Wondering how to create animated GIFs with Canva? In this Canva tutorial, I'll be sharing how to use the Canva animation feature to easily create a GIF in Canva.
By the end of this video, you'll know exactly how to make an animated GIF with Canva so that you can create catchy GIFS in an easy, professional and efficient way. If you're excited about this video, make sure you like this video, hit the subscribe button and the bell to be notified every time I post a new video, and with that said let's jump right in.
First off, if you don't have a Canva account yet, just click on the link in the description box below to try it for free. In Canva, use the search bar or the suggested template designs to select the appropriate design size for your GIF. For the purposes of this video, I'll select post Instagram to create an animated GIF that I'll embed into my email to get people to watch my latest YouTube video.
To create a GIF with Canva, you first have to add different options from the left-hand side panel onto your design, such as new photos, elements and text. For more details on how to customize a Canva design, make sure to watch my video on 'how to use Canva'. I'll leave the link to it in the description box below.
For instance, on this first page I'll click on 'elements' and then on 'frames', select a laptop frame, and resize it so that it occupies the bottom part of the design. Now I'll click on 'uploads' from the left-hand side panel, and drag-and-drop one of my YouTube thumbnails onto the frame.
In this blank area up top, I want to add some text, so I'll go ahead and click on 'text' from the left-hand side panel, then on 'add a heading', write out 'watch my latest video now', and then resize and reposition the text so that it's in the blank space area.
To convert this static image into an animated GIF, let's click on 'duplicate page' on the top of our design, and change the color of the text from black to red. Let's duplicate this page once more, and change the color of the text on this third page from red to yellow.
Now we need to animate these pages then transform them into an animated GIF. To do so, click on the first page, and then on 'animate' up top. Select an animation of your choice from the available options, including block, breathe, fade, pan, rise, or tumble.
If you're a Canva Pro user, which you can try out for free by clicking on the link in the description box below, you can also select between the drift, stomp, tectonic, baseline, pop, neon and scrapbook Canva animations. I'll go ahead and select 'block', and then tick this box at the bottom to apply this animation to all pages.
If you so wish, you can change the timing of the animation up top as well. I'm going to decrease the timing of each page to 1 second. To preview what your animated GIF will look like, click on the play button on the menu up top.
Once you're happy with how your animated GIF looks, rename your Canva design up top, and then click on 'download'. Make sure that GIF is selected, as well as all of your pages, and then click on the 'download' button to save your finished animated GIF to your computer.
To add this GIF into an email, such as in Gmail, just drag-and-drop it into your email, or click on 'insert photo', on 'upload' up top, drag the animate GIF into the space provided, and then you'll be able to see the animated GIF you created with Canva in action.
If you're serious about creating animated GIFs with Canva, make sure you check out our FREE cheat sheet with 9 brilliant tools that you should use below this video to learn more about how to save time and boost your productivity in your online business.
Make sure you comment below and let me know what kind of GIF you made using Canva. If you liked this video, make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel down below for new videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:45am EST, and stay tuned for our next video which is about how to make IGTV thumbnails. As you wait for my next video to go live, check out these two videos I have right here, and I'll see you in my next video.
HOW TO CREATE ANIMATED GIFS WITH CANVA. In this Canva tutorial, I'll be sharing how to use the Canva animation feature to easily create a GIF in Canva // Click here to get your FREE cheat sheet: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
CLICK TO TWEET: https://ctt.ac/3dSTf
SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
○ FREE Cheat Sheet With 9 Brilliant Tools To Run Your Online Business: https://www.yestotech.com/onlinebusinesstools
○ Try Canva For FREE: https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ How To Use Canva: https://youtu.be/Q0M7PSfcL94
○ How To Create Videos With Animations And Music In Canva: https://youtu.be/IkEShGIccEg
○ How To Create Animated Social Media Posts With Canva: https://youtu.be/INa_09tX2Uw
○ How To Curve Text In Canva: https://youtu.be/73zrKKH2QPY
○ How To Create A Product Mockup Photo Using Canva: https://youtu.be/BX783R-oeOw
○ How To Make A Moodboard: https://youtu.be/HxffVXZyXAc
TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Graphic design tool (Canva Pro): https://canva.pxf.io/jA4Q5
○ DIY website builder (Wix): http://bit.ly/wixforfree
○ Landing page builder (Leadpages): https://leadpages.pxf.io/7mx9V
○ Email provider (ConvertKit): https://convertkit.com/?lmref=7SUoRg
○ Quiz, poll & giveaway maker (Interact): https://www.tryinteract.com/#oid=59709_4020
○ Web hosting (Hostinger): https://www.hostinger.com/yestotech
○ Paid products platform (Teachable): https://teachable.sjv.io/c/1134751/933427/12646
○ Pinterest pin scheduler (Tailwind): https://www.tailwindapp.com/i/yestotech
○ Visual content creator (Visme): https://partner.visme.co/?ref=MarinaLotaif
○ Social media management (Viraltag): https://viraltag.grsm.io/MarinaLotaif914
SHOP MY COURSES:
○ Canva Crash Course: https://bit.ly/yttcanvacrashcourse
○ Fill In The Blanks Website: https://bit.ly/fillintheblankswebsite
○ Jumpstart Your Sales: https://bit.ly/yttjumpstartyoursales
○ Brilliant Branding: https://bit.ly/brilliantbrandingcourse
○ Wonder Website: https://bit.ly/wonderwebsitecourse
○ Traffic Takeoff: https://bit.ly/traffictakeoffcourse
○ Webinar Sales Funnel Template: https://bit.ly/webinarsalesfunneltemplate
○ ConvertKit Tech Training Tutorials: https://bit.ly/convertkittechtraining
○ Power Productivity: https://bit.ly/powerproductivitycourse
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/youtubeyestotech
MY FAVORITE RESOURCES: https://www.yestotech.com/resources
COME SAY HI!
○ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Website: https://www.yestotech.com
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yestotech
○ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yestotech
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yestotech
○ Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarinaLotaif
I'm Marina, the brain behind Yes To Tech. Think of me as your fairy godmother of tech, so that you can grow your online business fast without stress or overwhelm. It's my mission to empower you to stand out online - even if you're not tech savvy! New videos go live every Tuesday and Thursday :)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS VIDEO:
How to create animated gifs with canva, canva, canva tutorial, animated gifs, animated gif, design with canva, canva hacks, how to create a gif in canva, how to make an animated gif with canva, gif, create gif with canva, gif canva, creating animated gifs, how to easily create a gif in canva, how to make a gif in canva, how to create a gif in canva pro, canva pro, how to create a gif using canva, use canva to make a gif, canva animated gifs, canva animated gif, create a gif, how to create a gif, canva animation feature, make a gif, easy way to create a gif, how to make a gif