Canva Logo Tutorial: Ultimate Guide To Creating A Logo With Canva Like A Pro In Less Than 10 Minutes
Wondering how to make a logo in Canva? In this Canva tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to use Canva for logo design. So let's get right into these Canva tips on how to create logo in Canva so that you can design with Canva with ease.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. To make a logo in Canva, after you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar right below where it says 'what will you design?', and then search for 'logo'.
If you hover your mouse over the logo template term that populates, you'll notice that it's 500 by 500 pixels, which are the exact logo design dimensions you need. Click on that term to view all of the logo design Canva templates that you can use.
If you hover your mouse over any of these logo design Canva templates, you can click on the star icon to favorite it, and on the three little dots to customize this template or preview this template. The logo design Canva templates that have a little crown icon on the bottom left-hand side are exclusive for Canva Pro users, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below. If you're a Canva Free user, you'll only be able to use the logo design Canva templates that don't have that little crown.
On the left-hand side, you can set filters to locate the logo design Canva template you want to use easily. These include filters for style, theme and color. If you don't want to start making a logo in Canva with a template as a starting point, you can click on 'create a blank logo' up top to start designing from scratch.
Say I want to make a logo in Canva by customizing this third logo design Canva template. All I have to do is click on it to open up the Canva design editor. Just like with any regular Canva design, you can click on any of the existing elements on your logo design Canva template, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them.
For instance, you can click on the design at large, and then on the color picker from the white pane up top to change the background color to any other color of your choice. I'll go ahead and select my brand's yellow color.
Since I’m a Canva Pro user, I can add my own brand kit with my brand colors to Canva. If you want to know how to customize those, make sure to watch my video on ‘What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Let's now click on the text, and change it to our business' name, in my case, Yes To Tech, select all of that, click on the font dropdown from the white panel up top, and change the font to one of my brand's fonts, Raleway. Let's also change the alignment so that the text is centralized, and remove the extra spaces before the start of the text. While we're at it, let's delete this 'the' text box and the match design.
Now that the extra elements are out of our logo design, let's reposition the text box so that it's centralized within the circle. Talking about circles, let's click on the circle surrounding the text, click on the color picker from the white panel up top, and change the circle's color to another one of our brand's colors, in my case, the dark blue.
Still changing colors, click on the gradient, then on the pink color from the color picker from the white panel up top, and change that as well to one of your brand colors, in my case, the dark blue. For more details on gradients in Canva, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Use Gradients In Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
The last thing we'll add to this logo in Canva is a graphic. To do so, click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, and use the search bar up top to search for 'laptop'. Locate and drag-and-drop the laptop graphic to the location of your choice, and resize and reposition it so that it looks the way you wish.
Similar to what we were doing before, you can click on the laptop graphic, and then on each one of the color pickers from the white panel up top, to completely customize its colors. I'm going to change this first color to my brand's dark blue color, this second color to my brand's white color color, this third color to my brand's turquoise color and this fourth color to my brand's yellow color.
Feel free to edit any of the other existing elements on this Canva logo design template, or to add new ones from the options on the left-hand side panel. For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your logo in Canva, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're happy with how your logo in Canva looks like, rename your Canva logo design up top, such as to 'how to make a logo in Canva', and then click on the download button. Select as the file type from the dropdown menu either PNG high quality image or JPG small file size image.
Just as a side note, if your logo's background is white, and you want it to appear transparent, make sure that you select PNG as the file type, and then tick this transparent background box. Adding a transparent background is a Canva Pro feature, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
After you have selected all the download settings of your choice, click on 'download' at the bottom to save the logo design you created with Canva to your computer. To take your logo design efforts to the next level, make sure to check out my create a logo online playlist to learn about the best online logo makers and how to create a logo for free.
If you're serious about making a logo in Canva, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know what your Canva logo looks like. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO MAKE LOGO IN CANVA | Canva Tutorial | Logo Design Canva. Wondering how to make a logo in Canva? In this Canva tutorial for beginners, you'll learn how to use Canva for logo design. Check out these Canva tips on how to create logo in Canva to design with Canva with ease. If you want to do Canva logo design in Canva and want to create logo in Canva, this how to make a logo on Canva tutorial is for you, specifically if you want to find out how to make logo on Canva. Get excited to discover how to make a logo in Canva and how to create a logo on Canva.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ What Is A Canva Brand Kit + How To Customize A Canva Pro Brand Kit: https://youtu.be/hcl_efJMX6Q
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Use Gradients In Canva: https://youtu.be/YT_4JilO600
○ Create A Logo Online Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIQTOtgxjy8&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt-ug6rAyi3YwCtbM9PI1hC
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/how-to-make-logo-in-canva-canva-tutorial-logo-design-canva
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/aY48M
○ How To Create Mockups In Canva: https://youtu.be/bSTvIcWJ8Hw
○ How To Use Canva For TikTok: https://youtu.be/gptn8r3xGCM
○ How To Find Templates In Canva: https://youtu.be/UXbj_mmfseI
○ How To Add Watermark To YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/ce9mZ-vCZMg
○ How To Add Hyperlink In PDF: https://youtu.be/WOPc9WrnLJY
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!