Wondering how to create a product mockup photo using Canva? In this Canva mockup tutorial, I'll be sharing how to create a beautiful branded mockup in Canva so that you can insert your own images on a mockup.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to create a product mockup in Canva to easily customize mockups for websites, iPad and iPhone. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free. In Canva, use the search bar or the suggested template designs to select the appropriate design size for your product mockup.
There are two ways that you can create a product mockup photo using Canva: by adding and customizing individual mockup frames onto your design or by starting with a mockup photo as a starting point, and then adding elements to it.
To add and customize individual mockup frames onto your design, click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, and then search for the device of your choice, such as iPhone or laptop, or scroll down to the 'frames' section, and then click on 'see all'.
All of the elements that have this sky and grass background within them are mockup frame templates, meaning that you can add your own images and videos in the space provided. To do so, drag-and-drop a mockup frame template of your choice onto your design, and then either drag-and-drop a photo or video from Canva's library onto the frame, or click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'upload media' to add an image or video from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox to your product mockup photo.
You can add and arrange as many mockup frame templates onto your design as you wish, as well as any additional options from the left-hand side panel such as new photos, elements and text. For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
To start with a mockup photo as a starting point, click on 'photos' from the left-hand side panel, and then use the search bar to search for 'mockup'. Locate a mockup photo of your choice, and drag-and-drop it onto your design so that it occupies the entire space. Now just as before, either drag-and-drop a photo or video from Canva's library onto your mockup design, or click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, and then on 'upload media' to add an image or video from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram or Dropbox to your product mockup photo.
Make sure you resize the photo or video so that it properly integrates with your mockup design. Once you're done customizing your product mockup photo, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on 'download'. Choose whether you wish this product mockup design to be a PNG or JPG image, and then click on the 'download' button to save your finished product mockup photo to your computer.
If you're serious about creating a product mockup photo using Canva, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what you plan on creating a mockup for. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to curve text in Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO CREATE A PRODUCT MOCKUP PHOTO USING CANVA. // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/z5g83
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Make A Moodboard: https://youtu.be/HxffVXZyXAc
○ How To Use Canva Pro: https://youtu.be/IZKc2Cch15M
○ How To Build A Sales Funnel: https://youtu.be/iedvT3vuKBw
○ How To Create An Online Course: https://youtu.be/EfxAIa4vcjs
○ How To Add A Hover Box In Wix: https://youtu.be/qSirhuJwyzE
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to create a product mockup photo using canva, how to create a product mockup in canva, canva, canva tutorial, mockup, mockup tutorial, canva mockup tutorial, how to create a beautiful branded mockup in canva, how to create a mockup in canva, canva mock up tutorial, product mockup, mockup website, insert images on mockup, customize ipad mockups, add images to mockups, customize mockups, product mockups, design tutorial, iphone mockup, ipad mockup, product mockup video, creating product mockups, personalize mockups, product mockup maker