Faceless YouTube Channel Ideas: Make Videos Without Being On Camera
Are you camera shy but still want to create YouTube videos? In today's video I'm going to be sharing with you how to start a YouTube channel without being on camera, because it's totally possible to make YouTube videos without showing your face.
If you don’t know how to create videos without being on camera to boost your video marketing strategy and grow your YouTube channel, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to make videos for your business without having to be on camera, and to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video. With that said let's go ahead and jump right in.
These are the three top ways to make a video without being on camera:
1. Record your iPhone screen.
This is an awesome technique if you want to create a YouTube channel that talks about social media marketing, especially if you plan on posting Instagram tutorials, since people rarely use their desktop to access the app.
I've actually posted a number of Instagram tutorials here on YouTube that were recorded on my iPhone screen, such as 'how to create spaces in Instagram captions', 'how to get the Instagram swipe up feature without 10000 followers', 'how to make Instagram story highlight covers', and 'how to edit Instagram stories using only the Instagram app'.
If you don't know how to record your iPhone screen, I posted two videos on how to do so: one on 'how to record your iPhone screen without sound' and another on 'how to record your iPhone screen with sound'. I'll leave the links to them in the description box below.
2. Record your laptop screen.
If you take a look at my older YouTube videos, you'll notice that they were all laptop screen recordings without my face in sight. You can do a screen recording on any type of tutorial that requires you to share what you're doing on your laptop step-by-step. This includes tutorials on how to create a website, how to use social media apps like Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter, how to create an online course, how to boost your YouTube channel by analyzing your YouTube analytics, and much, much more.
If you're a Mac user, you can record your screen using Quicktime, which is a free built in app. All you have to do is open Quicktime, select 'file', 'new screen recording', choose whether you want to record the entire screen or a selected portion, and then start recording. You can then edit your screen recording in iMovie, which is another free built in app.
Another way you can record your screen is using either PowerPoint for Windows users or Keynote for Mac users. This is ideal if you're creating a presentation or webinar, and want to add that to your YouTube channel. To record your screen using PowerPoint, click on 'slide show', and then on 'record slide show'. For a tutorial on how to record your screen using Keynote, make sure to watch my video on 'how to make a video with Keynote'. The link to it is in the description box below.
My favorite app to make a video without being on camera is Canva. If you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to create one for free. In Canva, click on the turquoise 'create a design' button on the left, select 'custom dimensions', and create a design that's 1920px by 1080px, and then press 'create design'.
Click on 'videos' from the panel on the left, and either scroll until you find a video of your liking, or use the search bar to find a video on the topic of your choice. Drag and drop the video so that it occupies the entire design, and add as many elements you wish from the left-hand side panel, such as text, shapes and icons.
To save this video to your computer, click on the downward pointing arrow up top, make sure that the file type is set to 'video', and click on 'download'. You can always add a voiceover to this video using iMovie. For a detailed explanation of how to do that, make sure to watch my video on 'how to edit videos on iMovie'. The link to it is in the description box below.
Now you know how to make a video without being on camera to boost your video marketing strategy and grow your YouTube channel. If you enjoyed this video, subscribe and stay tuned for my next video that takes what you learned today a step further and discusses how to make YouTube videos without showing your face.
As promised, to download a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity, just click on the link in the description box below.
So which of the ways to create videos without being on camera will you try first? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and remember to click on the link in the description box below to get your FREE cheat sheet.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button, and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO MAKE A VIDEO WITHOUT BEING ON CAMERA. Are you camera shy but still want to create YouTube videos? In today's video I'm going to be sharing with you how to start a YouTube channel without being on camera, because it's totally possible to make YouTube videos without showing your face on camera. If you don’t know how to create videos without being on camera to boost your video marketing strategy and grow your YouTube channel, stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to make videos for your business without having to be on camera.
FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/03z4H
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
- FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
- How To Record iPhone Screen Without Sound: https://youtu.be/QopAi2WfStA
- How To Record iPhone Screen With Sound: https://youtu.be/243la9Z7YB0
- How To Make A Video With Keynote: https://youtu.be/jKcJGtnnZe4
- Get a FREE 30-day trial of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- How To Edit Videos On iMovie: https://youtu.be/9Mnvu3nPQwM
- How To Make Money On YouTube With A Small Channel: https://youtu.be/izHWJOQnbcA
- How To Add Logo Watermark To YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/g1DOfYQ6bXY
- How To Create A YouTube Subscribe Link: https://youtu.be/LnZyyp7SKFY
- How Much Money Does A Small Youtuber Make? https://youtu.be/iDjk21PgAfc
- How To Make A Youtube Banner: https://youtu.be/CFJWkSzUIWI
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- Canva Crash Course: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/canva-crash-course
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to make a video without being on camera, how to start a youtube channel without being on camera, how to create videos without being on camera, how to make youtube videos without showing your face on camera, video marketing, how to make youtube videos without showing your face, how to make a video without showing your face, make videos for your business without having to be on camera, youtube, videos
#youtube #youtubetips #youtubegrowth