Free Logo Maker: How To Create Your Own Logo In 5 Minutes For FREE Without A Free Logo Maker Website
Hiring a professional designer to create a logo for you may be out of the question when you're an entrepreneur or a small business owner who is just starting out.
What if I told you that it is possible to create a logo yourself, for free, even if you don’t know anything about design? Sounds too good to be true? Well, think again, because that is exactly what you are going to learn today. Hi, I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs.
Grab your favorite beverage, and get ready to take action. Your business logo is just a few hours (or even minutes!) from coming to life.
Before we continue, it is important to mention that if you do have a small budget and have no desire to create a logo yourself, you can hire a freelance designer to create one for you at a low price. You can use platforms such as Upwork, 99Designs and 40DollarLogo to do so.
When creating a logo yourself for free you have two options: use a DIY tool such as LogoScopic Studio, LogoGarden, or even Canva, or use a bit of your creativity and free online tools to create one from scratch. We are going to focus on the second option today (it’s easy, I promise).
1. Come up with an idea
Before opening any online tool, you have to know what you are looking for. What does your ideal logo look like? Is it solely text based or does it have an image? What color is it? What shape is it? How will it fit in with your overall brand? Answer these questions before moving on.
For more details on how to decide, make sure to watch my previous video on the brand identity design process. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
2. Select your special font and images
This is the fun part. Choose a free font from DaFont or 1001 Free Fonts that translates your ideal logo into reality. They have a database full of fonts sorted by type (script, serif, rounded, dotted, eroded), look (Chinese, Mexican, Russian) and theme (Halloween, western, ancient, horror).
For instance, if you run an organic product business, you can choose the ‘Organic Food’ font, or if you are organizing a running competition, you can use ‘Blazed’ as your font.
Nothing stops you from mixing and matching fonts as well, just make sure that they complement rather than overpower each other. Once you have made your decision, just click download to save the font on your computer.
If you intend on using an image as part of your logo, you can download free stock images and icons from Unsplash and Icons8. Colors, sizes and styles are all customizable. Again, once you have selected the one you want, just click download to save it.
3. Use Pixlr to create your logo
It’s now time to put your logo together. Pixlr is a free Photoshop alternative that you can use right from your browser. Once you open it, click on create a new image, and change the dimensions to 160 x 160 pixels, which is the standard website logo size. Remember to make it transparent so that you can use the image you create on multiple backgrounds.
In the space provided, create your logo. Click on the letter T on the left-hand side (the Type Tool) to add your special font. Play with the positioning of the letters or simply write the name of your business in full.
To add the image or icon you downloaded, click on Layer, then Open Image As Layer. If it is too big or too small and you want to resize it, click on Edit and Free Transform. And there you go! You just created your company’s logo for free!
Your logo is the focal point of your brand identity. When creating one, you need to ensure that it is scalable down the road as your business grows. I created the free Logo Design Checklist just for you so that you know exactly what you need to focus on to make your logo successful. You can download your free copy of the Logo Design Checklist by clicking on the link in the description box below.
You are now equipped with all the tools you need to create a logo yourself for free, even without any design knowledge. Make sure to share your logo ideas in the comments below, so that we can all be inspired by what you come up with.
If you enjoyed this free logo maker tutorial, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. Remember to download the free Logo Design Checklist, check out these two videos for more logo design tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
FREE LOGO MAKER. Wondering how to design a logo for cheap using a free logo maker, no experience necessary? In this logo design tutorial you'll learn how to create a free business logo using a free design tool to ease your logo design process. If you want to create your own professional logo to create a brand this how to design your own logo for free video is for you. If you've been asking what makes a good logo and where to find a free logo maker website without watermark this logo maker logo review is for you.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Logo Design Checklist: https://www.yestotech.com/logo-design-checklist
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Brand Identity Design Process: https://youtu.be/l8Q7nZjSOmc
○ Create A Logo Online Playlist:
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/free-logo-maker
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/60d7i
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/6i_Tgn-OcRA
○ Brand Identity Design Process: https://youtu.be/l8Q7nZjSOmc
○ Canva Fonts: https://youtu.be/2A4JseASiqM
○ Best Website Builder: https://youtu.be/hpKU938zTKg
○ Wix SEO: https://youtu.be/QF1Qdd2X4mQ
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!