Wondering how to insert hyperlinks in your designs in Canva? In this Canva tutorial, you’ll learn how to create clickable links in Canva with ease.
By the end of this video, you’ll know exactly how to use Canva to create clickable PDFs or any other kind of design which you may want to add clickable links to. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, subscribe for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, use the search bar, or the suggested designs on your Canva homepage, to locate the design type which you’d like to add a clickable link to, such as an A4 document. Once that option populates, click on it.
You can either start customizing this blank Canva design to look the way you wish, or click on ‘templates’ from the left-hand side panel to use one of Canva’s pre-made A4 document templates as a starting point.
Just like with any Canva design, you can add other elements to this design which you’ll be inserting hyperlinks to, including lines, shapes, graphics, photos, videos, audios, charts, frames, grids and more, to take it to the next level. For more details on how to customize a design in Canva, make sure to watch my video on ‘how to use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once your Canva design is customized to look the way you wish, it’s time to add clickable links to your design. You can add clickable links to text, elements, and photos. To add a clickable link to this piece of text, for instance, click on it, and then on the three little dots from the white panel up top. Click on the link icon, paste the link to the external website in the space provided, and then click on ‘apply’.
Repeat the same process to add as many clickable links as you wish to your Canva design. You can use different clickable links for different elements, or add the same link over and over again. Remember, you’re not limited just to text: you can add clickable links to photos and elements as well.
Once you’re done customizing your Canva design with clickable links, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on the downward pointing arrow. To ensure that your hyperlinks work, you can save your Canva design as a PNG or JPG image, or as a PDF. Once you’re done selecting the file type, click on ‘download’ to save the design you created in Canva with clickable links to your computer.
Now if you open up this Canva design you just created, you’ll notice that when you place your cursor over any piece of text, element or photo that you added a clickable link to, your cursor will change. If you click on that, you will be automatically redirected to the external website you added a hyperlink to when creating your Canva design.
If you're serious about inserting hyperlinks in your designs in Canva, make sure to check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what kind of Canva design you plan on adding clickable links to. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for easy tutorials on how to stand out online, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to send a freebie with Mailchimp. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CREATE CLICKABLE LINKS IN CANVA: How To Insert Hyperlinks In Your Designs In Canva. In this Canva tutorial, you’ll learn how to create clickable links in Canva with ease // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/B1lqc
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Create A Table In Canva: https://youtu.be/RDEqlmM0O8E
○ How To Create A Gradient In Canva: https://youtu.be/XvBzZq8XoKE
○ How To Create An Outline Around Your Text In Canva: https://youtu.be/KnFjdDi38HU
○ How To Create A Glowing Outline In Canva: https://youtu.be/p4cswaKVvBs
○ How To Create Silver, Gold + Glitter Letters In Canva: https://youtu.be/JqksWngZ6kM
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!