Have you been wondering how to go live on Instagram? In this video, I'll show you Instagram tips and tricks for using Instagram live and going live on Instagram for business.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to live stream on Instagram by using the Instagram live feature so that you can educate and engage with your followers in real time. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
The first thing we need to do to go live on Instagram is head over to Instagram, and make sure that you're on your Instagram's business account rather than on your personal account by clicking and holding on your profile picture icon on the bottom right and then selecting your Instagram for business account.
In your Instagram for business account, click on the camera icon on the top-left of the screen, just like you would do to post a new Instagram story. Now, instead of having the 'normal' option selected at the bottom, which would post a photo to your Instagram story, scroll to the left through these bottom options until you reach the 'live' feature.
Even before you go live on Instagram, you can make a few edits. If you click on the gear icon on the top-left of the screen, you can select people to hide your Instagram live from, make a list of close friends, select who you allow message replies from, select saving options, as well as select sharing options. Once you're done making changes, click on 'done' on the top-left.
You can also click on 'title' on the middle-left of your screen to add a title to your Instagram live, and click on 'fundraiser' right below that to select a nonprofit for people to donate to. All nonprofits receive 100% of the money you raise during your Instagram live.
You can either perform an Instagram live showing your viewers what is around you, or you can double tap on the screen to perform an Instagram live showing your face.
Once you're ready to go live on Instagram for business, click on the 'live' button. Instagram will check your connection, and if everything is in order, it'll notify you that you're now doing an Instagram live.
As people start joining your Instagram live, their names will appear on the bottom-left of the screen, and you'll be able to click next to their name to wave at them and acknowledge their presence.
Once you start an Instagram live video, you'll be able to view this toolbar at the bottom. You can comment on your own Instagram live video, under this question icon, you can see the questions your viewers are asking during your Instagram live, which makes it easier for you to keep track of and answer the questions as they roll in, under this share icon, you can share your Instagram live with other people and other pages on Instagram, under this two faces icon, you can invite someone to join your Instagram live, which means that both your recording and the recording of the person you invite will be visible during your Instagram live, and under this sparkling face icon, you can add a filter to your video while you go live on Instagram.
Once you're done going live on Instagram, click on 'end' on the top, right-hand corner, and then on end now. You can share your Instagram live video to IGTV, download the Instagram live video or delete the video. This is the only opportunity you have to save your Instagram live video, so if you want to do that, make sure you do so right after you finish going live on Instagram.
If you're serious about going live on Instagram, make sure you check out our FREE content calendar with 30 days of Instagram content ideas below this video to learn more about how you can get more views, click-throughs and conversions on Instagram.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what you'll be talking about during your Instagram live. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which will help you find Instagram content ideas for business. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO GO LIVE ON INSTAGRAM: Tricks For Using Instagram Live + Going Live On Instagram For Business. Live stream on Instagram by using the Instagram live feature // Click here to get your FREE content calendar: https://www.yestotech.com/instagramcontentideas
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/7fXia
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE content calendar with 30 days of Instagram content ideas: https://www.yestotech.com/instagramcontentideas
○ How To Download Instagram Videos: https://youtu.be/UrzOsUNeOFU
○ How To Add Captions To Instagram Videos: https://youtu.be/-x7k-4n-vn8
○ How To Make Instagram Videos: https://youtu.be/pfd_gi2rNzY
○ How To Upload Videos On IGTV: https://youtu.be/K4leki0yQcU
○ How To Make A Square Video: https://youtu.be/n3vzbuW3jJ0
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to go live on instagram, instagram live, instagram, instagram tricks, instagram live stream, how to go live on instagram on laptop, how to go live on instagram with someone, livestream, live, how to go live on instagram 2020, go live on instagram, how to go live on instagram on android, instagram live video, how do i go live on instagram, going live on instagram, going live on instagram for business, how to live stream on instagram, how to instagram live, how to use instagram live, instagram live feature, how to go live on instagram stories
Tags: how to go live on instagram, instagram live, instagram, instagram tricks, instagram live stream, how to go live on instagram on laptop, how to go live on instagram with someone, livestream, live, how to go live on instagram 2020, go live on instagram, how to go live on instagram on android, instagram live video, how do i go live on instagram, going live on instagram, going live on instagram for business, how to live stream on instagram, how to instagram live, how to use instagram live, instagram live feature, how to go live on instagram stories, yes to tech