Canva Logo Design: How To Create A Logo Using Canva
Wondering how to create a logo using Canva? In this Canva logo design tutorial, you'll learn Canva design tips so that you can make a logo on Canva. So let's get right into this how to use Canva tutorial for beginners on how to create a logo in Canva to make the most out of your visual marketing efforts.
First off, if you don’t have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to sign up for free. Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar up top, and search for 'logo'. Once that option populates, click on it.
Canva has a number of logo design templates that you can choose from, or you can click on 'create a blank logo' up top to create a logo using Canva from scratch. You can even filter the logo design templates by theme, style and color. Once you've located a Canva logo design template that you wish to customize, click on it to edit it.
Just like with any Canva template, you can click on any of the existing elements of your Canva logo design, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them. For instance, you can change the background color to your brand's colors and change the text to your brand name, in my case, Yes To Tech.
Now let's click on 'elements' from the left-hand side panel, click on the search bar, and search for 'laptop'. Click on the laptop graphic that you most enjoy, change its colors so that it fits in with your Canva logo design, and resize and reposition it so that it's in the location of your choice on your logo.
Feel free to make additional changes and add any additional elements, uploads, photos, text, and more to your Canva logo design. For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your logo design, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done creating a logo using Canva, rename your logo design up top, such as to 'Canva logo design', and then click on the download button. Select the file type, either PNG or JPG.
If you wish just this design to appear on your logo, without the white or colored background you chose, in other words, if you wish to create a Canva logo with a transparent background, select PNG as the file type, and click on the ‘transparent background’ option so that just the logo elements appear, rather than those along with the background.
This transparent background option is a Canva Pro feature. If you’re not a Canva Pro user, you’ll only be able to save designs without a transparent background, but you can try Canva Pro for free by clicking on the link in the description box below. To save your Canva logo design to your computer, go ahead and click on ‘download’.
If you're serious about creating a logo using Canva, make sure to sign up for a free Canva account by clicking on the link in the description box below, check out our Canva tutorials playlist for even more Canva tips and tricks, as well as our FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Canva to make a logo or if you'll be using another platform instead. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a YouTube intro in Canva. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
CANVA LOGO DESIGN: How To Create A Logo Using Canva. Wondering how to create a logo using Canva? In this Canva logo design tutorial, you'll learn Canva design tips so that you can make a logo on Canva. If you want a tutorial on logo design Canva so that you can make a logo and business cards in Canva, this Canva for beginners design with Canva video is for you. So let's get right into this how to use Canva tutorial for beginners on how to create a logo in Canva to make the most out of your visual marketing efforts. Make a logo in Canva with ease!
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/canva-logo-design-how-to-create-a-logo-using-canva
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/97ofU
○ How To Create A Website In Canva For Free: https://youtu.be/r67Ne35qvD8
○ How To Create Instagram Carousel With Canva: https://youtu.be/6A-RU5dCwJA
○ How To Use Canva To Design T Shirts: https://youtu.be/urvld0UoqVU
○ How To Create A Favicon With Canva: https://youtu.be/LmmnRBVA2zY
○ How To Create A Popup Menu In Wix Using A Wix Lightbox: https://youtu.be/846cIDhsl6I
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
#canva #logodesign #canvatutorial