Are you looking for a social media scheduler to plan and schedule your content in advance? In this Canva tutorial, I'll show you how to use the Canva content planner to help you save time, energy and stress. Hi, I’m Marina, and my goal is to help you say "Yes To Tech" by sharing simple tutorials for non-techie entrepreneurs.
To access the Canva content planner, after you've logged in to your Canva account, scroll down the left-hand side panel until you reach the content planner option. As the little crown next to it denotes, the Canva content planner is a Canva Pro feature, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
Once you click on 'content planner', Canva will provide you with some tips on how to get started with the Canva content planner, including post my latest design, how to schedule to Instagram business, and design school: social media mastery.
If you scroll down, you'll be able to access your Canva calendar, and use the arrows on either side of 'today' to move back or forward in time. On the right-hand side, you can click on the filter icon to select different types of calendars to add to your Canva content planner.
I currently have selected holidays around the world and social media holidays, but you can also choose and select calendars from a number of regional holidays, including in Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Indonesia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and Russia, as well as religious holidays, including Christian and Hindu.
To add a new post to your Canva content planner, click on the 'new post' button up top, or select the date in which you wish to schedule your content, hover your mouse over it, and then click on the plus sign on the top, right-hand side.
Canva will show you your most recent Canva designs as well as suggested templates. If you wish to browse all of your Canva designs, click on 'your projects' up top, and if you wish to select another Canva template to customize, click on 'create a design'.
Let me select one of my existing Canva designs to show you how to schedule it using the Canva content planner. Canva will show you your design name, design type, who created this design and when it was created.
To start scheduling it using the Canva content planner, click on the date suggested to change the date and time in which it'll be published, and then click on 'done'. You can click on the three little dots next to the date and time to change the date and time once more, edit the design, make a copy, or make a copy and resize.
Click on the 'select a channel' dropdown to choose the platform in which you wish to share this Canva design using the Canva content planner. This channel may be a Facebook page, Facebook group, Twitter, Slack, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram Business, LinkedIn Profile or LinkedIn page.
If you haven't connected one of these channels yet, Canva will provide you with the steps you need to follow in order to do so. If your Canva design has more than one page, like mine does, you can click on this 'all pages' dropdown to select which exact pages you wish to publish using the Canva content planner, or select all pages.
Then all that's left to do is write a caption in the space provided, and either click on 'schedule' to use the Canva content planner to publish your design, or on 'save draft' to save your changes but not yet schedule the post.
You can also access the Canva content planner to schedule your Canva designs from within the Canva editor. To do so, open up your design, and then click on 'share' on the top, right-hand side.
Click on 'schedule', select the date and time in which you wish to schedule the post, and then click on 'next'. Just as before, you can click on the three little dots to change the date and time, select a channel, select the pages to post, add a caption, and then either schedule the post using the Canva content planner, or save it as a draft.
Now I want to hear from you. Which platform will you schedule content in advance for using the Canva content planner? Let me know in the comments, and if you don't have a Canva account yet, make sure to click on the link in the description box below to sign up today for free.
If you want to discover which are the absolute best online business tools you need to save time, money and stress, make sure to download the FREE cheat sheet I created just for you by clicking on the link in the description box below.
If you enjoyed this Canva content planner tutorial, subscribe and hit the bell for new videos every week on how to navigate the tech side of online business with ease. Remember to download the FREE cheat sheet with brilliant tools to run your online business, check out these two videos for even more Canva tips and tricks, and I'll see you in the next one.
CANVA CONTENT PLANNER. Looking for a social media scheduler to schedule your content calendar for social media? In this Canva tutorial, I'll show you how to use the Canva content planner, a Canva Pro feature, to do content marketing and social media marketing with ease. The Canva Pro content planner is a Hootsuite alternative that allows you to schedule posts on Facebook groups, scheduling posts on Facebook with social media scheduling tools. Use the Canva scheduler content planner for content creation hacks.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ Canva Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN54oF5-8Ec&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt9Jf9Q4gO0dbNaGPZkLiPz
○ Read The Post: https://www.yestotech.com/post/canva-content-planner
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/djxt8
○ Free Logo Maker: https://youtu.be/APBqujB7rrE
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/6i_Tgn-OcRA
○ Brand Identity Design Process: https://youtu.be/l8Q7nZjSOmc
○ Canva Fonts: https://youtu.be/2A4JseASiqM
○ Best Website Builder: https://youtu.be/hpKU938zTKg
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: email@example.com
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!