https://youtu.be/YjM7rEFG81s
○ How To Use Canva For Business Card Design: https://youtu.be/-1tzZ2JOg_M
○ Instapage vs Leadpages: https://youtu.be/1s_Dl8BgVlI
○ Leadpages Thank You Page:https://youtu.be/uxZXxx02Elk
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!