Wondering how to make money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing? In this Pinterest affiliate marketing tutorial, you'll learn how to get traffic from Pinterest so that you can do affiliate marketing without a website. So let's get right into this Pinterest marketing video on Pinterest strategy on how to use Pinterest for business for affiliate marketing.
Before you can make money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing, you need to determine which affiliate program or programs you wish to promote. If you're looking for affiliate program ideas, make sure to watch my video on the '8 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs For Bloggers'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
In this video, I'll be showing you how to do Pinterest affiliate marketing by promoting the PinPerfect masterclass that I co-hosted with Nadalie Bardo. If you want to learn more about that masterclass to discover the 3 big mistakes you’re making on Pinterest without even realizing – and how to fix them today, make sure to sign up for it by clicking on the link in the description box below.
So the first thing you need to do to make money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing is create a Pinterest pin. We'll be doing so in Canva, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below.
Once you’ve logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar up top and search for 'Pinterest pin'. We'll be creating a Pinterest pin that is 1000x1500 pixels, so once that option populates, click on it.
Canva has a number of Pinterest pin templates that you can choose from to do Pinterest affiliate marketing, or you can click on 'create a blank Pinterest pin' up top to start your Canva Pinterest pin design for affiliate marketing from scratch. You can even filter the Pinterest pin templates by format, style, theme and color.
These are all image Pinterest pin templates, but you can also create video Pinterest pins or carousel Pinterest pins instead to make money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing. For step-by-step tutorials on 'How To Create Video Pins For Pinterest' and 'How To Create Carousel Pins For Pinterest', make sure to watch my videos on these topics. I'll leave the links to them in the description box below.
Once you've located a Pinterest pin template that you wish to customize, such as this 'Brown and Beige Simple Tips and Trick to Boost Traffic Website Pinterest Pin' template, click on it to edit it. Now you can go ahead and customize your Pinterest pin to look the way you wish so that it can be used for Pinterest affiliate marketing.
Just like with any Canva template, you can click on any of the existing elements on your Pinterest pin, and then on the options that appear on the panel up top to edit them. For instance, let's change the background colors to red and white, by clicking on the color picker from the white panel up top, and then selecting the colors of our choice.
Let's also change the color of the elements to red, purple and yellow, by again, clicking on the color picker from the white panel up top, and then selecting the colors of our choice.
Now let's delete this laptop image, and add an image to the Pinterest affiliate marketing program we're promoting instead by clicking on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, and choosing an image from our uploads folder.
Lastly, let's change the text so that they relate to the Pinterest affiliate marketing program we're promoting, as well as change their font, size and color, by clicking on each of these options from the white panel up top.
Feel free to change any other element on this Pinterest pin design, and to add any additional elements, uploads, photos, text, and more to your Pinterest pin in Canva. For an entire walkthrough of all of the available elements in Canva that you can add to your Pinterest pin, make sure to watch my video on ‘How To Use Canva’. I’ll leave the link to it in the description box below.
Once you're done using Canva to make a Pinterest pin to make money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing, rename your Pinterest pin up top, and then click on the downward pointing arrow. Feel free to save your Pinterest pin as a PNG high quality image or as a JPG small file size image, I'll select PNG high quality image, and then click on the download button to save your Pinterest pin to your computer.
Now instead of adding this Pinterest pin directly to Pinterest at this exact moment, we'll be scheduling the pin with Tailwind instead, since Tailwind provides us with the best times to post Pinterest pins when our audience is most active. This will help you make money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing since you'll be getting more traffic from Pinterest.
If you don't have a Tailwind account yet, you can get a $15 Tailwind credit by clicking on the link in the description box below. Once you've logged in to your Tailwind account, locate this 'schedule your posts' section, click on 'upload media', and then select your Pinterest account.
Either drag-and-drop the Pinterest pin you created in Canva into the space provided, or click on 'browse' to locate the Pinterest pin you created to do Pinterest affiliate marketing, and then click on 'confirm'. Add the pin details, including the pin title, pin description and pin URL. Make sure that the pin URL you add is your affiliate link.
Add the pin destination, including all Pinterest boards you want to add your Pinterest pin for Pinterest affiliate marketing to, and select whether you wish to cross post to your Facebook Page. Choose when to post your Pinterest pin. As previously mentioned, Tailwind will provide you with optimal times to post personalized to when your audience is most engaged.
Lastly, select whether you wish to contribute this Pinterest pin for Pinterest affiliate marketing to your Tailwind communities. Once you're done filling out all of these sections, click on 'schedule post' at the bottom to start making money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing.
If you wish to increase your Pinterest traffic to this Pinterest pin even further, you can do so by creating a Pinterest ad for it. For more details on how to run ads with Pinterest, make sure to watch my video on 'How To Get Traffic From Pinterest With Pinterest Ads'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
For even more tips on how to use Pinterest to its fullest extent, make sure to check out Pinterest Popular to learn how to get more traffic, subscribers and sales for free with Pinterest. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
If you're serious about making money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing, make sure to check out our Pinterest tutorials playlist for even more Pinterest tips and tricks, as well as our FREE spreadsheet with the top Pinterest group boards you should join to make the most out of your Pinterest marketing efforts.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be using Pinterest affiliate marketing as a way to make money online, or if you'll be using another strategy instead. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so that you can navigate the tech side of online business with ease, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to create a Facebook business page. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
PINTEREST AFFILIATE MARKETING: How To Make Money On Pinterest With Affiliate Marketing. Wondering how to make money on Pinterest with affiliate marketing? In this Pinterest affiliate marketing tutorial, you'll learn how to get traffic from Pinterest so that you can do affiliate marketing without a website. If you want to do affiliate marketing with Pinterest, and are looking for Pinterest traffic, this Pinterest marketing strategy is for you. So let's get right into this Pinterest marketing video on Pinterest strategy on how to use Pinterest for business for affiliate marketing.
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Spreadsheet With The Top Pinterest Group Boards: https://www.yestotech.com/top-pinterest-groups
○ 8 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs For Bloggers: https://youtu.be/pomoLMeXbTM
○ PinPerfect Masterclass: http://bit.ly/pinperfectmasterclass
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Create Video Pins For Pinterest: https://youtu.be/lv9p9u5D8kI
○ How To Create Carousel Pins For Pinterest: https://youtu.be/zNU5ny9jmXo
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ Try Tailwind With A $15 Credit: https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ How To Get Traffic From Pinterest With Pinterest Ads: https://youtu.be/1lK8s_eiLoA
○ Pinterest Popular: https://nadaliebardo.teachable.com/p/pinterest-popular?affcode=381071_uaef5vef
○ Pinterest Tutorials Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjoEUfP0duQ&list=PLbLPqE_rHXqt1_M2S6fkm5v5Bu3xvmgbO
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/s3Vjf
○ How To Create A Pinterest Business Account: https://youtu.be/vHWzOpRWB6s
○ How To Find Low Competition Keywords For Video Marketing: https://youtu.be/69MluYmXONo
○ How To Use Canva To Make A YouTube Banner: https://youtu.be/zZmzVjIuqGg
○ Canva Animation Tutorial: https://youtu.be/4ay60qo63ig
○ How To Add Drop Shadow In Canva: https://youtu.be/IHwmWz0YrGI
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Surveys & experience management (SurveySparrow): https://surveysparrow.grsm.io/yestotech
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ Online Business Templates Vault: https://bit.ly/onlinebiztemplates
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to help you navigate the tech side of online business with ease - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!