Want to make money with webinars to scale your business? Now that you know what a webinar is and how webinars work, if you haven't watched that video yet, the link to it is in the description box below, it's time to learn how to make money with webinars. Webinars are a great means to transform your existing audience into paying customers. So in this webinar tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you how you can make money on your first webinar even as a beginner, and if you have done webinars for business before, how you can use this webinar marketing strategy to make even more money doing webinars.
If you've been wondering how to make big money with webinar, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn webinar secrets on how to monetize a webinar, and to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template that'll help you boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
There are 5 things you can do to make money with webinars.
1. Align the webinar content with your offer.
As I mentioned in my video on what a webinar is and how webinars work, even if the webinar itself is free, there usually is a pitch for a paid product or service at the end, so that those who attended the webinar can keep working with you. This paid product or service can be 1-1 coaching, an affiliate program you're a part of, your own online course or digital product, a physical product or even your own software.
That's why it's important to think about what you plan on pitching at the end of the webinar before creating the webinar itself. Even if you're providing your viewers, who should be your ideal customers, with a ton of highly-valuable information for free, the product or service you're pitching at the end should directly connect with the webinar's topic. You can even take the first lesson from your course and have that as your webinar.
Whereas the education portion of the webinar shares with your viewers what you're talking about and why what you're talking about is important, the paid product or service pitch at the end of the webinar will show them how to achieve what they just learned in more detail and with more support.
2. Start the pitch after 30-45 minutes.
Since people have other things to do with their lives, there usually is a big drop-off rate after the 30-45 minute mark during your webinar. In order to respect your viewer's time, and to maximize the money you make with webinars, make sure that you start the pitch for your product or service no later than 30-45 minutes after you've started your webinar. The more people who are there to watch your pitch, the bigger the chance of them actually making a purchase.
3. Show don't tell.
Use visuals and graphics when promoting your products or services so that your webinar viewers see the value of your offer in a tangible way. The more visuals and graphics you add, the better. This way your viewers can get a feel of what the experience is like once they pay for your product or service.
Show them the faces of the people who have given you testimonials, show graphs and metrics of the results that they can get after going through your course or using your services, include images of the pricing chart, create graphics for and mockups of the course, the worksheets, and include a power slide with images of the total value of everything they're getting. When your viewers can see what they will get, they will be more likely to buy, and as such, you'll make more money with your webinar.
4. Create urgency and add bonuses.
When you create a sense of urgency in the webinar, by having a flash sale or including limited-time and exclusive fast action bonuses, you create a sense of fear of missing out in your viewers which is a great motivator to help you make money with your webinars. The discount and fast action bonuses can be exclusive to those who make a purchase before the end of the webinar, or even limited to a few hours or days after the webinar is over.
5. Create a post-webinar email sequence.
Here's an interesting fact: over 50% of your webinar sales will be made AFTER the webinar is over, so although it’s important to pitch your product or service during the live webinar, it’s also vital that they connect to a webinar email sales funnel where those who couldn't attend live, or those who did attend but didn't make a purchase, have a limited time, usually 48 hours, to watch the webinar replay and make a purchase.
If you want a 90% done-for-you, step-by-step template with the exact subject lines, email structure, and copy that you need to create epic webinar sales funnels, click on the link in the description box below to get the Webinar Sales Funnel Template. With this template in hand, you’ll know everything you need to write in your emails the days before, the day of, and the days after your webinar to skyrocket your webinar sales.
Now you know how to make money with webinars to scale your business. As promised, to take your webinar efforts to the next level to boost your webinar sign up rate, increase the number of people who show up live, and skyrocket your sales, make sure to get my Webinar Sales Funnel Template by clicking on the link in the description box below.
So which tactic to make money with webinars will you try first? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your Webinar Sales Funnel Template.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH WEBINARS. Want to make money with webinars to scale your business? Now that you know what a webinar is, how webinars work and how to do a webinar, it's time to learn how to make money as a blogger with webinars. Webinars are a great means to transform your existing audience into paying customers. So in this webinar tutorial, I'm going to be sharing with you how you can make money on your first webinar even as a beginner, and if you have done webinars for business before, how you can use this webinar marketing strategy to make even more money doing webinars. If you've been wondering how to make big money with webinar, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn webinar secrets on how to monetize a webinar and how to make money with webinars as a beginner.
GET THE WEBINAR SALES FUNNEL TEMPLATE: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/59V0U
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- Get The Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template/
- What Is A Webinar And How Do Webinars Work? https://youtu.be/ezvLWdAJuN0
- How To Get People To Register For Your Webinar: https://youtu.be/6BWC_fgIIL0
- How To Host Your First Webinar Step By Step: https://youtu.be/XLlnoeFx0Hk
- How To Create Webinar For Free With This Free Webinar Platform: https://youtu.be/PcuAdGEn2c0
- Zoom Meeting Tutorial: How To Use Zoom To Schedule And Join A Zoom Meeting: https://youtu.be/B0TkBJMBiWc
- Zoom Virtual Background: Up Your Zoom Background Game With Canva: https://youtu.be/q-3XK95QJSc
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - http://sendmeto.teachable.com/qr9lh
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to make money with webinars, how to monetize a webinar, how to make big money with webinars, webinars for business, webinar tutorial, how to make money as a blogger with webinars, how to make money on your first webinar, how to make money with webinars as a beginner, webinar, webinars, how to do a webinar, webinar secrets, how to make money doing webinars, webinar marketing, webinar marketing strategy
Tags: how to make money with webinars, how to monetize a webinar, how to make big money with webinars, webinars for business, webinar tutorial, how to make money as a blogger with webinars, how to make money on your first webinar, how to make money with webinars as a beginner, webinar, webinars, how to do a webinar, webinar secrets, how to make money doing webinars, webinar marketing, webinar marketing strategy, yes to tech