How To Always Have Instagram Content Ideas For Business: 5 Eye-Catching Content Ideas For Instagram
Looking for Instagram content ideas for business? In this video, I'll give you 5 Instagram content ideas that'll get you more followers and engagement on Instagram.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to find content for Instagram so that you always have Instagram post ideas and Instagram content ideas for your business. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
Every single piece of Instagram content that you create for your business should either inspire, educate or entertain. If your Instagram post has one of these three features, you'll certainly get more followers and engagement on Instagram.
Instagram Content Idea #1: A Quote
Quotes are inspiring and provide your Instagram followers with the spurt of motivation they need to continue working towards their goals. One of the benefits of adding a quote as part of your Instagram content strategy is that quotes are highly shareable, meaning that you'll get more people to view your Instagram post since the likelihood that your Instagram followers will share it is high.
If you don't know how to create a quote Instagram post from scratch, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create an Instagram quote image'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Instagram Content Idea #2: Behind-The-Scenes Content
One of the best ways to connect with your audience on a personal level, and thus entertain them in the process, is by posting behind-the-scenes Instagram content. Your Instagram followers want to learn more about the face behind the business, so create an Instagram post that shows them just that.
You can create Instagram content that shows what you're currently working on, a preview of what's on your desk, or even a behind-the-scenes look of what your setup is when you go live. If you plan on going live on Instagram as part of your Instagram content strategy, make sure to watch my video with 'tricks for using Instagram live'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Instagram Content Idea #3: Useful Resource
You certainly use tools and resources in your business that make your life easier or help you achieve results faster. Educate your Instagram followers by sharing something about this useful tool or resource as an Instagram post.
You can list the features and benefits of this particular tool or resource, you can do a comparison Instagram post between two similar tools or resources, and help your Instagram followers select which option is the best for them, as well as flat out share as part of your Instagram content strategy a list of all the tools and resources you use in your business.
Instagram Content Idea #4: Book You Enjoy
Talking about a book you enjoy is a great Instagram post idea since it combines all three features every Instagram post should have. It inspires your Instagram followers by allowing them to visualize the results they can achieve if they read that book. It educates them on a new subject so they can achieve their goals faster. And it entertains your Instagram followers by providing them with something they can do during their downtime.
When creating an Instagram post about a book you enjoy, mention why you enjoyed that book, what were the book's takeaways, as well as pose a question asking your Instagram followers if they have read that book.
Instagram Content Idea #5: Paid Product Review
We sometimes refrain from talking about our own products and services because we believe it can be sales-y and repel our Instagram followers. However, your aim is to help your audience, and one of the ways that you can do that is by providing them with your own products and services.
Instead of flat out saying buy this product in an Instagram post, you can create Instagram content that promotes a flash sale for your products or services, you can create an Instagram post inviting your audience to a webinar that will naturally lead into a pitch for your products and services, and you can post a testimonial for your product or service, which provides your Instagram followers with a review of it, and what they can expect to achieve once they make a purchase.
If you're serious about getting Instagram content ideas for business, make sure you check out our FREE content calendar with 30 days of Instagram content ideas below this video to learn more about how you can get more views, click-throughs and conversions on Instagram.
Make sure you comment below and let me know which of the 5 Instagram content ideas you'll be using to get more followers and engagement. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to enable dark mode on Instagram. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
INSTAGRAM CONTENT IDEAS FOR BUSINESS: 5 Instagram Content Ideas To Get More Followers + Engagement. Get content for Instagram to always have Instagram post ideas // Click to get your FREE content calendar: https://www.yestotech.com/instagramcontentideas
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/cXSNf
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE content calendar with 30 days of Instagram content ideas: https://www.yestotech.com/instagramcontentideas
○ How To Create An Instagram Quote Image: https://youtu.be/9BDIo4UdYdE
○ How To Go Live On Instagram: https://youtu.be/zWhPVjnpKPA
○ How To Download Instagram Videos: https://youtu.be/UrzOsUNeOFU
○ How To Add Captions To Instagram Videos: https://youtu.be/-x7k-4n-vn8
○ How To Make Instagram Videos: https://youtu.be/pfd_gi2rNzY
○ How To Upload Videos On IGTV: https://youtu.be/K4leki0yQcU
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Instagram content ideas for business, instagram content ideas, instagram post ideas, content ideas for instagram, how to always have instagram content ideas for business, instagram for business, social media content ideas, instagram content for small business, instagram content tips, how to find content for instagram, content for instagram, instagram content creator, instagram content creation, instagram content strategy, instagram post ideas for businesses, content ideas, instagram content ideas 2020, create instagram content, how to find content ideas