In today's video I'm going to be sharing with you how to create infographics with Canva. Infographics are a fantastic way to repurpose and add value to your blog posts, by making them more digestible and visually appealing. Since infographics combine both text and images, those who aren't that design-savvy usually have a hard time creating them. But not anymore.
Stay tuned until the end of this video to learn how to create infographics with Canva, even if you're a total newbie in the graphic design department, and to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity. Also, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified every time I post a new video.
Alright, so let’s get started on how to create infographics with Canva.
After you've logged in to your Canva account, click on the search bar, and search for 'infographic'. Canva has a number of infographic templates that you can customize, or if you prefer, you can select a blank template to start from scratch. Don't worry too much which infographic template you choose since you can always change it later.
Once you've selected an infographic design to customize, such as this 'business startup costs' template, click on it, and then click on 'use this template' to edit it. To make it easier for you to make changes, you can change the zoom on the bottom from 'fit' to 'fill'. You can always go back to 'fit' to have a more overall view of your design as you go along making edits.
First off, remember when I said that you can always change your template later if you so desire? You can do so from the 'templates' tab. Just note that if you added or changed anything to the design, these modifications will be deleted.
There are a number of things we can do to this infographic to make it unique to us. The first is to change all the text so that it relates to our subject matter. To do so, double click on the text to change it. You can either type out your new piece of text, or copy and paste it from someplace else. When you double click on text box, this text editor appears up top. From there you can modify your text's font, size, color, appearance, alignement, make it all uppercase or not, add a list, and change its letter spacing, line height and anchor the text box.
Once your text is fully edited to your liking, it's time to change the overall feel of your infographic by replacing its colors to your brand colors. For instance, my brand colors are grey, dark blue and yellow, so I'm going to click on this first block, and then on the color picker up top to change its color. You can either select one of Canva's default colors, or type in a color of your choice in the search bar, or even insert the hex code of said color in the search bar if you know it. A cool thing Canva does is add this 'change all' option at the bottom of the color picker. What this does is, instead of making a one-off change from this cream color to grey, it changes all the cream colors in this design to grey. So let's repeat the same process to change the red blocks to dark blue, and the green blocks to yellow.
Lastly, let's change the icons so that they better represent what's written in the text. To do so, delete the icon from the design, click on the 'elements' tab, and either search for an icon from the search bar, or select one from Canva's extensive icon library. Once you've found an icon you like, click on it or drag and drop it onto your design, change its color from the color picker, and resize and reposition it so that it's aligned properly. If you're looking for even more ways to edit this infographic, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. The link to it is in the description box below.
Once you've finished creating your design, rename it by changing the title up top, and then click the 'download' button to edit the file type, size and any other options that appear before clicking on 'download' again to save your design to your computer.
Now you know how to create infographics with Canva, even if you're not design-savvy. As promised, to get a FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools like Canva that you can use in your online business to save time and boost your productivity, just click on the link in the description box below.
So are you currently using Canva in your online business? I'd love to hear your answer and start a conversation in the comments below, and also make sure to click on the link in the description box below to get a free 30-day trial of Canva Pro, which is Canva's premium plan which includes everything in Canva, plus a bunch of other amazing features.
If you're new around here, hi I'm Marina Lotaif from Yes To Tech, and I'd love for you to join the family. You can do so by hitting the subscribe button and if you're already subscribed, and want to be notified every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am Eastern, just click on the bell after you subscribe and you'll be notified every single time I post. I hope you guys have an amazing day wherever you are and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO CREATE INFOGRAPHICS WITH CANVA. In this infographics tutorial and Canva tutorial you'll learn how to create an infographic, how to create infographics in Canva and how to create infographics using both the free version of Canva and Canva Pro. You'll discover how to use Canva in this how to create infographics tutorial to create an infographic by creating infographics using Canva. Get ready to create a Canva infographic and Canva infographics!
GET A FREE 30-DAY TRIAL OF CANVA PRO: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/zOD0w
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to create infographics with canva, how to create infographics, how to create infographics in canva, how to create infographics tutorial, infographics tutorial, how to create an infographic, canva, infographic, infographics, canva infographic, canva infographics, create an infographic, creating infographics using canva, canva tutorial, canva pro, how to use canva
- How To Use Canva: Canva Tutorial For Beginners: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
- Get a FREE 30-day trial of Canva Pro: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools to run your online business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
- CANVA TUTORIAL: Canva Tips And Tricks For Beginners - Canva Keyboard Shortcuts: https://youtu.be/z-tICsqEDfk
- HOW TO CREATE A GIF IN CANVA: https://youtu.be/jFfwgDFF3vQ
- WHAT ARE THE TOP SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS? - Viraltag vs. Canva Schedule: https://youtu.be/tbg0JSes8U8
- CANVA PRO: A SIMPLE VIDEO GUIDE TO CANVA 2.0 (CANVA PRO) - How To Use Canva 2.0 - Canva Pro Tutorial: https://youtu.be/NN54oF5-8Ec
- HOW TO CREATE PINTEREST PINS FOR FREE IN CANVA - Canva Pinterest Tutorial: https://youtu.be/CxhV4V9oxDk
DISCOUNT CODES & EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
- ConvertKit (email marketing software): a 30-day free trial - https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
- Viraltag (social media marketing tool): a 14-day free trial and $15 off - https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
- Leadpages (landing page and website builder): a 14-day free trial - https://try.leadpages.com/yestotech
- Interact Quiz Maker (quiz, poll and giveaway maker): a 14-day free trial - https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
- Hostinger (web hosting): 10% off with code YESTOTECH - https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
- Wix (website builder): 50% off yearly premium packages (first time users only) with code EDU_Mar17411703 - http://bit.ly/wixforfree
- Canva Pro (graphic design tool): a 30-day free trial - https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
- Visme (presentation, infographic and visual content creator): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
- Teachable (online course platform): a free forever plan until you decide to upgrade - https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
SHOP THE STORE:
- Brilliant Branding: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/brilliant-branding-evergreen/
- Wonder Website: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/wonder-website-evergreen
- Traffic Takeoff: https://mlotaif.lpages.co/traffic-takeoff-evergreen
- Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/webinar-sales-funnel-template
- ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/convertkit-tech-training-tutorials
- Power Productivity: https://yestotech.teachable.com/p/power-productivity-premium
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyrYdK6oMwI-gJ0Z5hOUHiw?sub_confirmation=1
MY FAVORITE TECH, TOOLS, AND RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Website: https://www.yestotech.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
Welcome to our YouTube channel! It's our mission at Yes To Tech to empower online entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners like you to maximize your online presence - even if you're not tech savvy! Subscribe to our channel for tips and tricks on DIY website creation, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, branding, blogging, webinars, and video creation, for the tech needed when you're just getting started with your online business, and for step-by-step video tutorials created especially for the non-techie online entrepreneur's point of view.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Tags: how to create infographics with canva, how to create infographics, how to create infographics in canva, how to create infographics tutorial, infographics tutorial, how to create an infographic, canva, infographic, infographics, canva infographic, canva infographics, create an infographic, creating infographics using canva, canva tutorial, canva pro, how to use canva, yes to tech