Wondering how to use Wix as an eCommerce platform? In this Wix eCommerce review and Wix eCommerce website tutorial, you'll learn how to accept payments in Wix by using the Stripe integration Wix and PayPal integration Wix. So let's get right into this Wix website tutorial on Wix payments, which includes an entire Wix review for online store so that you can sell digital products using Wix's online store builder.
First off, if you don't have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Since you plan on accepting online payments with your Wix website, you'll need to sign up for a Wix eCommerce plan. Wix's business and eCommerce plans range from $23 per month for the Business Basic plan up to custom pricing for the Enterprise plan. With Wix eCommerce, you can create an online store, run and grow your eCommerce business
If you wish to create a new eCommerce website in Wix, login to your Wix account, and then click on '+ create new site' on the top, right-hand side. When asked, 'what kind of website are you creating?', click on 'online store', and then on 'next'.
Choose how you want to create your website. You can either let Wix ADI create a website for you, where all you have to do is answer a few simple questions and automatically get a website designed just for you in minutes, or create your website with the Editor, where you start with a template and make it your own, with easy drag and drop & 1000s of design features.
In this Wix eCommerce website tutorial, I'll be showing you how to create an eCommerce platform using the editor, so I'll go ahead and click on 'edit a template' below that section. For more details on how to use Wix ADI to create a website, make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Since you previously answered you wanted to create an online store, Wix will automatically provide you with online store website templates. You can either view all of these templates, or sort them by online store type, including fashion and clothing, jewelry and accessories, arts and crafts, home and decor, beauty and wellness, food and drinks, sports and outdoors, electronics, kids and babies, books and publishers, pets and animals, and CBD.
If you hover your mouse over any of these eCommerce platform templates, you can click on 'info' at the bottom to get more information about the online store template, including what it's good for and its description, click to view the template, including a full demo, or click to edit the template, and access the Wix editor and start customizing its design.
If you already have a Wix website, and wish to transform that into an eCommerce platform, you can do that as well. After you've logged in to your Wix account, hover your mouse over the website you wish to add an online store to, and then click on the pencil icon to access its Wix editor.
In your Wix editor, click on 'my business' on the left-hand side panel, and then on the + icon next to Wix stores. Since I already added Wix stores to my website, the word 'manage' appears instead.
For more details on 'How To Accept Payments On Wix + Add An Online Store In Wix', make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Independent of whether you're creating a new eCommerce website in Wix or adding an online store to your existing Wix website, this 'manage' section of Wix stores is where you can access all of the features you need to build your professional eCommerce platform in Wix to sell online. So let's go ahead and click on that.
You can click on 'manage products', to view your existing Wix eCommerce products, import multiple products to your store, export your physical products to a CSV file, rearrange the order of your products from the collections page, or add a new product. This new product can either be a digital file or a physical product.
For more details on how to 'Sell Digital Products In Wix + Add A Digital File To Your Online Store', make sure to watch my video on that topic. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Under 'store products' on the left-hand side panel, you can also click to view your eCommerce platform's inventory, where you can select whether an item is in stock or out of stock, and track quantity and edit product info, click on 'collections' to view your existing collections or add a new collection, click on 'back in stock requests' to recover lost sales by letting customers request notifications for out of stock products, planning your inventory according to customer demand, and sending automated emails to notify customers when products are back in stock, as well as click on 'find products to sell' to add ready-to-sell products to your store and let suppliers take care of inventory and shipping.
Let's x out of this 'store products' tab and head back to the Wix stores settings. When you click on 'go to dashboard', you'll be taken to your Wix site's dashboard at large. Let's x out of this again and now click on 'add store elements'. This is where you can customize your Wix eCommerce platform website by adding a grid product gallery, slider product gallery, related products, product widget, shopping cart, add to cart button and currency converter on any page of your choice.
Let's x out of this 'add store elements' tab, click on 'my business' from the left-hand side panel, 'Wix stores' and then on 'manage'. If you click on 'manage pages', this is where you can access, customize and edit your Wix store pages, including your product page, shop page, cart page and thank you page.
Let's x out of this 'manage pages' tab, click on 'my business' from the left-hand side panel, 'Wix stores' and then on 'manage'. If you click on 'find products to sell', you'll head back to that dropshipping and print on demand page we were previously on, where you can sell products from dropshipping suppliers or design and sell print on demand products directly from your Wix eCommerce website.
Let's x out of this 'find products to sell' tab and head back to the Wix stores settings. If you click on 'add related apps', you'll be redirected to the Wix app store, where you can add-on a number of extra features to your site in a number of different categories. There are both free and paid add-ons, as well as ones that are created by Wix and others that are created by third party developers.
Let's x out of this 'add related apps' tab, click on 'my business' from the left-hand side panel, 'Wix stores' and then on 'manage'. You can also click on 'learn more' to access the Wix stores help center, or on delete app if you wish to delete your Wix store entirely.
As previously mentioned, to accept payments and orders directly from your Wix eCommerce website, you'll need to upgrade to a Wix eCommerce plan. For those who wish to accept payments in Wix without upgrading to a Wix eCommerce plan, you can do so by adding a Paypal button on your Wix website.
For more details on how to do that, make sure to watch my video on 'Accepting Payments On Wix By Adding PayPal To Your Wix Website'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Whenever you make a change to your Wix eCommerce website, always remember to click on 'save' and then on 'publish' on the top, right-hand side to make your changes active.
If you're serious about using Wix as your eCommerce platform, make sure you check out our Wix tutorials playlist for even more Wix tips and tricks, as well as our FREE Complete Website Creation Guide below this video to learn more about how to create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Wix as your online store, or if you'll be using another eCommerce platform instead. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to contact Wix support. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
ECOMMERCE PLATFORM: Wix eCommerce Review + Wix eCommerce Website Tutorial. Wondering how to use Wix as an eCommerce platform? In this Wix eCommerce review and Wix eCommerce website tutorial, you'll learn how to accept payments in Wix by using the Stripe integration Wix and PayPal integration Wix. If you want to learn about Wix store product options, this Wix tutorial is for you. So let's get right into this Wix website tutorial on Wix payments, which includes an entire Wix review for online store so that you can sell digital products using Wix's online store builder.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
○ Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ How To Build a Wix Website For FREE in 10 Minutes (Wix ADI): https://youtu.be/EOWFILVssXU
○ How To Accept Payments On Wix + Add An Online Store In Wix: https://youtu.be/KhIuxRcxp2A
○ Sell Digital Products In Wix + Add A Digital File To Your Online Store: https://youtu.be/2DN7YrXaz-M
○ Accepting Payments On Wix By Adding PayPal To Your Wix Website: https://youtu.be/FR_WwrWFJW0
○ Wix Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBbnbmCPEg&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqvDRl3aCifnia27BYFqpYgR
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/8mh4j
○ How To Change Meta Title In Wix: https://youtu.be/VtNrXKPtJeA
○ Wix Vs Shopify: https://youtu.be/EOdlGxFWROA
○ Running A Successful Webinar Tips And Tricks: https://youtu.be/GqabHZj0Lww
○ How To Blur Background In Zoom: https://youtu.be/JeJp9Um2hx4
○ Can You Make Money With Webinars? https://youtu.be/S4bjg7IcmxY
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!