Want to easily create presentation slides but are tired of the options that PowerPoint provides? In this Canva presentation tutorial I'll show you how to create amazing presentations using Canva. Canva is my absolute favorite graphic design tool for non-designers and it comes with a number of presentation templates that you can customize.
If you've been wondering how you can create better presentations with Canva, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to use Canva to create a presentation, and to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 amazing online business tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to create one for free.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'presentation'. Canva has a number of presentation templates that you can customize, which include all of the kinds of slides that you might need, or if you prefer, you can select a blank template to start from scratch.
To view the available slides within the presentation template, just click on the three little dots on the top-right of the presentation template, and click through the available slides at the bottom. Don't worry too much which presentation template you choose since you can always change it later.
Once you've selected a presentation design to customize, click on 'use this template' to edit it. Just like with any regular Canva template, you can click on any of the elements on the page to customize them, such as the background, image and text, or click on any of the options from the left-hand side panel to add new photos, elements or text into your design.
Using Canva to create a presentation is easy because it's super straightforward. To edit any of the existing elements on a presentation slide, all you have to do is click on it, and view the available options up top. For instance, you can change the color of this square to any other one of your choice, you can change what this text says by double clicking on it, and writing something new, you can change the appearance of this text by editing its font, size and color, and you can either add an effect to this image, or add a new one altogether by clicking on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel, searching for the photo of your choice, and then drag-and-dropping it right where this original photo is.
For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
As you can see, Canva has a number of slide options that you can customize for your presentation, such as cover, icons, outline or table of contents, photo and text, quote, step-by-step, comparison, numbers, three column, bar chart, text only with multiple headings, question or statement page, title for a section, video, photo and text again, big photo and text, and so on and so forth.
You can customize each of these slides, as well as add presenter notes to them, move them up or down to reorder your presentation slides, copy the page to duplicate this slide's design, delete it altogether, and add a new blank page.
To add an animation to any of your slides, select the page that you want to animate, and select one of the animation options available. You can either add a new animation to new slide, or choose 'apply to all pages' to add the same animation to all slides.
Once you're done customizing the presentation you created in Canva, rename your design up top, and then click on the downward pointing arrow on the far right of the screen. There are a number of options that you can choose from: present, where you can present these slides right now where you either advance at your own pace, set speed to automatically play or view your notes and upcoming slides, present and record, where you can record yourself while talking over a presentation, and then share the video on YouTube, as an evergreen webinar, or with specific people, download these slides as an image, PDF, video or GIF, share a link to this presentation with others, publish this presentation as a beautiful, responsive website, or download your presentation as a PowerPoint document.
Now you know how to use Canva to create a presentation so you can easily create your presentation slides. As promised, to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity, just click on the link in the description box below.
So what will the presentation you create in Canva be about? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and also make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get your free cheat sheet, as well as a free 30-day trial of Canva Pro.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll receive a notification every single time I post. I hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO USE CANVA TO CREATE A PRESENTATION: Create Better Presentations With Canva Pro. Want to easily create presentation slides but are tired of the options that PowerPoint provides? In this Canva presentation tutorial I'll show you how to create amazing presentations using Canva. Canva is my absolute favorite graphic design tool for non-designers and it comes with a number of presentation templates that you can customize. If you've been wondering how you can create better presentations with Canva, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to use Canva to create a presentation.
GET A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL OF CANVA PRO: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/ar4Zz
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
- Get A FREE 30-day Trial Of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- How To Use Canva: https://Youtu.Be/Q0m7psfcl94
- How To Create A Facebook Cover In Canva: https://youtu.be/2tmOJOiG3Iw
- How To Remove Background In Canva: https://youtu.be/aGuUui8riyk
- How To Make Instagram Story Bingo Cards: https://youtu.be/FndNRDnoA7k
- How To Create Animated Instagram Stories With Canva: https://youtu.be/diWTo3ym4Jo
- How To Create A Scrolling Website Animation Without Photoshop: https://youtu.be/AnECTOo7M0M
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to use canva to create a presentation, create better presentations with canva, how to make a presentation in canva, how to use canva, create amazing presentations using canva tool, how to create a canva presentation with powerpoint, canva presentation tutorial, easily create presentation slides, canva tutorial
Tags: how to use canva to create a presentation, create better presentations with canva, how to make a presentation in canva, how to use canva, create amazing presentations using canva tool, how to create a canva presentation with powerpoint, canva presentation tutorial, easily create presentation slides, canva tutorial, yes to tech