In today's video I'm going to be sharing with you what you can do with the Wix app on your mobile device. Sometimes you’re on the go, and are unable to access your Wix website on your desktop, but with the Wix app you can easily manage your business, website or blog on the go.
So stay tuned until the end of this video to learn everything you can do with the Wix app, and to get a FREE complete website creation guide to help you create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
To access the Wix app, download the Wix app from your phone’s app store, and then login to your Wix account. If you don’t have a Wix account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to create one today for free.
From the Wix app homepage, you can view all of the sites you created, either click on the plus sign up top, or on the ‘+ create your own’ button on the bottom to create your own place on the Wix app, or click on the three little dots on the top right to either join a place with an invite code or manage your existing places.
A place is a customizable mobile space where you can invite members, start discussions, take bookings and more. Every site in your Wix account automatically has a place in the mobile app, which you can manage and customize, from the three little dots. You can click on the three little dots next to an existing place to pin it to the top, hide it from my places or to delete it altogether.
The Wix mobile app also allows you to create a place which is not connected to a site. You can do this even if you do not have any sites in your Wix account. A place, not connected to a site, is managed solely through the Wix mobile app and has the same managing options as places which are connected to a site.
To add a new place, either click on the plus sign up top, or on the ‘+ create your own’ button on the bottom, and then on ‘get started’. Define what kind of place you want to create from the available options, including online store, blog, education, community, beauty or fitness, give your place a name, and then click on ‘next’. Pick a theme you like, and then click on ‘create now’.
Once you’ve created a new place from the Wix app, you can create your first group so you can get up and running by clicking on ‘add your first group’. Add a cover image, group name, and group type, and then click on ‘done’. You can now connect with other members, get updates and share photos.
Under the groups tab, you can view your existing groups or create a new one. Under the members tab, you can view all active members. Under the forum tab, you can write new posts. Under the home tab, you can view announcements, share your contact details, and invite members. To invite new group members, copy the invite code, and send it to your audience. You can also click on the three little lines to customize the home tab for your members.
Back in the Wix app homepage, you can click on any of your site’s dashboards to view its analytics, contacts, and tasks and reminders, as well as set up and manage your mobile place, including apps, marketing tools, more tools and settings. Under ‘member view’, you can grow your own community or business with a place on the Wix app to keep your members updated on the go and manage everything in one place.
Under the chats tab, you can chat with your site’s visitors, and start a new chat by clicking on the plus sign up top. When you click on the three little lines up top, you can mark all chats as read, and edit your chat list.
Under the me tab, you can view your profiles, edit your account, see all your activity as a member, view notification settings, saved credit cards, app language, create your own place, learn more about the Wix app, read support articles, join with an invite code, send feedback or logout.
Now you know everything you can do with the Wix app. As promised, to get a FREE complete website creation guide to help you create your own website step-by-step without stress or overwhelm, just click on the link in the description box below.
So have you downloaded the Wix app? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your FREE complete website creation guide.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you guys have a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
WIX APP. In this Wix app tutorial, you’ll learn all about the wix.com and Wix mobile app. If you’ve been wondering what the new Wix app and Wix phone app does, you’ll find out everything in this Wix app android, Wix mobile app tutorial and Wix mobile app review. We’ll start with the Wix mobile app login and then do a runthrough of my mobile app Wix so that you can know everything from Wix website to mobile app. Get ready to learn Wix app how to use the Wix application mobile website builder for web design.
FREE COMPLETE WEBSITE CREATION GUIDE: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/dehxe
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
Wix app, wix app tutorial, wix app builder, wix, wix.com, website builder, web design, wix app market, new wix app, wix mobile app, wix phone app, wix app android, wix app how to use, wix mobile app tutorial, wix mobile app review, wix mobile app login, my mobile app wix, wix website to mobile app, wix application mobile
- FREE Complete Website Creation Guide: https://www.yestotech.com/complete-website-creation-guide
- Try Wix For FREE: http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Add Multiple Locations on Wix Google Maps: https://youtu.be/07rJ0VR0DkU
- How To Delete Wix Account: https://youtu.be/AxeOGFdkvrM
- How To Upload A Font To Wix: https://youtu.be/6WlXXaCaQns
- Add Your Freebie Pdf To Wix For Download For Your Subscribers: https://youtu.be/oWqKjrGarxc
- How To Build A FREE High Converting Landing Page In Wix: https://youtu.be/QNL5gEeIhRc
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: wix app, wix app tutorial, wix app builder, wix, wix.com, website builder, web design, wix app market, new wix app, wix mobile app, wix phone app, wix app android, wix app how to use, wix mobile app tutorial, wix mobile app review, wix mobile app login, my mobile app wix, wix website to mobile app, wix application mobile, yes to tech