Wondering how to use Canva for TikTok? In this Canva tutorial, you'll learn Canva tips and tricks on how to use the Canva video editor to do TikTok video edit. So let's get right into this TikTok tutorial on how to create video in Canva for TikTok using Canva video editing and Canva video transitions.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To use Canva for TikTok, after you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar right below where it says 'what will you design?', and then search for TikTok.
If you hover your mouse over the TikTok video template term that populates, you'll notice that it's 1080 by 1920 pixels, which are the exact TikTok design dimensions you need. Click on that term to view all of Canva's TikTok video templates that you can use.
If you hover your mouse over any of these Canva for TikTok templates, you can preview what that TikTok video template looks like, click on the star icon to favorite it, on the three little dots to customize this template or preview this template, and view the length of the specific video added to this Canva for TikTok template on the bottom, right-hand side.
The templates that have a little crown icon on the bottom left-hand side are exclusive for Canva Pro users, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below. If you're a Canva Free user, you'll only be able to use the Canva for TikTok templates that don't have that little crown.
On the left-hand side, you can set filters to locate the Canva for TikTok template you want to use easily. These include filters for style, theme and color. If you don't want to start designing your Canva for TikTok video with a template as a starting point, you can click on 'create a blank TikTok video' up top to start designing from scratch.
Say I want to use Canva for TikTok by customizing this very first TikTok video. All I have to do is click on it to open up the Canva design editor. Just like with any regular Canva design, you can click on any of the existing elements on your TikTok video template, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them.
For instance, you can change the video background by clicking on 'videos' from the left-hand side panel, and dragging-and-dropping on the background any other video of your choice. You can click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, locate your own profile picture, and drag-and-drop that where the template's profile picture is.
You can change where it says 'really great site' on your Canva for TikTok template to the name of your business, in my case Yes To Tech. Feel free to edit any of the other existing elements on this Canva for TikTok template, or to add new ones from the options on the left-hand side panel.
For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your TikTok video, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
You also don't need to limit your TikTok video design to one page. At the bottom, feel free to click on the plus sign to add a new page. You can either customize this new page from scratch by adding any elements from the left-hand side panel that you please, or click on 'templates' from the left-hand side panel to locate and click on the same or another Canva for TikTok template to this new page to act as a starting point.
From this same panel at the bottom, you can place your cursor on either side of the design and then use the drag handles to make the length of that specific page longer or shorter. You can also click on the plus icon between two pages to add a page, just as we did before, or to add a transition.
These transitions can be none, dissolve, slide, circle wipe or line wipe. To add a transition between two pages of your Canva for TikTok design, just click on the transition you wish to add, then adjust that transition's duration and direction.
If you add more than two pages to your Canva for TikTok video, you can then select a different transition to appear between each page, or click on 'apply between all pages' at the bottom to apply the same transition between all pages.
If you wish to add an animation to your Canva for TikTok design, select the page you wish to animate, and then click on 'animate' from the panel up top. There are a number of animations that you can choose from, including combinations, basic, scale, exaggerate, photo movement, and slide in and out.
You can add an animation to a specific element on your Canva for TikTok design instead if you prefer. To do so, click on the specific element, and then on 'animate' from the panel up top. Make sure that 'element animations' is selected rather than 'page animations', and then select the animation of your choice from the available options.
For more details about Canva animations, make sure to watch my video on 'Canva Text Animation, Canva Presentation Animation + Canva Video Animation'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Another element that you can add to your Canva for TikTok video is music. To do so, click on 'audio' from the left-hand side panel, and drag-and-drop the audio track of your choice onto your design.
You can add more than one audio track if you wish, and place your cursor on either side of the audio track and then use the drag handles to make the length of that specific audio track longer or shorter.
To delete an audio track from your video, all you have to do is select it, and then press on 'delete' on your keyboard. If you have more than one audio track, make sure to adjust the remaining one so that it starts and stops exactly when you want it to.
Once you're happy with how your Canva for TikTok video looks like, rename your TikTok video up top, such as to 'how to use Canva for TikTok', and then click on the download button. Make sure that MP4 video is selected as the file type, that all the pages you wish to save from your TikTok video are selected, and then click on 'download' at the bottom to save the TikTok video you created with Canva to your computer.
The easiest way to upload this TikTok video you created with Canva to TikTok is to do so directly on your desktop. To do so, open up the TikTok website and make sure that you're logged in to your account. Click on 'upload video' on the top, right-hand side.
Either select the Canva For TikTok video you created to upload or drag and drop the file into the space provided. Add a TikTok caption, select a TikTok video cover, toggle from the dropdown menu whether this TikTok video should be public, for friends or private, select whether you want to allow comment, duet and stitch.
I always like to click to run a copyright check before posting this TikTok video. Once everything is okay and looks the way you wish, either click on 'publish' at the bottom to post the Canva for TikTok video you created right away, or click on 'schedule video' to select a specific date and time for when this Canva for TikTok video you created should go live.
If you're serious about using Canva for TikTok, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know what kind of Canva videos you'll be creating for TikTok. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create mockups in Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO USE CANVA FOR TIKTOK. Wondering how to use Canva for TikTok? In this Canva tutorial, you'll learn Canva tips and tricks on how to use the Canva video editor to do TikTok video edit. So let's get right into this TikTok tutorial on how to create video in Canva for TikTok using Canva video editing and Canva video transitions. If you want to discover how to use Canva for beginners and how to use Canva for free, check out these tips and tricks Canva. Follow this Canva video tutorial for beginners on Canva video ads.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Canva Text Animation, Canva Presentation Animation + Canva Video Animation: https://youtu.be/4ay60qo63ig
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/how-to-use-canva-for-tiktok
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/R7pHm
○ How To Find Templates In Canva: https://youtu.be/UXbj_mmfseI
○ How To Add Watermark To YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/ce9mZ-vCZMg
○ How To Add Hyperlink In PDF: https://youtu.be/WOPc9WrnLJY
○ How To Edit PDF In Canva: https://youtu.be/rTTg30_X1II
○ How To Add Social Media Icons To Wix: https://youtu.be/VYNrF8tOTuU
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!