Wondering how to create and share Canva templates as digital products that you can sell online? In this Canva template tutorial, you’ll learn how to make money with Canva by selling digital products, namely Canva templates, online. So let's get right into how to create, share and sell Canva templates.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. You can either create a new Canva design to share as a template, or open up a Canva design you already created. For more details on how to create a new Canva design, be it a PDF, social media graphic, logo, or something else, make sure to check out our Canva tutorials playlist, which is full of step-by-step Canva tutorials for beginners.
Leave a comment below and let me know what type of Canva templates you'll be selling online.
Once you've located a Canva design you wish to transform into a template, click on it to open it up. Now all you have to do is click on the three little dots on the top, right-hand side, click on the three little dots again in this 'share' section to 'see all', and then on 'template'.
Select a folder where you wish to save your Canva template to, or click on 'create new' at the bottom to create a new folder, and then click on 'add'. To publish your Canva design as a template, click on the 'publish template' button.
A popup will appear once your design has been published as a template. Click on 'view template' to open up the folder where you saved the Canva template, and view the Canva template design.
If you plan on using the Canva template yourself, such as to automate your social media content creation, all you have to do is click on it, and then on 'use this template' to create a copy of your template design which you can easily edit, without altering the original template design. If you do wish to alter the original template design, click on 'edit original' instead.
If you plan on sharing these Canva templates as digital products to sell online, you can do so by sharing this 'share template link' within an online course platform. I personally use Teachable to do that, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
In Teachable, follow the steps as you normally would to create a new course, and add a new course lecture. If you don't know how to do that, make sure to watch my video on 'how to create an online course with Teachable'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Then all you have to do is create a new text box within your course lecture in Teachable, add in some text that describes your Canva template, select it, and link it to the share template link in Canva. Now when someone purchases this course, and opens up this share template link, they'll be able to click on 'use template' to use the Canva template you created within their own Canva account, without altering the original template design.
This is the exact process I followed when creating my 'Online Business Templates Vault', which is a vault filled with 50 Canva templates that help you save 90% of the time you're currently spending on designing new graphics and create all the graphics you need for your online business in just a few clicks. You can check it out by clicking on the link in the description box below.
If you're serious about sharing Canva templates as digital products that you can sell online, make sure to check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to make Instagram infographics with Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA TEMPLATES: How to Share Canva Templates As Digital Products To Sell Online. Wondering how to create and share Canva templates as digital products that you can sell online? In this Canva template tutorial, you’ll learn how to make money with Canva by selling digital products online, namely Canva templates. So let's get right into how to create, share and sell Canva templates. If you've been searching for Canva tips and tricks on how to use Canva and how to make money with Canva, this Canva tutorial on selling digital products online is for you.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ Try Teachable For FREE: https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ How To Create An Online Course With Teachable: https://youtu.be/EfxAIa4vcjs
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/1Kviy
○ How To Make A 3D Mockup In Canva: https://youtu.be/l5x6WsB0a3w
○ How To Make Wavy Text In Canva: https://youtu.be/XPCqkJne0cc
○ How To Create A Clickable PDF In Canva: https://youtu.be/OwbBzq6ECyc
○ How To Add Font In Canva On Phone: https://youtu.be/DNXgcx7_UA8
○ How To Sell Digital Products In Wix: https://youtu.be/2DN7YrXaz-M
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!